Uuttitan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uuttitan Community Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My (bad) signatures!

Go down 
+12
FreaKaz0id
ninjatreecko12
Evil
Darkhunter101
Gir
GaiaAero
Elfar
Beastof2000
SloSerge
ExSolstice
cdplayar
Rover
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Rover

Rover

UT points : 5316

My (bad) signatures! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My (bad) signatures!   My (bad) signatures! - Page 2 EmptySat May 15, 2010 1:37 pm

Elfar wrote:
It's better. Still a bit plain. Try using new tools.
Hmm... I'm using new brushes. BTW I got photoshop to work. But I have a question, right now I am using the default brushes which had the leaves and grass. How do I get new brushes?
Back to top Go down
SloSerge

SloSerge

UT points : 5355

PostSubject: Re: My (bad) signatures!   My (bad) signatures! - Page 2 EmptySat May 15, 2010 1:42 pm

brushzee.com or something like that
Back to top Go down
Rover

Rover

PostSubject: Re: My (bad) signatures!   My (bad) signatures! - Page 2 EmptySat May 15, 2010 1:44 pm

SloSerge wrote:
brushzee.com or something like that
Well I KNOW where to get brushes but how do I make it so they appear in Photoshop?
Back to top Go down
Elfar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Elfar

UT points : 6545

PostSubject: Re: My (bad) signatures!   My (bad) signatures! - Page 2 EmptySat May 15, 2010 1:45 pm

Go to program files, find photoshop, find brushes folder, and install them there.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/elfarz
Rover

Rover

PostSubject: Re: My (bad) signatures!   My (bad) signatures! - Page 2 EmptySat May 15, 2010 1:48 pm

Elfar wrote:
Go to program files, find photoshop, find brushes folder, and install them there.
I can't find the brushes folder. :S WHere is it?
Back to top Go down
ExSolstice

ExSolstice

UT points : 5200

PostSubject: Re: My (bad) signatures!   My (bad) signatures! - Page 2 EmptySat May 15, 2010 1:58 pm

Okay so here's the example I made. It was done really quick so it's not that good.

My (bad) signatures! - Page 2 27961_442536488974_589233974_5641667_4268642_n

The picture you want has to take up the most space. This should be the focal point, or what your eye looks at first. Second the background has to flow with the render(Arcanine). The easiest way this is done is to use the lightest color and the darkest color of the render. I know I didn't quite do it here but you should get the idea. Also, look how the text isn't too big or too small; and it's out of the way. You might want to put some gfx on it, like how I put a feint wind around Arcanine, or the "fire" around him.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ExSolstice
Rover

Rover

PostSubject: Re: My (bad) signatures!   My (bad) signatures! - Page 2 EmptySat May 15, 2010 2:05 pm

ExSolstice wrote:
Okay so here's the example I made. It was done really quick so it's not that good.

The picture you want has to take up the most space. This should be the focal point, or what your eye looks at first. Second the background has to flow with the render(Arcanine). The easiest way this is done is to use the lightest color and the darkest color of the render. I know I didn't quite do it here but you should get the idea. Also, look how the text isn't too big or too small; and it's out of the way. You might want to put some gfx on it, like how I put a feint wind around Arcanine, or the "fire" around him.
Cool, BUT WHERE IS THE BRUSHES FOLDER. I've looked everywhere and I carn't find it.
Back to top Go down
ExSolstice

ExSolstice

PostSubject: Re: My (bad) signatures!   My (bad) signatures! - Page 2 EmptySat May 15, 2010 2:20 pm

Rover wrote:
ExSolstice wrote:

Cool, BUT WHERE IS THE BRUSHES FOLDER. I've looked everywhere and I carn't find it.

C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS3\Presets\Brushes. Put the brushes in that folder. When you go into Photoshop click on the brushes tool. Then go up to the taskbar and click on the drop down arrow of the brush. You should see a little ">" somewhere on the drop down menu. It should bring a list of all the different brushes you have loaded. When you click on one press "Aphend" and it should appear at the bottom of the brushes.

Last edited by ExSolstice on Sat May 15, 2010 2:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rover

Rover

PostSubject: Re: My (bad) signatures!   My (bad) signatures! - Page 2 EmptySat May 15, 2010 2:38 pm

Have no clue about "GFX" if you could please explain to me. But before you do that... I MADE ANOTHER SIGNATURE! Okay so here it is...

My (bad) signatures! - Page 2 Dlnxbk
Ugh... leave comments on it.
Back to top Go down
ExSolstice

ExSolstice

PostSubject: Re: My (bad) signatures!   My (bad) signatures! - Page 2 EmptySat May 15, 2010 2:41 pm

Rover wrote:
Have no clue about "GFX" if you could please explain to me. But before you do that... I MADE ANOTHER SIGNATURE! Okay so here it is...

Okay it's MUCH MUCH better than your previous ones. Im glad to see your improving.
Back to top Go down
Rover

Rover

PostSubject: Re: My (bad) signatures!   My (bad) signatures! - Page 2 EmptySat May 15, 2010 2:42 pm

ExSolstice wrote:
Rover wrote:

Okay it's MUCH MUCH better than your previous ones. Im glad to see your improving.
Care to explain what GFX is and how to use it?
Back to top Go down
Elfar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Elfar

PostSubject: Re: My (bad) signatures!   My (bad) signatures! - Page 2 EmptySat May 15, 2010 2:43 pm

Yeah, this is a lot better.
Back to top Go down
SloSerge

SloSerge

UT points : 5355

PostSubject: Re: My (bad) signatures!   My (bad) signatures! - Page 2 EmptySat May 15, 2010 2:43 pm

http://www.brusheezy.com/Brushes/ - Download em, open the downloaded file and click install...no need to god **** make rocket science out of it and start searching for non-useful files
Back to top Go down
Rover

Rover

PostSubject: Re: My (bad) signatures!   My (bad) signatures! - Page 2 EmptySat May 15, 2010 2:45 pm

SloSerge wrote:
http://www.brusheezy.com/Brushes/ - Download em, open the downloaded file and click install...no need to god **** make rocket science out of it and start searching for non-useful files
www.deviantart.com is a much better place to download brushes IMO. :S Also I found out how to do the brush thing and no need to cuss with *'s. Smile
Back to top Go down
Rover

Rover

PostSubject: Re: My (bad) signatures!   My (bad) signatures! - Page 2 EmptySat May 15, 2010 2:51 pm

(needs explantion for GFX. Someone help me. I'll be waiting Wink)
Back to top Go down
ExSolstice

ExSolstice

PostSubject: Re: My (bad) signatures!   My (bad) signatures! - Page 2 EmptySat May 15, 2010 2:57 pm

Rover wrote:

GFX in what Photoshop? If so where is it located?
Back to top Go down
Rover

Rover

PostSubject: Re: My (bad) signatures!   My (bad) signatures! - Page 2 EmptySat May 15, 2010 3:01 pm

ExSolstice wrote:
Rover wrote:

You said: "You might want to put some gfx on it, like how I put a feint wind around Arcanine, or the "fire" around him."

How do I do that effect and what is GFX and how do i get it in Photoshop.
Back to top Go down
ExSolstice

ExSolstice

PostSubject: Re: My (bad) signatures!   My (bad) signatures! - Page 2 EmptySat May 15, 2010 3:06 pm

Rover wrote:
ExSolstice wrote:
Rover wrote:

You said: "You might want to put some gfx on it, like how I put a feint wind around Arcanine, or the "fire" around him."

Ah okay. Those are under the Filter taskbar. Just practice around with them for a bit. Before you do, ALWAYS duplicate the layer and use the duplicated layer. This is just in case you make a mistake.
Back to top Go down
Rover

Rover

PostSubject: Re: My (bad) signatures!   My (bad) signatures! - Page 2 EmptySat May 15, 2010 3:08 pm

ExSolstice wrote:
Rover wrote:
ExSolstice wrote:
Rover wrote:

Ah okay. Those are under the Filter taskbar. Just practice around with them for a bit. Before you do, ALWAYS duplicate the layer and use the duplicated layer. This is just in case you make a mistake.
Where is the feint effect? Also which think under filter?
Back to top Go down
ExSolstice

ExSolstice

PostSubject: Re: My (bad) signatures!   My (bad) signatures! - Page 2 EmptySat May 15, 2010 3:11 pm

Rover wrote:
ExSolstice wrote:
Rover wrote:
ExSolstice wrote:
Rover wrote:

Where is the feint effect? Also which think under filter?

Should be Filter>Blur>Motion Blur. The angle should be 0 Degrees. Don't remember the range. After that I played with the opacity a bit.
Back to top Go down
Rover

Rover

PostSubject: Re: My (bad) signatures!   My (bad) signatures! - Page 2 EmptySat May 15, 2010 3:25 pm

Okay made a second signature just to make sure I got the hang of things. I can do the motion blur but I'm in a rush cuz I have to go. I'll go the motion blur later. But here is another signature:

My (bad) signatures! - Page 2 2czq6wn

^^
Back to top Go down
ExSolstice

ExSolstice

PostSubject: Re: My (bad) signatures!   My (bad) signatures! - Page 2 EmptySat May 15, 2010 6:39 pm

Rover wrote:
Okay made a second signature just to make sure I got the hang of things. I can do the motion blur but I'm in a rush cuz I have to go. I'll go the motion blur later. But here is another signature:

^^

It's decent, it could use more effects though.
Back to top Go down
Rover

Rover

PostSubject: Re: My (bad) signatures!   My (bad) signatures! - Page 2 EmptySat May 15, 2010 6:41 pm

Okay, so here are my 3 signatures I've made, are they good? Tell me what you think!

My (bad) signatures! - Page 2 Bgd5j

Should have an articuno one soon!
Back to top Go down
Elfar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Elfar

PostSubject: Re: My (bad) signatures!   My (bad) signatures! - Page 2 EmptySat May 15, 2010 6:45 pm

Better, much better. It'll take practice to get really good though.
Back to top Go down
Rover

Rover

PostSubject: Re: My (bad) signatures!   My (bad) signatures! - Page 2 EmptySat May 15, 2010 6:46 pm

Elfar wrote:
Better, much better. It'll take practice to get really good though.
Yes I know, I'll make like a lot more before I'll try to make a REALLY REALLY REALLY good one, which will have Arceus in it. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My (bad) signatures!   My (bad) signatures! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

My (bad) signatures!
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next