Uuttitan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uuttitan Community Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wall Typhlosion???

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Pokemunster

Pokemunster

UT points : 5247

Wall Typhlosion??? Empty
PostSubject: Wall Typhlosion???   Wall Typhlosion??? EmptyMon May 03, 2010 9:10 pm

Hey I have created a TYPHLOSION that is a wall can you rate it for me???

TYPHLOSION (McAfee) Get it because its a firewall.... I knew you wouldn't laugh.
Item: Leftovers
Lv.100 Nature: Calm
HP: 297 (6 HP EVs)
ATK: 183
DEF: 247 (252 DEF EVs)
SP.ATK: 237
SP.DEF: 295 (252 SP.DEF EVs)
SPEED: 212

Moves:
* Defense Curl
* Roar
* Hidden Power (Grass)
* Crush Claw

This is obviously a very different type of wall. What I do to start with this is set up a couple Defense Curls to boost my somewhat lower DEF stat. If a water, rock, or ground type comes out I can always use Hidden Power Grass whitch has a base power of 70. Roar is to mess up pokemon like Ninjask so they cant set up a sweep with something like a Gyrados. Crush Claws purpose is to do damage and possibly lower the opponets DEF stat. Please rate this and give me suggestions on what I could possibly do to make it better.

Last edited by Pokemunster on Tue May 04, 2010 9:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
UxieFTW

UxieFTW

UT points : 5551

Wall Typhlosion??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wall Typhlosion???   Wall Typhlosion??? EmptyMon May 03, 2010 9:13 pm

I don't think this will work because typlosin takes 25% from stealth rocks, with no up recovery move. But if u have a wish passer then this might just work. I really like the idea.
Back to top Go down
Pokemunster

Pokemunster

Wall Typhlosion??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wall Typhlosion???   Wall Typhlosion??? EmptyMon May 03, 2010 9:22 pm

Thanks for the tip!!! I will try that out to see if it helps him a little bit more than just Leftovers alone!
Back to top Go down
Shnoogle

Shnoogle

UT points : 7705

Wall Typhlosion??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wall Typhlosion???   Wall Typhlosion??? EmptyMon May 03, 2010 9:56 pm

Pokemunster wrote:
Thanks for the tip!!! I will try that out to see if it helps him a little bit more than just Leftovers alone!

Crush claw paired with a calm nature and low attack is just plain not good. Flamethrower is superior and will always out damage crush claw even with a def drop unless you are facing a thick fat snorlax or a blissey, of course. Plus, it's a reliable STAB attack

I would consider throwing Will-o-Wisp in there over defense curl. It hits pokemon like salamence on the switch expecting flamethrower and it basically doubles you defense when an opponent is burned.

Other than that, it maybe could work in the lower tiers, giving a reliable switch in to pokwmon like glaceon, venemoth etc...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/OctopusOoze
Darkhunter101

Darkhunter101

UT points : 6089

Wall Typhlosion??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wall Typhlosion???   Wall Typhlosion??? EmptyTue May 04, 2010 12:08 am

Needs Moar HP Evs. Make it completely specially defensive with wisp and 252hp, i'm surprised noone mentioned that walls NEED hp evs (except blissey)
Back to top Go down
Pokemunster

Pokemunster

Wall Typhlosion??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wall Typhlosion???   Wall Typhlosion??? EmptyTue May 04, 2010 9:10 pm

I think his HP is high enough and will last (Because he will be paired with a wish passer or something of the sort). As for Crush Claw I might replace it with Seismic Toss because I will always do exactly 100 damage to my opponet. I think that this will really make my opponet think about what they are messing with. I will keep Defence Curl for reasons like Seismic Toss and for the lolz. Thanks for all of your help and if you have any other suggestions please feel free to tell me!!!
Back to top Go down
Beastof2000

Beastof2000

UT points : 5875

Wall Typhlosion??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wall Typhlosion???   Wall Typhlosion??? EmptyWed May 05, 2010 5:40 am

Typholosion doesn't have the greatest deffense stats and has now good recovery move accept rest. Thus a fail it'd never work.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/beastof2000
Pokemunster

Pokemunster

Wall Typhlosion??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wall Typhlosion???   Wall Typhlosion??? EmptyWed May 05, 2010 2:15 pm

Actually it does. With 1 or 2 Defence Curls up Typlosion can survive a couple earthquakes and without any Sp.DEF boosts i can survive a large amount of water type moves.
Back to top Go down
Shnoogle

Shnoogle

UT points : 7705

Wall Typhlosion??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wall Typhlosion???   Wall Typhlosion??? EmptyWed May 05, 2010 2:31 pm

Pokemunster wrote:
I think his HP is high enough and will last (Because he will be paired with a wish passer or something of the sort). As for Crush Claw I might replace it with Seismic Toss because I will always do exactly 100 damage to my opponet. I think that this will really make my opponet think about what they are messing with. I will keep Defence Curl for reasons like Seismic Toss and for the lolz. Thanks for all of your help and if you have any other suggestions please feel free to tell me!!!

Your opponent will be dealing much more damage to you in return than you will to them with 100BP

And the things that resist Flamethrower you won't want to stay in on anyways (Dragons with EQ, Water types who wall you anyways, Fire Types who do tons with Close Combat [infernape] and Earth Power [Heatran])

Beast pretty much summed it up. This wont work very well
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/OctopusOoze
Pokemunster

Pokemunster

Wall Typhlosion??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wall Typhlosion???   Wall Typhlosion??? EmptyWed May 05, 2010 7:49 pm

Ive used him in battles before and he has worked very well but if you guys dont like it you dont have to use it. But i will work a little on him so he will be more powerful.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wall Typhlosion??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wall Typhlosion???   Wall Typhlosion??? Empty

Back to top Go down

Wall Typhlosion???
Page 1 of 1