Uuttitan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uuttitan Community Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bibarel Shines!

Go down 
+3
Skypirate
dragonmxz
SoulSilverHeartGold
7 posters
AuthorMessage
SoulSilverHeartGold

SoulSilverHeartGold

UT points : 7093

Bibarel Shines! Empty
PostSubject: Bibarel Shines!   Bibarel Shines! EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 2:06 pm

Well to take advantage of bibarel's abilty simple, I decided to make a set for it. This will only work in doubles tho.

Note: This is a set not a team.
Bibarel@Leftovers
Simple
EVs: 252 Atk/252 Def/4 HP
Careful (+SP Def-SP Atk)
-Waterfall
-Quick Attack
-Curse
-Amnesia

Togekiss@Leftovers
Serene Grace
EVs:252 SP Atk/252 SP Def/4 Def
Bold (+Def-Atk)
-Follow Me
-Nasty Plot
-Aura Sphere
-Air Cutter

Togekiss will use follow me until Bibarel gets a +6 on the attack and defense stats. Then after that bibarel will use amnesia when togekiss either sets up nasty plot depending on the hp left or go for an attack. Serene Grace will boost the crit rate on air cutter and will hopefully KO a pokemon. Quick attack is for priority and stab.

Last edited by SoulSilverHeartGold on Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/digimonloverseason2
dragonmxz

dragonmxz

UT points : 5981

Bibarel Shines! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bibarel Shines!   Bibarel Shines! EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 7:02 pm

secret power is crap, just use return. with bibarel, you need all the power you can get. and amnesia is kinda pointless. try quick attack as well, to get priority.
Back to top Go down
Skypirate

Skypirate

UT points : 5092

Bibarel Shines! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bibarel Shines!   Bibarel Shines! EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 7:46 pm

Are you sure Togekiss can take two attacks for 3+ turns?

And personally I tried a Bibarel set which had Chargebeam and Surf, as Chargebeam raises Sp.Atk. Maybe try factoring that in instead of Secret Power and Waterfall? Razz
Back to top Go down
Skypirate

Skypirate

Bibarel Shines! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bibarel Shines!   Bibarel Shines! EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 7:48 pm

Sorry, double post. xP

Last edited by Skypirate on Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
infernoflash

infernoflash

UT points : 5374

Bibarel Shines! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bibarel Shines!   Bibarel Shines! EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 8:01 am

I think you should max out his HP EVs, to make him more Bulky (since he really needs that). And i think Quick Attack can work instead of Secret Power.

Skypirate, why did you post 2 exakt same posts? scratch

Back to top Go down
satisuicune

satisuicune

UT points : 5354

Bibarel Shines! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bibarel Shines!   Bibarel Shines! EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 10:05 am

Maybe it was an accident?? Hmm, the set is decent, but won't fare that well in doubles, considering the fact Togekiss isn't too bulky, and there are moves like EQ that hit everyone... including Togekiss. Honestly, the best set for Bibarel that is kinda like this one is Charge Beam, Surf, Ice Beam, and Grass Knot, or Curse, Waterfall, Quick Attack, Return...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/satisuicune
Skypirate

Skypirate

Bibarel Shines! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bibarel Shines!   Bibarel Shines! EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 3:56 pm

^ Yeah, I've used both sets in UU singles and they work fine. Obviously you'll need some luck, but it's pretty funny to sweep your opponent with a Bibarel.

Sorry about the double post, didn't notice it. Suspect
Back to top Go down
eaglehawks

eaglehawks

UT points : 5189

Bibarel Shines! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bibarel Shines!   Bibarel Shines! EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 9:09 pm

I have two things two say:
1) This looks like this was out of a page of Uutton's book.
2) When by Secret Power, I hope you mean Return. And by Air Cutter, I hope you mean Air Slash -.-'

Anyway, this set can be called a disasterpiece under no Trick Room, which is how Uutton usually ran it. I personally find the Curse set better than the Charge Beam set, even though I have no idea what's going on.

An EV spread of around 140 HP should do, since Curse makes Bibarel immensely bulky. Considering that Bibarel only needs 3 Curses to attain maximum Attack and Defense, it can set up while Bulky Roost Togekiss Sponges the hits with a huge Bulky set. After three Curses, if under Trick Room, fire off STAB Waterfalls and Returns. If Trick Room dies, then just fire off Quick Attacks.

Sorry if this sounds a bit off topic.
Back to top Go down
SoulSilverHeartGold

SoulSilverHeartGold

Bibarel Shines! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bibarel Shines!   Bibarel Shines! EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 8:54 am

eaglehawks wrote:
I have two things two say:
1) This looks like this was out of a page of Uutton's book.
2) When by Secret Power, I hope you mean Return. And by Air Cutter, I hope you mean Air Slash -.-'

Anyway, this set can be called a disasterpiece under no Trick Room, which is how Uutton usually ran it. I personally find the Curse set better than the Charge Beam set, even though I have no idea what's going on.

An EV spread of around 140 HP should do, since Curse makes Bibarel immensely bulky. Considering that Bibarel only needs 3 Curses to attain maximum Attack and Defense, it can set up while Bulky Roost Togekiss Sponges the hits with a huge Bulky set. After three Curses, if under Trick Room, fire off STAB Waterfalls and Returns. If Trick Room dies, then just fire off Quick Attacks.

Sorry if this sounds a bit off topic.

Well I chose Togekiss because it is kind of bulky not because of Uutton -_-
Back to top Go down
mike182a.c.

mike182a.c.

UT points : 7065

Bibarel Shines! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bibarel Shines!   Bibarel Shines! EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 5:00 pm

uutton used a set based on bibarells ability (and im pretty sure the video was called "bibarell shines") it worked out decently but it was random pbr and as far as i have seen there arent that many skilled battlers around so it may have just been an easy win anyway
Back to top Go down
SoulSilverHeartGold

SoulSilverHeartGold

Bibarel Shines! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bibarel Shines!   Bibarel Shines! EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 7:56 pm

Can a mod please lock this?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bibarel Shines! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bibarel Shines!   Bibarel Shines! Empty

Back to top Go down

Bibarel Shines!
Page 1 of 1