Uuttitan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uuttitan Community Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

im goin for my license next week

Go down 
+4
boris5000
Daiko
mrcatz
song0flife
8 posters
AuthorMessage
song0flife

song0flife

UT points : 5840

im goin for my license next week Empty
PostSubject: im goin for my license next week   im goin for my license next week EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 5:00 pm

ok so you may be wondering "Thats great news why is it in this section?"
well my answer to that is that my mom is holding it over my head, so im pretty much her slave for the next week
and plus im not learning anything while im being "instructed" by her because she constantly yells at the tope of her lungs over going like 1mph too fast in a parking lot, constantly tells me that im her son so shes allowed to talk to me like a dog <---(her exact words), and during all this if i show any signs of being even slightly angry il have to wait another year for my license and she'll steal (yes i said STEAL) my laptop and not let me have it<----- (since i bought it with my own money that wasnt given, but worked for its considered theft last time i checked) <---if that law is wrong dont leave rude comments about it just politly say that its wrong and then lead me me in the right direction about 16 year-olds buying stuff with their own money and parents unrightfully taking it
What a Face
Back to top Go down
mrcatz

mrcatz

UT points : 8675
Location : you wonder why your mom was acting strange this morning O.o

PostSubject: Re: im goin for my license next week   im goin for my license next week EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 5:09 pm

Sound like someone in my carpool. She yells which is scarier then the 16 year old driving. Hide your laptop so she can't find it. I f she does steal it, steal it back. Don't worry though you will do fine Ju st don't text and drive
Back to top Go down
song0flife

song0flife

UT points : 5840

PostSubject: Re: im goin for my license next week   im goin for my license next week EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 5:12 pm

mrcatz wrote:
Sound like someone in my carpool. She yells which is scarier then the 16 year old driving. Hide your laptop so she can't find it. I f she does steal it, steal it back. Don't worry though you will do fine Ju st don't text and drive
i dont have to worry about texting im not even allowed to get a phone untill after i get my license
Back to top Go down
Daiko

Daiko

UT points : 6830

PostSubject: Re: im goin for my license next week   im goin for my license next week EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 5:19 pm

mrcatz wrote:
Hide your laptop so she can't find it. I f she does steal it, steal it back.

My Method Very Happy

If some noob (Eg. A sister) steals your Stuff, waltz straight into their room, grab the thing and just sprint away! Best served when your sister is paying full attention. Serves laughs for the whole familly, and a really bad headache when your sister starts to scream Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://spearpillar.roflforum.net/forum.htm
mrcatz

mrcatz

UT points : 8675
Location : you wonder why your mom was acting strange this morning O.o

PostSubject: Re: im goin for my license next week   im goin for my license next week EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 5:19 pm

song0flife wrote:
mrcatz wrote:
i dont have to worry about texting im not even allowed to get a phone untill after i get my license

Xl............. I should have seen that coming
Back to top Go down
boris5000

boris5000

UT points : 6209

PostSubject: Re: im goin for my license next week   im goin for my license next week EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 5:37 pm

I was confused for a bit, trying to distinguish between Provisional and Driver License. Anywho good luck. I need to fork out £50 or so to get myself a Provisional so I have some form of I.D lol.
Back to top Go down
Gir

Gir

UT points : 6260

PostSubject: Re: im goin for my license next week   im goin for my license next week EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 10:42 pm

Daiko wrote:
mrcatz wrote:

My Method Very Happy

If some noob (Eg. A sister) steals your Stuff, waltz straight into their room, grab the thing and just sprint away! Best served when your sister is paying full attention. Serves laughs for the whole familly, and a really bad headache when your sister starts to scream Very Happy

Oh god, that was magnificent! I rarely laugh, but just the idea of anyone walking inside his sister`s room, while she has friend, taking over his own laptop and walking away while whistling sounds so freaking aweseome
Back to top Go down
Beastof2000

Beastof2000

UT points : 5880

PostSubject: Re: im goin for my license next week   im goin for my license next week EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 6:13 am

Your Mom's mean sorta.......Well anyhow I'm sure you'll do fine on the driving test. You don't have a cell phone 0.o oh well you'll have one soon! Very Happy
As for your mom taking away your laptop she can actually legally do it as long as your under 18 no if thans or buts. The fact that you payed for it is just a more likely reason she would throw it in the trash can if you push her to much.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/beastof2000
RadioactiveRaichu

RadioactiveRaichu

UT points : 5574

PostSubject: Re: im goin for my license next week   im goin for my license next week EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 4:00 pm

Daiko wrote:
mrcatz wrote:

My Method Very Happy

Diako...,

GENIUS! I shall try this with my sister if she tries to steal my labtop once I get one.
That made my day. Better when they scream so loud they can brake ear drums (not joking. my sister screamed one day when I P'ed here off so badly, I almost lost hearing for 5 minutes. Everything was muted. Alot quieter. Razz But painful)

Dude, That sucks. Im glad my mom would never do that. Razz
And if she tried to teach me driving, I just go to my brother. I would give your labtop to a loyal and trustful friend, (a neighbor, cousin) with your labtop until you mom cools down. Just make sure that person wont do anything to your labtop. After about a week of searching your room, your mom will give up. Or she should. Unless she can learn Grudge! Razz Pokemon reference!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/RadioactiveRaichu
SoulSilverHeartGold

SoulSilverHeartGold

UT points : 7102

PostSubject: Re: im goin for my license next week   im goin for my license next week EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 4:19 pm

Study the booklet 24/7! Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/digimonloverseason2
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: im goin for my license next week   im goin for my license next week Empty

Back to top Go down

im goin for my license next week
Page 1 of 1