The Uuttitan Community Forums
 
HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 No more Poke?!?!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hiddenleaf58



Posts : 23
UT points : 3180
Join date : 2009-05-04
Age : 24
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: No more Poke?!?!   Sat May 01, 2010 7:46 pm

well me and my best friend have made up our minds on pokemon. i will not be buyin any new pokemon games but maybe the remake of emerald other wise im done. pokemone was a huge part of my life and it feels like im giving up a huge part of me. i will still watch and support those pokemon gamers on youtube and anywhere else becuase they are good people and i respect the game. i have out grown the game and i will miss it dearly. Sad
Back to top Go down
leafshadow

avatar

Posts : 1254
UT points : 4090
Join date : 2009-07-27
Age : 24
Location : toronto/Ontario

PostSubject: Re: No more Poke?!?!   Sat May 01, 2010 7:56 pm

From leaf to leaf we all gotta grow out of it at some point.
Back to top Go down
dragonmxz

avatar

Posts : 884
UT points : 3628
Join date : 2010-02-19
Age : 21
Location : Alameda, California

PostSubject: Re: No more Poke?!?!   Sat May 01, 2010 8:14 pm

dose this mean you will leave the forums?
Back to top Go down
Elfar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1094
UT points : 4193
Join date : 2009-10-26
Age : 21
Location : It's a small world. Who knows?

PostSubject: Re: No more Poke?!?!   Sat May 01, 2010 9:29 pm

dragonmxz wrote:
dose this mean you will leave the forums?

I doubt it.

Anyway hiddenleaf, hopefully you'll move onto better things then Pokemon
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/elfarz
Shnoogle

avatar

Posts : 1710
UT points : 5348
Join date : 2009-09-10
Age : 23
Location : Scranton

PostSubject: Re: No more Poke?!?!   Sat May 01, 2010 9:34 pm

dragonmxz wrote:
dose this mean you will leave the forums?

Lol that's funny because looking at his UT points he definitely wasn't the most active member =P

Hope you don't regret it Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/OctopusOoze
mrcatz

avatar

Posts : 1982
UT points : 6313
Join date : 2009-05-25
Age : 22
Location : you wonder why your mom was acting strange this morning O.o

PostSubject: Re: No more Poke?!?!   Sun May 02, 2010 9:20 am

Shnoogle wrote:
dragonmxz wrote:
dose this mean you will leave the forums?

Lol that's funny because looking at his UT points he definitely wasn't the most active member =P

Hope you don't regret it Smile


he was pretty active early on.
Back to top Go down
Administrator
Owner
Owner


Posts : 313
UT points : 5057
Join date : 2009-05-03

PostSubject: Re: No more Poke?!?!   Sun May 02, 2010 10:47 am

I'll always love you Garrett... Smile

DUDE, EMERALD REMAKE, YEEEEEEESSSS.

_________________

Thank you Gaia.
Back to top Go down
http://YouTube.com/Uutton
Psyneko



Posts : 1496
UT points : 3278
Join date : 2010-02-09
Age : 20
Location : Victory Road

PostSubject: Re: No more Poke?!?!   Sun May 02, 2010 11:02 am

Well that's too bad, I hope you enjoy life past the section of pokemon, life is bigger than you think Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/Psyneku
SoulSilverHeartGold

avatar

Posts : 2486
UT points : 4740
Join date : 2009-08-12
Age : 19
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: No more Poke?!?!   Sun May 02, 2010 11:08 am

Hiddenleaf58 wrote:
well me and my best friend have made up our minds on pokemon. i will not be buyin any new pokemon games but maybe the remake of emerald other wise im done. pokemone was a huge part of my life and it feels like im giving up a huge part of me. i will still watch and support those pokemon gamers on youtube and anywhere else becuase they are good people and i respect the game. i have out grown the game and i will miss it dearly. Sad

Well come and say hi now and then Smile
Back to top Go down
http://youtube.com/digimonloverseason2
Hiddenleaf58



Posts : 23
UT points : 3180
Join date : 2009-05-04
Age : 24
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: No more Poke?!?!   Sun May 02, 2010 12:00 pm

well thanks guys and no i wont quit the forums and ya im not that active but i will still be here thanks for the support and im glad i wasnt shunned or anything Smile
Back to top Go down
Hiddenleaf58



Posts : 23
UT points : 3180
Join date : 2009-05-04
Age : 24
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: No more Poke?!?!   Sun May 02, 2010 12:01 pm

Uutton wrote:
I'll always love you Garrett... Smile

DUDE, EMERALD REMAKE, YEEEEEEESSSS.

thanks bro and ya if there is an emerald remake i will get it for shur
Back to top Go down
Elfar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1094
UT points : 4193
Join date : 2009-10-26
Age : 21
Location : It's a small world. Who knows?

PostSubject: Re: No more Poke?!?!   Sun May 02, 2010 12:05 pm

Hiddenleaf58 wrote:
Uutton wrote:
I'll always love you Garrett... Smile

DUDE, EMERALD REMAKE, YEEEEEEESSSS.

thanks bro and ya if there is an emerald remake i will get it for shur

There will probably be an emerald remake but that would be like 3-4 years in the future.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/elfarz
dragonmxz

avatar

Posts : 884
UT points : 3628
Join date : 2010-02-19
Age : 21
Location : Alameda, California

PostSubject: Re: No more Poke?!?!   Sun May 02, 2010 12:31 pm

yeah, if it follows the trend emerald remake will be in 2013 since that would be 10 years after sappire/ruby.
Back to top Go down
cdplayar

avatar

Posts : 1468
UT points : 5568
Join date : 2009-08-10
Age : 21
Location : Ontario, Canada!

PostSubject: Re: No more Poke?!?!   Sun May 02, 2010 5:34 pm

<3 Hidden
):

Awell,
Im Basically Done With It Too,
I Mean,
I Suck At It,
But Im With You In Supporting The Community & The Video Directors!
Smile
Tis Why Im Always On Here!
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/cdplayar
Hiddenleaf58



Posts : 23
UT points : 3180
Join date : 2009-05-04
Age : 24
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: No more Poke?!?!   Tue May 18, 2010 5:16 pm

cdplayar wrote:
<3 Hidden
):

Awell,
Im Basically Done With It Too,
I Mean,
I Suck At It,
But Im With You In Supporting The Community & The Video Directors!
Smile
Tis Why Im Always On Here!

ya im not the best either and ill try to be an amazing what ever i am on here,...veteran. wooooooooooo veteran FTW!!
Back to top Go down
mrcatz

avatar

Posts : 1982
UT points : 6313
Join date : 2009-05-25
Age : 22
Location : you wonder why your mom was acting strange this morning O.o

PostSubject: Re: No more Poke?!?!   Tue May 18, 2010 5:19 pm

Hiddenleaf58 wrote:
cdplayar wrote:
<3 Hidden
):

Awell,
Im Basically Done With It Too,
I Mean,
I Suck At It,
But Im With You In Supporting The Community & The Video Directors!
Smile
Tis Why Im Always On Here!

ya im not the best either and ill try to be an amazing what ever i am on here,...veteran. wooooooooooo veteran FTW!!


veterans FTW Razz
Back to top Go down
Beastof2000

avatar

Posts : 654
UT points : 3518
Join date : 2010-04-03
Age : 21
Location : United States, OK

PostSubject: Re: No more Poke?!?!   Tue May 18, 2010 5:49 pm

Veterans don't have a cool tag above their avi. Razz
Anyhow I'll love you forever Garrett. Smile
I'm sort of getting drawn away from Pokemon lately as well. I do not plan to quit though I have just been playing less.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/channel/beastof2000
pikachu!

avatar

Posts : 354
UT points : 4909
Join date : 2009-08-11
Age : 23
Location : *Runs away*

PostSubject: Re: No more Poke?!?!   Fri May 21, 2010 7:19 pm

Any reason for why you're leaving pokemon Hiddenleaf?

Maybe all you need is a break from it bro.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/Elvisrodriguez1992
Elfar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1094
UT points : 4193
Join date : 2009-10-26
Age : 21
Location : It's a small world. Who knows?

PostSubject: Re: No more Poke?!?!   Fri May 21, 2010 8:15 pm

pikachu! wrote:
Any reason for why you're leaving pokemon Hiddenleaf?

Maybe all you need is a break from it bro.

We all have to move on at some point...
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/elfarz
Kanrik
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1486
UT points : 12177
Join date : 2009-05-07
Age : 26
Location : The Distortion World, its beautiful this time of year

PostSubject: Re: No more Poke?!?!   Fri May 21, 2010 8:19 pm

From what I'm seeing of Black and White I might stop as well =/

_________________



-Sig and Avi made by me-
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/pkTrainerKanrik
Beastof2000

avatar

Posts : 654
UT points : 3518
Join date : 2010-04-03
Age : 21
Location : United States, OK

PostSubject: Re: No more Poke?!?!   Fri May 21, 2010 8:52 pm

Pk Trainer Kanrik wrote:
From what I'm seeing of Black and White I might stop as well =/
Black and White looks like crap as of now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/channel/beastof2000
cdplayar

avatar

Posts : 1468
UT points : 5568
Join date : 2009-08-10
Age : 21
Location : Ontario, Canada!

PostSubject: Re: No more Poke?!?!   Fri May 21, 2010 8:57 pm

Beastof2000 wrote:
Pk Trainer Kanrik wrote:
From what I'm seeing of Black and White I might stop as well =/
Black and White looks like crap as of now.

It looks interesting from my perspective.
:3
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/cdplayar
Elfar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1094
UT points : 4193
Join date : 2009-10-26
Age : 21
Location : It's a small world. Who knows?

PostSubject: Re: No more Poke?!?!   Fri May 21, 2010 9:02 pm

As might I if it's for the 3DS, as I'm unlikely to get one.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/elfarz
pikachu!

avatar

Posts : 354
UT points : 4909
Join date : 2009-08-11
Age : 23
Location : *Runs away*

PostSubject: Re: No more Poke?!?!   Sat May 22, 2010 7:43 am

Pk Trainer Kanrik wrote:
From what I'm seeing of Black and White I might stop as well =/
Well, give the game a fighting chance Kanrik, at least wait till the japanese release for some gameplay, you never know, you might like it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/Elvisrodriguez1992
ninjatreecko12

avatar

Posts : 461
UT points : 3229
Join date : 2009-12-22
Age : 20
Location : The Sooner State!

PostSubject: Re: No more Poke?!?!   Sat May 22, 2010 7:51 am

Well you only saw pictures of the game. Razz But there can always be things you didn't see pictures of.
Maybe you'll like it. Surprised
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/tromboneandpokemon12
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: No more Poke?!?!   

Back to top Go down
 
No more Poke?!?!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» This is ya boy PoKe here
» Poké Floats 2 Discussion

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Uuttitan Forums :: Reality :: General Discussion-
Jump to: