Uuttitan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uuttitan Community Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Star Wars The Force Unleashed 2

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
noheartx

noheartx

UT points : 5428

Star Wars The Force Unleashed 2 Empty
PostSubject: Star Wars The Force Unleashed 2   Star Wars The Force Unleashed 2 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 7:39 pm

My second favorite game of E3 (next to Kingdom Hearts of course) is the new Force Unleashed. Starkiller is back and more bada$$ then ever with 2 lightsabers and a hell of alot more force powers. Now we know Starkiller dies in the first one so this is only a clone of him but hes just as good. Some new force powers hes packing are jedi mind trick, and a new powerful trick called force fury. With force fury your force powers grow to an insanely powerful level. There are a bunch of different enemies and another great feature is that you have to kill each one a separate way. Finishing moves are back as well to add an epic cinematic battle sequence for your pleasure, and like i said before he has 2 lightsabers which i mean...cmon thats ridiculous. This is surely going to be a huge hit.
Back to top Go down
ScizzorTrainer

ScizzorTrainer

UT points : 5426

Star Wars The Force Unleashed 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Wars The Force Unleashed 2   Star Wars The Force Unleashed 2 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 9:35 pm

Best part: GIBS.
Back to top Go down

Star Wars The Force Unleashed 2
Page 1 of 1