Uuttitan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uuttitan Community Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I really hate disease

Go down 
+5
Neku
SoulSilverHeartGold
FreaKaz0id
Pialga93
mrcatz
9 posters
AuthorMessage
mrcatz

mrcatz

UT points : 8665
Location : you wonder why your mom was acting strange this morning O.o

I really hate disease  Empty
PostSubject: I really hate disease    I really hate disease  EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 10:14 pm

Okay well first off I'm fine but not a friend of mine. I've known him since kindergarten and he is currently at my high school with me but he has been diagnosed with cancer. This is such a big deal cuz this guy is one of the nicest people I know. Looking back at my school years I realize how much he cared for others. The guy is also freaken hilarious. Now he has a severe stomach cancer if I heard right today and he goes through surgery tomorrow. He seems to be handling it well (he said that he was having part of his stomach scooped out and said the doctor was some white guy) but I can tell he's a bit worried. Half of our 7th grade class got together today and we're all scared to lose him. I really don't know what wil happen if he doesn't pull through. It just depreswses me that all this happened to him (I seem to forget bad things target good people). I know that this breaks a forum rule but if you do pray, pray for him and his family cuz i think they have had a rough time too. Hopefully we will have a miracle on our hands.

Oh yeah and another firend of mine is in intense care cuz she is one of 12 people who have sickle cell disease and lupus but she had a bone marrow transplant and could recover.

So yeah a lot of people I know are getting pretty ad medical cases. It doesn;t help that my last two grandparents are sick too.... I just hope that everything turns out alright. Sorry for the long post guys but I needed to let this out.
Back to top Go down
Pialga93

Pialga93

UT points : 5754

PostSubject: Re: I really hate disease    I really hate disease  EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 11:17 pm

Oh man that sucks, I pray for their recovery, it's a real shame when this happens to good people but we have to stay strong and hope for the best.
Back to top Go down
FreaKaz0id

FreaKaz0id

UT points : 5730

PostSubject: Re: I really hate disease    I really hate disease  EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 4:32 am

That is really harsh, at least for a teen, I mean, having cancer already that's one of the worst thing ever.
I hope he stays ok.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheFreaKazOide
SoulSilverHeartGold

SoulSilverHeartGold

UT points : 7092

PostSubject: Re: I really hate disease    I really hate disease  EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 11:07 am

It's hard to see friends die.... well hope they feel bette soon. By the way what's a bone marrow O_O
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/digimonloverseason2
Neku

Neku

UT points : 5685

PostSubject: Re: I really hate disease    I really hate disease  EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 11:20 am

SoulSilverHeartGold wrote:
It's hard to see friends die.... well hope they feel bette soon. By the way what's a bone marrow O_O
Wikipedia it. Anyway, that does suck really bad, but the only thing you can really do is hope that he can make it through. I've found out that half the cancer battle is your morale. So if he keeps his hopes up he's already half way there. Even if that sounds stupid it's true.
Back to top Go down
Psyneko

UT points : 5630

PostSubject: Re: I really hate disease    I really hate disease  EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 11:32 am

Urrr that's awful, I will pray for them. I hope they make it through alright. I know how it feels to lose a friend Sad
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Psyneku
mrcatz

mrcatz

PostSubject: Re: I really hate disease    I really hate disease  EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 11:44 am

Neku wrote:
Wikipedia it. Anyway, that does suck really bad, but the only thing you can really do is hope that he can make it through. I've found out that half the cancer battle is your morale. So if he keeps his hopes up he's already half way there. Even if that sounds stupid it's true.

well he has a lot of morale so hopefully that will help
Back to top Go down
boris5000

boris5000

UT points : 6199

PostSubject: Re: I really hate disease    I really hate disease  EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 11:51 am

The substance inside your bones.

Anyway, That is sad to hear Catz. To be young and being practically put into your own grave - so to speak.
Back to top Go down
cdplayar

cdplayar

UT points : 7920

PostSubject: Re: I really hate disease    I really hate disease  EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 12:58 pm

Dang, that's horrible. I hope your friends get better.
Just make sure you're there for them, because moral support is always important. If he goes through chemotherapy, shave your head. I've heard of people who've done that before, and the sick person was so happy.
Just spend a lot of time with them. I'm sorry.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/cdplayar
mrcatz

mrcatz

PostSubject: Re: I really hate disease    I really hate disease  EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 3:56 pm

cdplayar wrote:
Dang, that's horrible. I hope your friends get better.
Just make sure you're there for them, because moral support is always important. If he goes through chemotherapy, shave your head. I've heard of people who've done that before, and the sick person was so happy.
Just spend a lot of time with them. I'm sorry.

thanks man, unfortunately my school will get mad if I shave my head (unless we get a supprot group or something) but my friends and I are showing our support
Back to top Go down
mrcatz

mrcatz

PostSubject: Re: I really hate disease    I really hate disease  EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 8:22 pm

okay I'm confused here but all i know is that my friend doesn't have cancer....YAY?

I really don't know what happened but I really don't want to discuss this now. Could someone lock this cuz I want to see what realy went down
Back to top Go down
GaiaAero
Junior Moderator
Junior Moderator

UT points : 6375

PostSubject: Re: I really hate disease    I really hate disease  EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 10:03 pm

Locked via request
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I really hate disease    I really hate disease  Empty

Back to top Go down

I really hate disease
Page 1 of 1