Uuttitan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uuttitan Community Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

...Ok I have to come clean

Go down 
+5
Elfar
boris5000
cdplayar
multirider049
Sir Doof
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Sir Doof

Sir Doof

UT points : 5696

...Ok I have to come clean Empty
PostSubject: ...Ok I have to come clean   ...Ok I have to come clean EmptyWed May 12, 2010 9:30 pm

The whole girl issue...was just a tiny issue...and it isn't really bothering me now... What has...was some person...(In real life) Mocked and made fun of my dead baby brother Thomas.... RIP.... He ripped up and spit on my baby brothers picture, only one I had, and laughed in my face....I didn't do anything...cause I have a bad temper and didn't want it to go like a situation...where I broke a guys jaw.... so I sat there...and I have been hurting ever since... I said the girl issue so I could hear all the leave her...cause that did happen...and that also hurt.... Let alone if I fail one class I will be sent to a different school as a Junior instead of staying at my High School as a Senior and have 2 more years of school... I dug myself a hole with that...and well its been stressing me out and with all the mocking and making fun of me I haven't been happy... I'm sorry to everyone that all this stuff has happened to me to prevent me from being myself....I wish I could just brush this stuff off....but when it's done its done... and I will be able to be happy.... Hope everyone realizes why I posted just about the girl issue...if not...then pm me if you want...
Back to top Go down
multirider049

multirider049

UT points : 6111

PostSubject: Re: ...Ok I have to come clean   ...Ok I have to come clean EmptyWed May 12, 2010 9:41 pm

If it was me i wouldve did everything to make the guy suffere for even making fun of what may be the most horrible loss i can suffer. But the guy who did it wont have good karma so he will be taught a lesson later in the future. If you fail a class you have to switch schools? luckily all you need is a D to pass, so that shouldnt be too hard if you can pass all your exams and stuff. Dont be sorry, we all get stressed over little things, just try to do things you find interesting to get your mind off of it.
Back to top Go down
Sir Doof

Sir Doof

PostSubject: Re: ...Ok I have to come clean   ...Ok I have to come clean EmptyWed May 12, 2010 9:43 pm

multirider049 wrote:
If it was me i wouldve did everything to make the guy suffere for even making fun of what may be the most horrible loss i can suffer. But the guy who did it wont have good karma so he will be taught a lesson later in the future. If you fail a class you have to switch schools? luckily all you need is a D to pass, so that shouldnt be too hard if you can pass all your exams and stuff. Dont be sorry, we all get stressed over little things, just try to do things you find interesting to get your mind off of it.

Currently...have one F.... two D's and two A's ._.
Back to top Go down
multirider049

multirider049

UT points : 6111

PostSubject: Re: ...Ok I have to come clean   ...Ok I have to come clean EmptyWed May 12, 2010 10:18 pm

Timmy wrote:
multirider049 wrote:

Currently...have one F.... two D's and two A's ._.

extra credit work asap
Back to top Go down
cdplayar

cdplayar

UT points : 7930

PostSubject: Re: ...Ok I have to come clean   ...Ok I have to come clean EmptyThu May 13, 2010 6:09 am

Wow.
That guy is a wretched old chap.
This is the kind of stuff you talk to your principal about.
This is the kinda stuff I can almost in a way relate too.
My friend, she's kind of depressed.
That's why i can relate.
It's good to talk to a principal for support and to have the boy punished.
I'd assume that kind of thing wouldn't be taken lightly.
Don't hit him.
It'll worsen the situation.
Cut off all ties to him,
and, although I'm sounding like a broken CDPLAYAR, go to the principal.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/cdplayar
boris5000

boris5000

UT points : 6209

PostSubject: Re: ...Ok I have to come clean   ...Ok I have to come clean EmptyThu May 13, 2010 9:24 am

3 topics in 3 days O_o
Hmm, CDplayer is right in this retrospect. Tell a teacher/principle/gaurdian, they will sort it out. Don't go get all high and mighty and say that they don't care, bacause they do care and you just haven't tried asking for help. If they are busy tell them when they aren't busy, simple as that.
Back to top Go down
Elfar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Elfar

UT points : 6556

PostSubject: Re: ...Ok I have to come clean   ...Ok I have to come clean EmptyThu May 13, 2010 2:35 pm

SebaSneakers wrote:
please don't be offended ok

but im thinking you making this up
the reason why i think this is because i had a friend who made up stories like this
he had a probleme he needed attention so he made somthing like this up

im so sorry if the storie is true in that case if you need to talk to someone
i will you that goes for the entire UUtitan forum

I'm so close to deleting this post, as that is entirely offensive and inappropriate. If you have a problem with him, don't go flaunting it around to everyone, say it to him, or keep it to yourself.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/elfarz
Sir Doof

Sir Doof

PostSubject: Re: ...Ok I have to come clean   ...Ok I have to come clean EmptyThu May 13, 2010 3:25 pm

Elfar wrote:
SebaSneakers wrote:
please don't be offended ok

but im thinking you making this up
the reason why i think this is because i had a friend who made up stories like this
he had a probleme he needed attention so he made somthing like this up

im so sorry if the storie is true in that case if you need to talk to someone
i will you that goes for the entire UUtitan forum

I'm so close to deleting this post, as that is entirely offensive and inappropriate. If you have a problem with him, don't go flaunting it around to everyone, say it to him, or keep it to yourself.

I have no reason to make crap up...I really don't if I want attention I will ask for it or start by saying hi. Look I don't want to start a flame war so don't respond to this just read it. I have NO reason to lie about my dead baby bro...he meant the world to me I just wrote this out so people would understand why I'm upset right now without me having to tell...each and everyone who asks me... :/ look this may be the internet and you don't know me in real life, but trust me if I wanted to lie about something like this I wouldn't bother involving someone dead.... your comment Seba really hurt..and I am very offended by it
Back to top Go down
cdplayar

cdplayar

PostSubject: Re: ...Ok I have to come clean   ...Ok I have to come clean EmptyThu May 13, 2010 3:29 pm

I deleted Seba's post because that was insanely rude and innapropriate.
Also, Timmy seems to be upset by it,
understandable.
This is something sane people don't lie/joke about.
Keep those comments to yourself.
Back to top Go down
Sir Doof

Sir Doof

PostSubject: Re: ...Ok I have to come clean   ...Ok I have to come clean EmptyThu May 13, 2010 3:31 pm

:/ thanks Cdplayer.. if anyone else thinks that then just don't...and right now my eyes are dried since I have been crying alot lately... My mom gave me her picture of Thomas...and now I'm keeping it only in my room
Back to top Go down
cdplayar

cdplayar

PostSubject: Re: ...Ok I have to come clean   ...Ok I have to come clean EmptyThu May 13, 2010 3:58 pm

Timmy wrote:
:/ thanks Cdplayer.. if anyone else thinks that then just don't...and right now my eyes are dried since I have been crying alot lately... My mom gave me her picture of Thomas...and now I'm keeping it only in my room

That's probably a good idea.
I mean,
it's the safest thing.
You could also make copies of the photo.
Then you can take it with you.
Just a suggestion in case you wanted to have it with you.
<3
Back to top Go down
mrcatz

mrcatz

UT points : 8675
Location : you wonder why your mom was acting strange this morning O.o

PostSubject: Re: ...Ok I have to come clean   ...Ok I have to come clean EmptyThu May 13, 2010 4:26 pm

wow sorry about that (insert dirty word). Cd is right (as usual) and you should tell someone. As for your grades, study hard cuz I'd hate to see you fail
Back to top Go down
SebaSneakers

SebaSneakers

UT points : 5761

PostSubject: Re: ...Ok I have to come clean   ...Ok I have to come clean EmptyThu May 13, 2010 4:33 pm

im sorry i didn't mean to be rude or inpropiate
i hope you can accept this apologie
Back to top Go down
Sir Doof

Sir Doof

PostSubject: Re: ...Ok I have to come clean   ...Ok I have to come clean EmptyThu May 13, 2010 5:15 pm

SebaSneakers wrote:
im sorry i didn't mean to be rude or inpropiate
i hope you can accept this apologie

its fine :/ just don't jump to things. Now I would understand if it was like.. I have no home and stuff like that cause if I was homeless other then the library how would I have a computer and a ds and stuff :/ so yeah I'm not gonna spread false things to get attention
Back to top Go down
SoulSilverHeartGold

SoulSilverHeartGold

UT points : 7102

PostSubject: Re: ...Ok I have to come clean   ...Ok I have to come clean EmptyThu May 13, 2010 6:42 pm

cdplayar wrote:
Timmy wrote:

That's probably a good idea.
I mean,
it's the safest thing.
You could also make copies of the photo.
Then you can take it with you.
Just a suggestion in case you wanted to have it with you.
<3

Make 1000 copies so you never lose it! Smile and get the guy in trouble he is a (insert word you want to say here)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/digimonloverseason2
Rover

Rover

UT points : 5327

PostSubject: Re: ...Ok I have to come clean   ...Ok I have to come clean EmptyThu May 13, 2010 6:44 pm

That is rough... one problem to the next. Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ...Ok I have to come clean   ...Ok I have to come clean Empty

Back to top Go down

...Ok I have to come clean
Page 1 of 1