Uuttitan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uuttitan Community Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My (bad) signatures!

Go down 
+12
FreaKaz0id
ninjatreecko12
Evil
Darkhunter101
Gir
GaiaAero
Elfar
Beastof2000
SloSerge
ExSolstice
cdplayar
Rover
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
ninjatreecko12

ninjatreecko12

UT points : 5580

My (bad) signatures! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My (bad) signatures!   My (bad) signatures! - Page 5 EmptySat May 22, 2010 3:20 pm

Rover wrote:
Okay here is my Majora's Mask signature, I hope you like it. Tell me what you think of it.

My (bad) signatures! - Page 5 Mmsig
It looks like you just put two pictures together and thought you made a signature but it really doesn't look good together.
This is just in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/tromboneandpokemon12
Rover

Rover

UT points : 5316

PostSubject: Re: My (bad) signatures!   My (bad) signatures! - Page 5 EmptySat May 22, 2010 4:12 pm

ninjatreecko12 wrote:
Rover wrote:
Okay here is my Majora's Mask signature, I hope you like it. Tell me what you think of it.

It looks like you just put two pictures together and thought you made a signature but it really doesn't look good together.
I don't really know what you mean, I chose a background and a render and put them together. And then I put a 2nd small render in there, also. :/
Back to top Go down
ninjatreecko12

ninjatreecko12

UT points : 5580

PostSubject: Re: My (bad) signatures!   My (bad) signatures! - Page 5 EmptySat May 22, 2010 4:15 pm

Rover wrote:
ninjatreecko12 wrote:
Rover wrote:

I don't really know what you mean, I chose a background and a render and put them together. And then I put a 2nd small render in there, also. :/
What I mean is that even though those two pictures are in the same game, it doesn't look good together.
And Link is poorly cut out.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/tromboneandpokemon12
Rover

Rover

PostSubject: Re: My (bad) signatures!   My (bad) signatures! - Page 5 EmptySat May 22, 2010 4:53 pm

ninjatreecko12 wrote:
Rover wrote:
ninjatreecko12 wrote:
Rover wrote:

What I mean is that even though those two pictures are in the same game, it doesn't look good together.
And Link is poorly cut out.
Ugh I give up on this signature. :S I'll just keep the signature I have right now and if I have any more signatures I'll post them. But as for now I'm done with making sigs. Wink
Back to top Go down
SloSerge

SloSerge

UT points : 5355

PostSubject: Re: My (bad) signatures!   My (bad) signatures! - Page 5 EmptySat May 22, 2010 5:00 pm

Try doing more then just getting a picture, setting it as a background, getting a render, positioning it and writing the text. Play with filters, lighting, special effects, etc. My current sig ain't totaly finished and it was meant for someone else who is already using it but I just used it since I had the old one for some time...but that's not the point...the point is look at all the details... and it doesn't matter if it takes a lot of time, it took me 10 min to do that... You just need an idea of what to do Smile I played with the lighting, the background, the render background, and the glow and I got a pritty nice advanced looking sig in 10 min. Btw try making your own backgrounds...I made this one in my current sig myself: brown colour + abstract brush + outter glow = the background...
Back to top Go down
Rover

Rover

PostSubject: Re: My (bad) signatures!   My (bad) signatures! - Page 5 EmptySat May 22, 2010 5:34 pm

Ugh NVM about my last post I made my new signature. So here it is:

My (bad) signatures! - Page 5 Zzzzzzzzzzzzzi I think it is good and better than my current one. What could use some work on this one?
Back to top Go down
Beastof2000

Beastof2000

UT points : 5869

PostSubject: Re: My (bad) signatures!   My (bad) signatures! - Page 5 EmptySun May 23, 2010 3:58 pm

Nice new sig. But the size is too big. Here's the size I recommend. 380 by 115 Pixels comes out as pretty good size.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/beastof2000
SloSerge

SloSerge

PostSubject: Re: My (bad) signatures!   My (bad) signatures! - Page 5 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 5:47 am

350x125 is better... or 325x100
Back to top Go down
Rover

Rover

PostSubject: Re: My (bad) signatures!   My (bad) signatures! - Page 5 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 2:49 pm

Well I used 500x150. I think that's good size since the entei render was sorta big.
Back to top Go down
Evil

Evil

UT points : 7632

PostSubject: Re: My (bad) signatures!   My (bad) signatures! - Page 5 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 5:33 pm

SloSerge wrote:

thats too smalll

no room to do anything! pale
Back to top Go down
Nagi-Nagi
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Nagi-Nagi

UT points : 6850

PostSubject: Re: My (bad) signatures!   My (bad) signatures! - Page 5 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 5:36 pm

Evil wrote:
SloSerge wrote:

thats too smalll

How about 450x150?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NARANagi
Evil

Evil

PostSubject: Re: My (bad) signatures!   My (bad) signatures! - Page 5 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 6:04 pm

Nagi-Nagi wrote:
Evil wrote:
SloSerge wrote:

thats too smalll

How about 450x150?

it depends, because sometimes when you crop your sigs it looks better that way

a good rule would be is that the width should be 3x the height if you want it to be like average jo.

300x200 is boxxy, but it would look nice, and easy for your render since theres room, and making the environment is much easier since theres less wide space Smile
Back to top Go down
Rover

Rover

PostSubject: Re: My (bad) signatures!   My (bad) signatures! - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 3:43 pm

Err... ignore all of the questions I asked in this post before. I figured out how to import texts and all that good stuff. Smile

OKAY, I made a new signature. Tell me what you guys think of it... I got one of the brushes from DeviantArt and the text from DaFont.

My (bad) signatures! - Page 5 Registeelsignature
Back to top Go down
Evil

Evil

PostSubject: Re: My (bad) signatures!   My (bad) signatures! - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 6:59 pm

Rover wrote:
Err... ignore all of the questions I asked in this post before. I figured out how to import texts and all that good stuff. Smile

OKAY, I made a new signature. Tell me what you guys think of it... I got one of the brushes from DeviantArt and the text from DaFont.

go to da and look for signature tutorials, that would help
Back to top Go down
Rover

Rover

PostSubject: Re: My (bad) signatures!   My (bad) signatures! - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 2:29 pm

Evil wrote:
Rover wrote:

Umm... what do you think of it? -.-' I don't need tutorials.
Back to top Go down
SloSerge

SloSerge

PostSubject: Re: My (bad) signatures!   My (bad) signatures! - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 6:59 am

Rover wrote:
Evil wrote:
Rover wrote:

Umm... what do you think of it? -.-' I don't need tutorials.

No offence but yeah you do
Back to top Go down
Psyneko

UT points : 5629

PostSubject: Re: My (bad) signatures!   My (bad) signatures! - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 2:13 pm

Lol everyone is giving him crap, maybe you should ask for someone's help?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Psyneku
Noble Roar

Noble Roar

UT points : 6539

PostSubject: Re: My (bad) signatures!   My (bad) signatures! - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 2:59 pm

I can help :]
Got a skype?
Back to top Go down
http://z3.invisionfree.com/The_Star/index.php?
Rover

Rover

PostSubject: Re: My (bad) signatures!   My (bad) signatures! - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 3:40 pm

Noble Roar wrote:
I can help :]
Got a skype?
No I only have an MSNM. :/
Back to top Go down
Rover

Rover

PostSubject: Re: My (bad) signatures!   My (bad) signatures! - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 3:43 pm

And no one has told me what they think of the registeel one yet. >:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My (bad) signatures!   My (bad) signatures! - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

My (bad) signatures!
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5