Uuttitan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uuttitan Community Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Moving for School?

Go down 
+2
Pialga93
akaFilanachi
6 posters

Should I be allowed to move this fall?
Yes
Moving for School? Vote_lcap100%Moving for School? Vote_rcap
 100% [ 10 ]
No
Moving for School? Vote_lcap0%Moving for School? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
akaFilanachi

akaFilanachi

UT points : 5336

Moving for School? Empty
PostSubject: Moving for School?   Moving for School? EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 8:27 pm

OK, so here's the deal. For a few years I've wanted to move back to my home town so I could go to the awesome high school there. I can probably move there next year, but I think it would be easy for me to start with all the other Freshman this fall. If I move, I will live with my Grandmother and ride the bus(hate buses-_-), and my mother would stay in Texas.

Question:Do you think it's fair for me to live with my Grandmother if I visit my Mom on holidays and weekends

If I move here, my chances of playing pro soccer would increase. BY playing on the school team there is more of a chance I could play for a college, and move on to pro. The school is much larger with many more classes and opportunities than the high school where I live now. Over all, I think the best way for me to benefit these things is to start as a Freshman and go all 4 years, rather than starting as a Sophomore.

The main point of this is to see if others agree that I should be aloud to move this year. If enough people do, I'll show my mother and try to change her mind about me staying.

Back to top Go down
Pialga93

Pialga93

UT points : 5753

Moving for School? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving for School?   Moving for School? EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 11:06 pm

I don't want to give a concrete suggestion but what kind of bus are you taking?
Back to top Go down
akaFilanachi

akaFilanachi

Moving for School? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving for School?   Moving for School? EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 8:24 am

Normal school bus
Back to top Go down
Psyneko

UT points : 5629

Moving for School? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving for School?   Moving for School? EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 10:46 am

Well I guess since she's your mum, yeah you should be able to in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Psyneku
Pialga93

Pialga93

Moving for School? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving for School?   Moving for School? EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 2:39 pm

akaFilanachi wrote:
Normal school bus
Thats no too bad, i have have to take a train and then a bus to get home from my school.
Back to top Go down
akaFilanachi

akaFilanachi

Moving for School? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving for School?   Moving for School? EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 2:47 pm

Pialga93 wrote:
akaFilanachi wrote:
Normal school bus
Thats no too bad, i have have to take a train and then a bus to get home from my school.

Wow, that sucks.
Back to top Go down
Evil

Evil

UT points : 7632

Moving for School? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving for School?   Moving for School? EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 7:38 am

YEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

When you look back and ask yourself what you did wrong, and blame yourself, you'll remember this decision you made
its NOW OR NEEVERRRR!!!!!!.

Back to top Go down
akaFilanachi

akaFilanachi

Moving for School? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving for School?   Moving for School? EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 11:01 am

She said no. Crying or Very sad In her mind, there are legal "issues".
Back to top Go down
SoulSilverHeartGold

SoulSilverHeartGold

UT points : 7091

Moving for School? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving for School?   Moving for School? EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 12:57 pm

Well if Texas was far it would be kind of difficult to visit EVERY weekend.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/digimonloverseason2
akaFilanachi

akaFilanachi

Moving for School? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving for School?   Moving for School? EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 2:35 pm

It wouldn't be every weekend. Maybe every other. Its a 3 hour drive.
Back to top Go down
SoulSilverHeartGold

SoulSilverHeartGold

UT points : 7091

Moving for School? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving for School?   Moving for School? EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 3:22 pm

akaFilanachi wrote:
It wouldn't be every weekend. Maybe every other. Its a 3 hour drive.

Well ok then I vote yes. Going there EVERY weekend would be a pain. You should be able to pursuit you soccer dream.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/digimonloverseason2
akaFilanachi

akaFilanachi

Moving for School? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving for School?   Moving for School? EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 4:38 pm

My mom said if I want to play for a school's soccer team, we can talk to the school board here and see if we can get one started. >.>

Back to top Go down
Neku

Neku

UT points : 5684

Moving for School? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving for School?   Moving for School? EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 3:18 pm

Not to be negative or anything but striving to be a pro athlete is not the best idea unless you are very good, like top of your team in a large school etc etc. I play soccer but going pro is another story lol. Playing sports looks good on college applications, and there is always a possibility of athletic scholarships. Being drafted is a whole other story. God I'm a kill joy =D
Back to top Go down
Pialga93

Pialga93

Moving for School? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving for School?   Moving for School? EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 3:42 pm

Neku wrote:
Not to be negative or anything but striving to be a pro athlete is not the best idea unless you are very good, like top of your team in a large school etc etc. I play soccer but going pro is another story lol. Playing sports looks good on college applications, and there is always a possibility of athletic scholarships. Being drafted is a whole other story. God I'm a kill joy =D
killjoy just like neku at the beginning Razz , but you do have a point, when going for pro sports always have a backup because it is very risky.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Moving for School? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving for School?   Moving for School? Empty

Back to top Go down

Moving for School?
Page 1 of 1