Uuttitan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uuttitan Community Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

OU RMT: Haters Gonna Hate

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Don'tRunWithScizor!

Don'tRunWithScizor!

UT points : 5118

OU RMT: Haters Gonna Hate Empty
PostSubject: OU RMT: Haters Gonna Hate   OU RMT: Haters Gonna Hate EmptyMon May 17, 2010 3:27 pm

OU RMT: Haters Gonna Hate Hatersgonnacat

First of all, please don't be angry at this team XD (although it even makes me a little angry deep inside haha) I don’t want to make a bad first impression here, but this team started as an experiment to see how successful haxxing opponents to death could be. I got absolutely sick of Scarfrachis and the like, so I decided that as you can’t beat them (without lots of luck) I should join them. The fact that this team works is actually a bit depressing, because it actually requires minimal skill to operate D: I run this on Shoddy on an account by the name of ‘HatersGonnaHate’, hence the name. I decided on this name so when people shouted abuse in the chat, I could calmly respond with “Haters gonna hate”.. I’m lame I know ): haha.
Heatran is the biggest problem or this team really.. as it can put a dent in/outspeed many things, and once they catch on to hte paralysis trick they try and keep him status free, which is not good D: Electric attacks are a minor weakness, but Tar generally handles them like a boss.

OU RMT: Haters Gonna Hate Real_Life_Pokemon___Machamp_by_mlw05
Machamp @ Lum Berry
Ability: No Guard
EVs: 252 HP/160 Atk/96 SDef
Adamant nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Substitute
- Encore
- Dynamicpunch
- Payback

Standard AntiLead Machamp. I absolutely love this thing because he’s almost guaranteed to take something down, and always causes much vexation. Use Encore on faster Stealth Rock leads and Substitute on status leads. Aerodactyl gonna taunt you? Dynamic Punch him and watch him knock himself out next turn! Skarmory is really the only thing that can cause this problems, but it usually only gets up one layer of spikes, so I still count it as a win for Machamp :D

OU RMT: Haters Gonna Hate Jirachithreadwx0
Jirachi @ Leftovers
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 164 HP/168 Atk/176 Spd
Jolly nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Iron Head
- Thunder Wave
- Substitute
- Fire Punch

Jirachi gets the paralysis ball rolling here, with Thunder Wave. T-Wave was chosen above Body Slam for the ability to hit ghosts. Iron Head is for the 60% flinch chance and to infuriate opponents. Substitute is so handy things like opposing T-tar, they switch out and you get a buffer, plus with all the flinching, leftovers can heal the lost HP back. I’m considering changing Fire Punch, because Scizor hasn’t really been an issue, and as it is Heatran completely walls this. Any suggestions?

OU RMT: Haters Gonna Hate RMTgyarados
Gyarados @ Leftovers
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 64 HP/252 Atk/192 Spd
- Thunder Wave
- Dragon Dance
- Waterfall
- Earthquake

My second Para-inducer, and one of my favourite sets to use. Nobody expects T-wave Gyara, and any Ground types that happen to absorb it get hit with a Waterfall. Earthquake for coverage, but I’m considering changing to Return or Bounce so I can damage Celebi who, with Natural Cure, renders this set almost futile atm.

OU RMT: Haters Gonna Hate KTsPA-8f992805f14323bd150c3b2983f12db6
Tyranitar (M) @ Choice Band
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 160 HP/252 Atk/96 Spd
- Crunch
- Stone Edge
- Pursuit
- Earthquake

In a previous team I utilised the pseudo-trapping and raw power of ScarfTar to great effect, and I realised: that’s vitually he only set Ttar packs nowadays! So my opponents are always expecting a Scarf, but I’m packing a Choice Band which lets me 2HKO so many things I would usually lose to, such as Skarmory and Swampert.

OU RMT: Haters Gonna Hate Tangerinetogekiss
Togekiss @ Leftovers
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 252 HP/4 Def/252 SDef
Calm nature (+SDef, -Atk)
- Body Slam
- Air Slash
- Aura Sphere
- Roost

Body Slam here has a 60% chance to paralyse and is especially handy against Ground types. Air Slash is the inevitable hax inducer. Aura Sphere is good for Heatran who this team has issues with, unless I can paralyse it early. Roost helps stall out paralysed Life Orb users as well as general healing.

OU RMT: Haters Gonna Hate Th_scizor
Scizor @ Life Orb
Ability: Technician
EVs: 4 HP/252 Atk/252 Spd
- Swords Dance
- Brick Break
- Bug Bite
- Bullet Punch

Ah, here it is, my namesake (;
Scizor is an incredible Pokémon, as we all know. Now imagine how good it’d be with +2 attack and not having to rely on priority? Yes, it becomes a reality because by the time Scizor enters the field the majority of the opponents Pokémon will be paralysed, allowing him to sweep like the beast that he is with that base 130 Attack. Brick Break for Heatran/Magnezone, Bug Bite because it’s his strongest attack and because nomming a Salac/Liechi Berry is hilarious :D Bullet Punch because it’s become a staple in all his sets for a good reason.

Last edited by Don'tRunWithScizor! on Mon May 17, 2010 6:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ExSolstice

ExSolstice

UT points : 5211

PostSubject: Re: OU RMT: Haters Gonna Hate   OU RMT: Haters Gonna Hate EmptyMon May 17, 2010 3:47 pm

Ahahaha where did you get that picture of Randy Orton?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ExSolstice
Shnoogle

Shnoogle

UT points : 7710

PostSubject: Re: OU RMT: Haters Gonna Hate   OU RMT: Haters Gonna Hate EmptyMon May 17, 2010 5:09 pm

ah the font is realllyyyyyy small... it's too hard to read it so can you please change it? Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/OctopusOoze
Don'tRunWithScizor!

Don'tRunWithScizor!

UT points : 5118

PostSubject: Re: OU RMT: Haters Gonna Hate   OU RMT: Haters Gonna Hate EmptyMon May 17, 2010 6:02 pm

Shnoogle wrote:
ah the font is realllyyyyyy small... it's too hard to read it so can you please change it? Thanks :)

Done and done (:
And the Orton pic was from a quick Google search haha :D I think he other arms are Batista?
Back to top Go down
Shnoogle

Shnoogle

UT points : 7710

PostSubject: Re: OU RMT: Haters Gonna Hate   OU RMT: Haters Gonna Hate EmptyMon May 17, 2010 7:02 pm

Quick suggestion... Stone Edge > EQ on Gyarados so you don't get screwed against Salamence, bulky Zapdos, Dragonite, Other Gyarados with Stone Edge, and other pokemon. Bounce is good too, but in this case it cannnot take advantage of paralysis as well when they could get parahax when you bounce up
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/OctopusOoze
sosogamer

sosogamer

UT points : 5608

PostSubject: Re: OU RMT: Haters Gonna Hate   OU RMT: Haters Gonna Hate EmptyMon May 17, 2010 7:33 pm

i don't really like body slam on togekiss because its atk is really now because of its nature!
but if you like body slam just because of the parahax thats on you.
you could try water pulse confuse hax or flamethrower burn hax. but that to common.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/sosogamer
Ludicolul

Ludicolul

UT points : 5475

PostSubject: Re: OU RMT: Haters Gonna Hate   OU RMT: Haters Gonna Hate EmptyTue May 18, 2010 5:38 pm

body slam > t-wave on jirachi
t-wave > body slam on togekiss
switch those 2 moves around mainly becuase jirachi is physical and toge is special.
it will help trust me.
plus most pokes who resist t-wave (evire ground types) u will switch away from fearing electric atks or stoneegde
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OU RMT: Haters Gonna Hate   OU RMT: Haters Gonna Hate Empty

Back to top Go down

OU RMT: Haters Gonna Hate
Page 1 of 1