Uuttitan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uuttitan Community Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hey guys, Didnt do this last time...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cloudzeroriku

Cloudzeroriku

UT points : 5454

Hey guys, Didnt do this last time... Empty
PostSubject: Hey guys, Didnt do this last time...   Hey guys, Didnt do this last time... EmptyTue May 25, 2010 7:55 pm

Yea, I skipped this last time and that was maybe half a year ago, so I apologize for not gettin it done sooner...

Anyway, Yea, Im Cloudzeroriku, and Im a kinda out of it person,

I dont really know what else to say except that I want to attempt going into competitive battling with a few teams I kinda dreamed up with help from Uuton and Gigatitans vids. Ill probably post those later,

Also, for the teams that I do post I want one thing to be clear, in games I like somewhat reckless strategies and most likely alot of my teams will have X4 weakness pokemon like my favorites aggron and scizor, so dont say I suck for using them.

One last thing, I've have come up with a team I want to use online and its sorta solid, I'll post it tommorow and Ill hope for some good feedback from it and some ideas, so if you could give me ideas that would be great then.
Back to top Go down

Hey guys, Didnt do this last time...
Page 1 of 1