Uuttitan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uuttitan Community Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How to kill a GYRADOS and SALAMENCE with a NU pokemon...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Pokemunster

Pokemunster

UT points : 5247

How to kill a GYRADOS and SALAMENCE with a NU pokemon... Empty
PostSubject: How to kill a GYRADOS and SALAMENCE with a NU pokemon...   How to kill a GYRADOS and SALAMENCE with a NU pokemon... EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 10:17 pm

This is my Ultimate NU pokemon... PELIPPER! Yes you heard me I said PELLIPER. This beast takes down SALAMENCE and GYRADOS with no problems.

PELLIPER (Kosher)
Nature: Bold
Abillity: Keen Eye
Item Leftovers
Hp: 292
Atk: 122
Def: 328
Sp.Atk: 239
Sp.Def:176
Speed:166

Moves:
*Stockpile
*Surf
*Shock Wave
*Ice Beam

Sorry forgot the EV spred but I know that you guys are smart enough to figure it out. I gave Kosher Bold nature because I wanted to be able to take hits like a BEAST! Stokpile helps cover that Def and make him much more bulky. Surf is a reliable STAB move and cleans the feild. Shock Wave is really unpredictable and takes care of those pesky GYRADOS. Ice Beam pwns SALAMENCE.Please tell me your feedback.
Back to top Go down
Gir

Gir

UT points : 6255

PostSubject: Re: How to kill a GYRADOS and SALAMENCE with a NU pokemon...   How to kill a GYRADOS and SALAMENCE with a NU pokemon... EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 5:33 am

Copy & Paste Results
Damage Per Hit: 180 - 212 / 54.2% - 63.9% (Number of Hits: 1)
Critical Hit Chance: 6.3%
Chance to Hit: 100.0%
Base Attack Power: 60

Thats against a 4HP/0 spDef Adamant Gyarados, and while you do OHKO Salamence, no-one is gonna be stupid enough to send in Mence against a Full HP Water type with +1 defenses, specially considering any good player know EVERY fully evolved water type learns Ice Beam
Back to top Go down
dragonmxz

dragonmxz

UT points : 5985

PostSubject: Re: How to kill a GYRADOS and SALAMENCE with a NU pokemon...   How to kill a GYRADOS and SALAMENCE with a NU pokemon... EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 8:40 am

yes, and as fo mence if yp=ou swwitch in pelliper to take it out it will have either inflicted damage or DD so that it could OHKO you wih outrage or draco metoer.
Back to top Go down
Darkravenn12

Darkravenn12

UT points : 6554

PostSubject: Re: How to kill a GYRADOS and SALAMENCE with a NU pokemon...   How to kill a GYRADOS and SALAMENCE with a NU pokemon... EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 9:50 am

agreed with every1 else
Pelipper is not a mence counter in any way, and it cant ohko gyra, who could just set up dd, and attack u with stone edge
Back to top Go down
boris5000

boris5000

UT points : 6204

PostSubject: Re: How to kill a GYRADOS and SALAMENCE with a NU pokemon...   How to kill a GYRADOS and SALAMENCE with a NU pokemon... EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 10:50 am

Porygon 2 gyaramence counters alot better. Alot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to kill a GYRADOS and SALAMENCE with a NU pokemon...   How to kill a GYRADOS and SALAMENCE with a NU pokemon... Empty

Back to top Go down

How to kill a GYRADOS and SALAMENCE with a NU pokemon...
Page 1 of 1