Uuttitan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uuttitan Community Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

UGH, she is moving!

Go down 
+11
Sir Doof
cdplayar
Kanrik
Administrator
Elfar
Gir
GaiaAero
Beastof2000
mrcatz
SoulSilverHeartGold
Rover
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rover

Rover

UT points : 5326

UGH, she is moving! Empty
PostSubject: UGH, she is moving!   UGH, she is moving! EmptyThu May 13, 2010 6:24 pm

Ugh... I just found out today that my girlfriend is moving somewhere else. It isn't out of the country, but it is a state pretty far away from here. I don't have skype or any of that stuff so all I can do if talk to her on the phone and email her. Sad
Back to top Go down
SoulSilverHeartGold

SoulSilverHeartGold

UT points : 7101

PostSubject: Re: UGH, she is moving!   UGH, she is moving! EmptyThu May 13, 2010 6:35 pm

Sad That sucks
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/digimonloverseason2
mrcatz

mrcatz

UT points : 8674
Location : you wonder why your mom was acting strange this morning O.o

PostSubject: Re: UGH, she is moving!   UGH, she is moving! EmptyThu May 13, 2010 6:41 pm

sorry about that Sad
Back to top Go down
Rover

Rover

PostSubject: Re: UGH, she is moving!   UGH, she is moving! EmptyThu May 13, 2010 6:55 pm

Let's just hope one day we can see each other again in person. Wink
Back to top Go down
Beastof2000

Beastof2000

UT points : 5879

PostSubject: Re: UGH, she is moving!   UGH, she is moving! EmptyThu May 13, 2010 7:52 pm

Um...Not to break your heart or anything, but you might just end up having to find you a new girl. Long distance relations "Hardly" ever work out. Therefor I date Princess Peach she's never to far away.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/beastof2000
GaiaAero
Junior Moderator
Junior Moderator

UT points : 6384

PostSubject: Re: UGH, she is moving!   UGH, she is moving! EmptyThu May 13, 2010 8:21 pm

Beastof2000 wrote:
Um...Not to break your heart or anything, but you might just end up having to find you a new girl. Long distance relations "Hardly" ever work out. Therefor I date Princess Peach she's never to far away.

HAHA funny
long distance relationships WILL work out if both sides are determined to make it work
Back to top Go down
Gir

Gir

UT points : 6259

PostSubject: Re: UGH, she is moving!   UGH, she is moving! EmptyThu May 13, 2010 8:25 pm

GaiaAero wrote:
Beastof2000 wrote:

HAHA funny
long distance relationships WILL work out if both sides are determined to make it work

Higihly debatable, human relationships, by nature, require physical contact to one degree or the other, keeping a long-distance relationship requires huge commitment and discipline from both sides
Back to top Go down
Elfar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Elfar

UT points : 6555

PostSubject: Re: UGH, she is moving!   UGH, she is moving! EmptyThu May 13, 2010 8:29 pm

L wrote:
GaiaAero wrote:
Beastof2000 wrote:

HAHA funny

Higihly debatable, human relationships, by nature, require physical contact to one degree or the other, keeping a long-distance relationship requires huge commitment and discipline from both sides

Long distance doesn't necessarily mean that they never give any physical contact. Chances are that they will likely meet up, however frequent, or, in this case, non-frequent. While it is possible to make it work, I am in agreement that it is difficult, although, it depends on how casual the relationship.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/elfarz
Administrator
Owner
Owner

UT points : 7418

PostSubject: Re: UGH, she is moving!   UGH, she is moving! EmptyThu May 13, 2010 8:37 pm

I think the point of this is that long distance relationships are much more difficult than physical ones.

All I can say is good luck. I've honestly been there done that, and it is very hard. I know what you're going through (but mine wasn't as bad).
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Uutton
Kanrik
Admin
Admin
Kanrik

UT points : 14538
Location : The Distortion World, its beautiful this time of year

PostSubject: Re: UGH, she is moving!   UGH, she is moving! EmptyThu May 13, 2010 8:37 pm

Going from experience, if you and your girlfriend have the determination to make it work, you can make it work.

My friends dated long distance for quite some time, and they lived on opposite ends of the country. The only reason it ended is because his mom didn't like the idea and kinda made him end it.

Then again, I also have to make it work this fall, but I'm not too worried about that either.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/pkTrainerKanrik
cdplayar

cdplayar

UT points : 7929

PostSubject: Re: UGH, she is moving!   UGH, she is moving! EmptyThu May 13, 2010 8:52 pm

Uutton said he's been there, done that.

Ditto.

But mine wasn't too far.
It doesn't usually work out.
I tried across town,
it isn't working for me.
Good luck though.
It is possible.
I know people who had some that laster a year and a half!
<3
`~goodluckiloveyou!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/cdplayar
Administrator
Owner
Owner

UT points : 7418

PostSubject: Re: UGH, she is moving!   UGH, she is moving! EmptyThu May 13, 2010 9:05 pm

For me, it all depended on the girl, and she clearly didn't like it. All people are different though, so my situation mean absolutely nothing in this case.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Uutton
Rover

Rover

PostSubject: Re: UGH, she is moving!   UGH, she is moving! EmptyFri May 14, 2010 3:17 am

Mad I know long distance relationships are hard but we both want to really stay together. Sad I don't really know what, I might have to find another girl like you guys said. *sigh* Sad
Back to top Go down
Sir Doof

Sir Doof

UT points : 5695

PostSubject: Re: UGH, she is moving!   UGH, she is moving! EmptyFri May 14, 2010 3:58 am

:/ if you count online dating once as long distance then yeah I know the feeling as well.
Back to top Go down
Rover

Rover

PostSubject: Re: UGH, she is moving!   UGH, she is moving! EmptyFri May 14, 2010 4:08 am

Timmy wrote:
:/ if you count online dating once as long distance then yeah I know the feeling as well.
I guess online dating is long distance, but it's not the same if you know the person in person and she is moving. =/
Back to top Go down
cdplayar

cdplayar

PostSubject: Re: UGH, she is moving!   UGH, she is moving! EmptyFri May 14, 2010 6:48 am

Rover wrote:
Timmy wrote:
I guess online dating is long distance, but it's not the same if you know the person in person and she is moving. =/

Agreed.
Although,
it can work.
Smile
Just don't lose hope.
Back to top Go down
dragonmxz

dragonmxz

UT points : 5989

PostSubject: Re: UGH, she is moving!   UGH, she is moving! EmptyFri May 14, 2010 9:54 am

there are definatley several ways it can work, but like everybody else it really depends on what kind of person she is. i too have a long-distance relationship with a girl but despite the fact that she lives over 1000 miles away she still visits her aunt thru the whole of the summer and the holidays so we get by. it also helps that I can chat with her via web-cam, Very Happy . but what works for me may not work for you but Anyway, good luck with your girlfreind!
Back to top Go down
Rover

Rover

PostSubject: Re: UGH, she is moving!   UGH, she is moving! EmptyFri May 14, 2010 1:34 pm

Thanks guys. Smile
Back to top Go down
boris5000

boris5000

UT points : 6208

PostSubject: Re: UGH, she is moving!   UGH, she is moving! EmptyFri May 14, 2010 2:07 pm

Get skype and glorp your webcam, if you like it, continue on with the long distance relationship (LDR) if not, you might aswell just tell her it's over, if you aren't going to see her.

LDR's generally don't work, I have never had a LDR, but it doesn't stop me being flirtasious to females from overseas Razz

All in all, it is up to you, if you want to cause to spend time and effort and miss out on opportunities, don't expect she will keep the same on her side. Jus' saying.
Back to top Go down
Rover

Rover

PostSubject: Re: UGH, she is moving!   UGH, she is moving! EmptyFri May 14, 2010 2:08 pm

I don't have a web camera or w/e and I don't plan to get one.
Back to top Go down
Beastof2000

Beastof2000

UT points : 5879

PostSubject: Re: UGH, she is moving!   UGH, she is moving! EmptyFri May 14, 2010 2:25 pm

Rover wrote:
There actually very inexpensive.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/beastof2000
Rover

Rover

PostSubject: Re: UGH, she is moving!   UGH, she is moving! EmptyFri May 14, 2010 2:26 pm

Beastof2000 wrote:
Rover wrote:
There actually very inexpensive.
That is what I figured. And I do not have the money to buy one.
Back to top Go down
Gir

Gir

UT points : 6259

PostSubject: Re: UGH, she is moving!   UGH, she is moving! EmptyFri May 14, 2010 2:49 pm

Dude, they are at 10$ on ebay, and they arent half-bad
Back to top Go down
Rover

Rover

PostSubject: Re: UGH, she is moving!   UGH, she is moving! EmptyFri May 14, 2010 2:50 pm

L wrote:
Eww ebay. :X
Back to top Go down
cdplayar

cdplayar

PostSubject: Re: UGH, she is moving!   UGH, she is moving! EmptyFri May 14, 2010 3:25 pm

Rover wrote:
L wrote:
Eww ebay. :X

I found a 6 dollar one at Tiger Direct.
Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UGH, she is moving!   UGH, she is moving! Empty

Back to top Go down