Uuttitan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uuttitan Community Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Electronics hate me @_@

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pialga93

Pialga93

UT points : 5753

Electronics hate me @_@ Empty
PostSubject: Electronics hate me @_@   Electronics hate me @_@ EmptyMon May 24, 2010 8:17 pm

So about 2 weeks ago I had made a post that my computer wasn't working well..and is still messed up. Now, I was playing wind Waker at the Earth temple and Medley disappeared, how do I get her back? confused whatever, in me tinkering with my computer, I found out that my sister's laptop has the same problem: videos stop loading after about a minute. one interesting note, I had uninstalled flash player, and when I tried to install it, the download stopped about every minute, so i had to pause it, then resume it ti go, the same issue. I know I already posted about this, so thanks to those who had already helped before. So can I get some knowledge on this problem?
Back to top Go down
Beastof2000

Beastof2000

UT points : 5869

Electronics hate me @_@ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Electronics hate me @_@   Electronics hate me @_@ EmptyTue May 25, 2010 7:40 pm

You might need to try cleaning gunk out of your computer. I recommend CCleaner. (google to download it)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/beastof2000

Electronics hate me @_@
Page 1 of 1