Uuttitan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uuttitan Community Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Another pokemon HG team.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Squid5

Squid5

UT points : 5171

Another pokemon HG team. Empty
PostSubject: Another pokemon HG team.   Another pokemon HG team. EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 7:00 am

This one my friend told me about. I didn't put EVs on it yet or chose its nature because i wanted to know first if this team is good.

Weavile Lv100 (i dont care if i have a psyhical attacker)
Pressure/Kings Rock
Fling
Fake Out
Night Slash
Brick Break

Porygon-Z Lv100
Adaptability/Need Item
Agilty
Nastyplot
Tri-Attack
Protect

Roserade Lv100
Natural Cure/Focus Sash
Leaf Storm
Psych Up
Sludge Bomb
Sleep Powder

Milotic Lv100
Marvel Scale/Wide Lens
Blizzard
Hypnosis
Psych Up
Hydro Pump

Magnezone Lv100
Sturdy/Shuca Berry
Thunderbolt
Need Move
Need Move
Need Move

I need another pokemon for my team.

I just want to know if this team is good so then i can EV train them and chose a right nature.

Last edited by Squid5 on Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Darkravenn12

Darkravenn12

UT points : 6554

PostSubject: Re: Another pokemon HG team.   Another pokemon HG team. EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 9:57 am

Ok
This team is just plain horrible. Mr.Mime''s strategy is just horrible, porygon-z only has 1 attack, milotic should have ice beam over blizzard and recover over psych up. Roserade cant afford to use psych up due to its frailness, psych up sux anyway. This team is just plain horrible. I recommend learning more about pokemon uses and movesets at smogon.com or something, b/c I just cant rate this team.
Back to top Go down
multirider049

multirider049

UT points : 6106

PostSubject: Re: Another pokemon HG team.   Another pokemon HG team. EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 10:03 am

Ew, just ew. i would use something like this for a random battle where i have no control over the movesets/evs but this is just..... not even idk. its just ew.
Back to top Go down
Squid5

Squid5

PostSubject: Re: Another pokemon HG team.   Another pokemon HG team. EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 10:06 am

Darkravenn12 wrote:
Ok
This team is just plain horrible. Mr.Mime''s strategy is just horrible, porygon-z only has 1 attack, milotic should have ice beam over blizzard and recover over psych up. Roserade cant afford to use psych up due to its frailness, psych up sux anyway. This team is just plain horrible. I recommend learning more about pokemon uses and movesets at smogon.com or something, b/c I just cant rate this team.
im making a psych up team..... And i was going to use mew over mr.mime...but i dont have a mew. For blizzard, i wanted to give it a item that raised accuracy. For porygon, he is my psych up pokemon. go with nastyplot, then agility then use psych up on one pokemon to get that Sp attack and speed. Thats why i have milotic,roserade,and mr.mime. Magnezone i got to think of a moveset for it, and i'm looking for another Sp attacker....
Back to top Go down
Darkravenn12

Darkravenn12

PostSubject: Re: Another pokemon HG team.   Another pokemon HG team. EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 10:12 am

Squid5 wrote:
Darkravenn12 wrote:
Ok
im making a psych up team..... And i was going to use mew over mr.mime...but i dont have a mew. For blizzard, i wanted to give it a item that raised accuracy. For porygon, he is my psych up pokemon. go with nastyplot, then agility then use psych up on one pokemon to get that Sp attack and speed. Thats why i have milotic,roserade,and mr.mime. Magnezone i got to think of a moveset for it, and i'm looking for another Sp attacker....
U dont know about tiers do u
go to smogon and learn
mew is uber
and what are u talking about
this is for singles, not doubles
ur strategy makes no sense
just go to smogon and learn plz
Back to top Go down
Squid5

Squid5

PostSubject: Re: Another pokemon HG team.   Another pokemon HG team. EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 10:20 am

Darkravenn12 wrote:
Squid5 wrote:
Darkravenn12 wrote:
Ok
go to smogon and learn
mew is uber

I changed mr.mime to weavile. Weavile is OU. Porygon-Z is BL. Milotic is UU.Rosrade is OU. Magnezone is OU.

For the last one i choose gadevoir which is NU. Maybe I should make it so its all OU?
Back to top Go down
Darkravenn12

Darkravenn12

PostSubject: Re: Another pokemon HG team.   Another pokemon HG team. EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 10:23 am

Squid5 wrote:
Darkravenn12 wrote:
Squid5 wrote:
Darkravenn12 wrote:
Ok
go to smogon and learn
mew is uber

I changed mr.mime to weavile. Weavile is OU. Porygon-Z is BL. Milotic is UU.Rosrade is OU. Magnezone is OU.

For the last one i choose gadevoir which is NU. Maybe I should make it so its all OU?
Mew is uber, and u said u were going to use it
Dude, that's not the problem
the movesets are sooo horrible and ur team has no synergy, dude
Just GO ON SMOGON and learn
Honestly, this is the worst team ive ever seen here, plz just go and learn on Smogon
Back to top Go down
Squid5

Squid5

PostSubject: Re: Another pokemon HG team.   Another pokemon HG team. EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 10:36 am

Darkravenn12 wrote:
Squid5 wrote:
Darkravenn12 wrote:
Squid5 wrote:
Darkravenn12 wrote:
Ok
go to smogon and learn
mew is uber

Mew is uber, and u said u were going to use it
Dude, that's not the problem
the movesets are sooo horrible and ur team has no synergy, dude
Just GO ON SMOGON and learn
Honestly, this is the worst team ive ever seen here, plz just go and learn on Smogon

kk, i read everything. I'll change my team to a physical team and see how it goes. I might have a srategy.

Lucario
Ninjask
Slow Pokemon

Lucario can stall with fling and follow me while Ninjask gets up a swordsdance with speed boost. My oppenent might use a rock move on ninjask and rock is weak to steal and fighting. Fire,Electric, and flying are my only problem. Then my ninjask can baton pass to someone like aggron or someone that has low speed. Then i repeat the process. I still have to work on it, but i want to know if its heading in a right direction.
Back to top Go down
Darkravenn12

Darkravenn12

PostSubject: Re: Another pokemon HG team.   Another pokemon HG team. EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 10:44 am

ok that strategy is just plain horrible for so many reasons. 1 of them is lucario cant take a hit, its a sweeper. JUST GO ON SMOGON AND LEARN!!! Please. Ok that's my last post on this thread b/c u obviously dont understand
Back to top Go down
multirider049

multirider049

UT points : 6106

PostSubject: Re: Another pokemon HG team.   Another pokemon HG team. EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 10:45 am

There is just no hope
Back to top Go down
Squid5

Squid5

PostSubject: Re: Another pokemon HG team.   Another pokemon HG team. EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 10:48 am

multirider049 wrote:
There is just no hope

i give up on pokemon. I can't learn and i can't make a good moveset........
Back to top Go down
Darkravenn12

Darkravenn12

PostSubject: Re: Another pokemon HG team.   Another pokemon HG team. EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 11:00 am

Squid5 wrote:
multirider049 wrote:
There is just no hope

Nah, u can learn
Just go on smogon and learn more. We were all not good at some point, but every1 gets better.
Back to top Go down
Squid5

Squid5

PostSubject: Re: Another pokemon HG team.   Another pokemon HG team. EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 11:09 am

Darkravenn12 wrote:
Squid5 wrote:
multirider049 wrote:
There is just no hope

Nah, u can learn
Just go on smogon and learn more. We were all not good at some point, but every1 gets better.

thanx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another pokemon HG team.   Another pokemon HG team. Empty

Back to top Go down

Another pokemon HG team.
Page 1 of 1