Uuttitan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uuttitan Community Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wall team - lf opinions :p

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SloSerge

SloSerge

UT points : 5358

Wall team - lf opinions :p Empty
PostSubject: Wall team - lf opinions :p   Wall team - lf opinions :p EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 5:24 pm

Okay so this is basicly a new team im trying out...working out pretty good in the first few fights

Regirock - Leftovers
Max HP and Sp. Def evd and the rest into def ofcourse
Stealth Rock
Explosion
Thunder Wave
Earthquake

Basicly someone to start off with...Put up a stealth rock and go on from there...

Shuckle - Leftovers
Max HP(244) and Def(614) and the rest into sp. def(504)
Protect
Encore
Toxic
Rest

If he gets off a good sweeper I usualy counter with this unless it has water attacks... I put of a toxic if its not steel ofcourse and go for an encore if I suspect hes gonna use a non damaging or not to threatning attack like rest or calm mind so I can get in a switch without any dmg.

Registeel - Leftovers
Almost max def and sp. def the rest is scattered around other stats
Zap Cannon
Toxic
Shadow Claw
Earthquake

Ye an offensive wall...Im trying out zap cannon to do the extra dmg and it doesnt miss alot to be honest...Otherwise just attacks to counter mostly anything... Does good dmg and survives Wink

Dusknoir - Leftovers
Max HP and Def the rest is put into Sp. Def
Will - o - wisp
Pain Split
Shadow Sneak
Thunder Punch

Takes a hit or too and reflects em back to the opponent with pain split Wink If it works it works well with pain split Wink The rest of the attacks are basicly to get a status problem on the opponent or try to pinch away a few hp if possible Wink

Cresselia - Leftovers
Max hp and sp.def around 300 def the rest is into sp atk
Light Screen
Calm Mind
Ice Beam
Lunar Dance / Moonlight

Currently using moonlight but lunar dance is tempting...basicly a good poke that survives a decent amount of hits and pulls out a light screen and a few calm mind while its at it...at 6 calm minds its ready to rock if needed Wink

Metagross - Sitrus Berry
Max Atk the rest is scattered into def , sp.def and hp
Thunder Punch
Earthquake
Meteor Mash

Basicly my only sweeper... still survives a lot since its steel and it does a lot of dmg...thinking of getting cress lunar dance so I can heal him up if he goes low...Anyway sitrus berry is good aswell since it recovers around 80 hp so its usualy up for atleast a few hits and kills

Hope the description wasnt too sloppy...Edit: I know I forgot the natures cause I didnt have my ds with me and the stats arent exact but I hope its enough info for u too rate and give me any suggestions...Thanks in advance
Back to top Go down
dragonmxz

dragonmxz

UT points : 5982

Wall team - lf opinions :p Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wall team - lf opinions :p   Wall team - lf opinions :p EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 6:13 pm

well first of all, you need to write the evs, not what stats they have. Second, i would reccomend getting a poke like t-tar to set up endless sandstorm to make your team use stsll more effictivley. also i reccomend swampert because he can roar so that your entry hazards do damage and he can also wall.
Back to top Go down

Wall team - lf opinions :p
Page 1 of 1