Uuttitan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uuttitan Community Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

There needs to be more Topics, of which have good discussion value

Go down 
+3
mrcatz
Noble Roar
boris5000
7 posters
AuthorMessage
boris5000

boris5000

UT points : 6198

There needs to be more Topics, of which have good discussion value Empty
PostSubject: There needs to be more Topics, of which have good discussion value   There needs to be more Topics, of which have good discussion value EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 4:57 pm

Yeah, I come on here everyday to find myself disappointed that there is nothing new to post on. Sad Please can people make more threads about interesting things Very Happy. Someone should post a relation-ship problem.
Back to top Go down
Noble Roar

Noble Roar

UT points : 6539

PostSubject: Re: There needs to be more Topics, of which have good discussion value   There needs to be more Topics, of which have good discussion value EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 5:11 pm

LOL
You're wishing that someone had a bad day to post?

We should ask the queen of the bad day section, HURR HURR HURR

Relationship problems= dramamamahastoomuchdrama
Back to top Go down
http://z3.invisionfree.com/The_Star/index.php?
mrcatz

mrcatz

UT points : 8664
Location : you wonder why your mom was acting strange this morning O.o

PostSubject: Re: There needs to be more Topics, of which have good discussion value   There needs to be more Topics, of which have good discussion value EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 5:20 pm

We had a lot of relationship problems a few months ago and I was happy when all of them ended.

I do applaud you cuz I can tell you really love psychology and I think you'll be great at it
Back to top Go down
boris5000

boris5000

PostSubject: Re: There needs to be more Topics, of which have good discussion value   There needs to be more Topics, of which have good discussion value EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 5:35 pm

mrcatz wrote:
We had a lot of relationship problems a few months ago and I was happy when all of them ended.

I do applaud you cuz I can tell you really love psychology and I think you'll be great at it

I enjoy psychology, I don't love it. But it has become a rather large part of my life. But relationship advice isn't really psycology. I *truthfully* enjoy helping people - who genuinly need it, if you are being pathetic you will get e-slapped though.

I would post about my problems, but I know how to solve them. So there isn't much need and people will tell me what I know already :/
Back to top Go down
Evil

Evil

UT points : 7632

PostSubject: Re: There needs to be more Topics, of which have good discussion value   There needs to be more Topics, of which have good discussion value EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 5:17 pm

You're like the only 20 year old on a forum filled with 10 year olds.

What do you expect?
Back to top Go down
mrcatz

mrcatz

PostSubject: Re: There needs to be more Topics, of which have good discussion value   There needs to be more Topics, of which have good discussion value EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 6:01 pm

Evil wrote:
You're like the only 20 year old on a forum filled with 10 year olds.

What do you expect?

Actually that pretty much sums up the forums (but Dan is the other 20 year old)
Back to top Go down
Beastof2000

Beastof2000

UT points : 5869

PostSubject: Re: There needs to be more Topics, of which have good discussion value   There needs to be more Topics, of which have good discussion value EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 10:36 pm

Noble Roar wrote:
LOL
You're wishing that someone had a bad day to post?

We should ask the queen of the bad day section, HURR HURR HURR

Relationship problems= dramamamahastoomuchdrama
Are you talking about THING UNO OR THING DOS????
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/beastof2000
SoulSilverHeartGold

SoulSilverHeartGold

UT points : 7091

PostSubject: Re: There needs to be more Topics, of which have good discussion value   There needs to be more Topics, of which have good discussion value EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 7:53 am

boris5000 wrote:
Yeah, I come on here everyday to find myself disappointed that there is nothing new to post on. Sad Please can people make more threads about interesting things Very Happy. Someone should post a relation-ship problem.
Well, since you only post off topic it gives you less of a variety tio post things on...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/digimonloverseason2
Gir

Gir

UT points : 6249

PostSubject: Re: There needs to be more Topics, of which have good discussion value   There needs to be more Topics, of which have good discussion value EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 9:35 am

SoulSilverHeartGold wrote:
boris5000 wrote:
Well, since you only post off topic it gives you less of a variety tio post things on...

Boris post are usually the best, dont see how they are "off-topic"
Back to top Go down
SoulSilverHeartGold

SoulSilverHeartGold

UT points : 7091

PostSubject: Re: There needs to be more Topics, of which have good discussion value   There needs to be more Topics, of which have good discussion value EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 10:26 am

Gir wrote:
boris5000 wrote:
Well, since you only post off topic it gives you less of a variety to post things on...

No he only posts in the freedom topics...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/digimonloverseason2
Gir

Gir

UT points : 6249

PostSubject: Re: There needs to be more Topics, of which have good discussion value   There needs to be more Topics, of which have good discussion value EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 10:52 am

Gir wrote:
boris5000 wrote:
Well, since you only post off topic it gives you less of a variety to post things on...

So? That doesnt mean his posts are off-topic, if anything I prefer someone who posts on just 1 section he knows well than in 15 he knows nothing about
Back to top Go down
mrcatz

mrcatz

PostSubject: Re: There needs to be more Topics, of which have good discussion value   There needs to be more Topics, of which have good discussion value EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 7:41 pm

Gir wrote:
Gir wrote:
boris5000 wrote:

So? That doesnt mean his posts are off-topic, if anything I prefer someone who posts on just 1 section he knows well than in 15 he knows nothing about

yeah gir is right boris does have the best posts and it's good not to post in sections your not pretty familiar with
Back to top Go down
boris5000

boris5000

PostSubject: Re: There needs to be more Topics, of which have good discussion value   There needs to be more Topics, of which have good discussion value EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 2:31 am

mrcatz wrote:
Gir wrote:
Gir wrote:
boris5000 wrote:

yeah gir is right boris does have the best posts and it's good not to post in sections your not pretty familiar with

Well, In my defense, I do refer to the "freedom" section as Off-Topic, because this is a pokemon forum and we aren't talking about pokemon ergo off-topic.
And thanks guys for saying I have the best posts Crying or Very sad

And I find the other sections boring because its all the same stuff...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: There needs to be more Topics, of which have good discussion value   There needs to be more Topics, of which have good discussion value Empty

Back to top Go down

There needs to be more Topics, of which have good discussion value
Page 1 of 1