Uuttitan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uuttitan Community Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

1 Word Story!

Go down 
+47
relloz6
BanBang
Darkravenn12
Mithos-kun
Pialga93
RadioactiveRaichu
Stickguy41
cuemand
espeon
oboy170
Daiko
Darkhunter101
Elfar
Ludicolul
Shnoogle
ARandomBoy
pikachu!
song0flife
TheTorterraKing
Emperorerror
randombattler
Randomer19934
Landon
MasterCosgrove
Chiz-it5
xSilent_Jasonx
derock542
AngryAmpharos
chrissy_cake
Honchkrow
Sephirothislord
Shengii
freak0zoid
DarkerDarkrai
LucasFTW
Pokelove64
FightingIrishman1
Shaymin999
beast
mrcatz
Coaster
OOM911
Smoke
TT Houndoom
thunderXVIII
JollyVire
CarmelDitto
51 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
song0flife

song0flife

UT points : 5840

1 Word Story! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1 Word Story!   1 Word Story! - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 8:26 pm

Once people were afraid of yellow sponges so they killed Smogon and destroyed Fred because annoying little idiots subscribed to Fred without watching how dumb he IS. The world died because nobody liked ham. I personaly don't eat tiny tasteless people with orange fingers because ham plays an accordion with eleven knees attached. Combees occassionally eat pie. They love to destroy your mom. I can hypnotize Regigigas by using my foot to kick ***. However, he had a plan to kill mummys that suck peoples socks off and make them dance to RICKROLL! Gardevoir escaped from the ghost of-christmas-past who wanted to eat bagles for DINNER and BREAKFAST. Hamm and cows are Barboach's only enemy and cacti must become bagels before the chickens waddle the painting colours on Bastiodon's face. Darkness falls. BOB sings the WAFFLE pie song, until BROOKYLN drowned OF lemon lime juice of ultimate destruction. Suddenly, a pineapple started dancing for evil purposes in south Africa to become excellent sauce with chilis so he could Buy eggs from Jim that couldn't say candy so
Back to top Go down
Emperorerror

Emperorerror

UT points : 5576

PostSubject: Re: 1 Word Story!   1 Word Story! - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 9:36 pm

Once people were afraid of yellow sponges so they killed Smogon and destroyed Fred because annoying little idiots subscribed to Fred without watching how dumb he IS. The world died because nobody liked ham. I personaly don't eat tiny tasteless people with orange fingers because ham plays an accordion with eleven knees attached. Combees occassionally eat pie. They love to destroy your mom. I can hypnotize Regigigas by using my foot to kick ***. However, he had a plan to kill mummys that suck peoples socks off and make them dance to RICKROLL! Gardevoir escaped from the ghost of-christmas-past who wanted to eat bagles for DINNER and BREAKFAST. Hamm and cows are Barboach's only enemy and cacti must become bagels before the chickens waddle the painting colours on Bastiodon's face. Darkness falls. BOB sings the WAFFLE pie song, until BROOKYLN drowned OF lemon lime juice of ultimate destruction. Suddenly, a pineapple started dancing for evil purposes in south Africa to become excellent sauce with chilis so he could Buy eggs from Jim that couldn't say candy so Poop

I like, can still post even though I'm on vacation...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Emperorerror
DarkerDarkrai

DarkerDarkrai

UT points : 5618

PostSubject: Re: 1 Word Story!   1 Word Story! - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 6:42 am

Once people were afraid of yellow sponges so they killed Smogon and destroyed Fred because annoying little idiots subscribed to Fred without watching how dumb he IS. The world died because nobody liked ham. I personaly don't eat tiny tasteless people with orange fingers because ham plays an accordion with eleven knees attached. Combees occassionally eat pie. They love to destroy your mom. I can hypnotize Regigigas by using my foot to kick ***. However, he had a plan to kill mummys that suck peoples socks off and make them dance to RICKROLL! Gardevoir escaped from the ghost of-christmas-past who wanted to eat bagles for DINNER and BREAKFAST. Hamm and cows are Barboach's only enemy and cacti must become bagels before the chickens waddle the painting colours on Bastiodon's face. Darkness falls. BOB sings the WAFFLE pie song, until BROOKYLN drowned OF lemon lime juice of ultimate destruction. Suddenly, a pineapple started dancing for evil purposes in south Africa to become excellent sauce with chilis so he could Buy eggs from Jim that couldn't say candy so Poop died
Back to top Go down
Emperorerror

Emperorerror

UT points : 5576

PostSubject: Re: 1 Word Story!   1 Word Story! - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 4:30 pm

Once people were afraid of yellow sponges so they killed Smogon and destroyed Fred because annoying little idiots subscribed to Fred without watching how dumb he IS. The world died because nobody liked ham. I personaly don't eat tiny tasteless people with orange fingers because ham plays an accordion with eleven knees attached. Combees occassionally eat pie. They love to destroy your mom. I can hypnotize Regigigas by using my foot to kick ***. However, he had a plan to kill mummys that suck peoples socks off and make them dance to RICKROLL! Gardevoir escaped from the ghost of-christmas-past who wanted to eat bagles for DINNER and BREAKFAST. Hamm and cows are Barboach's only enemy and cacti must become bagels before the chickens waddle the painting colours on Bastiodon's face. Darkness falls. BOB sings the WAFFLE pie song, until BROOKYLN drowned OF lemon lime juice of ultimate destruction. Suddenly, a pineapple started dancing for evil purposes in south Africa to become excellent sauce with chilis so he could Buy eggs from Jim that couldn't say candy so Poop died that's
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Emperorerror
pikachu!

pikachu!

UT points : 7271

PostSubject: Re: 1 Word Story!   1 Word Story! - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 4:29 pm

Once people were afraid of yellow sponges so they killed Smogon and destroyed Fred because annoying little idiots subscribed to Fred without watching how dumb he IS. The world died because nobody liked ham. I personaly don't eat tiny tasteless people with orange fingers because ham plays an accordion with eleven knees attached. Combees occassionally eat pie. They love to destroy your mom. I can hypnotize Regigigas by using my foot to kick ***. However, he had a plan to kill mummys that suck peoples socks off and make them dance to RICKROLL! Gardevoir escaped from the ghost of-christmas-past who wanted to eat bagles for DINNER and BREAKFAST. Hamm and cows are Barboach's only enemy and cacti must become bagels before the chickens waddle the painting colours on Bastiodon's face. Darkness falls. BOB sings the WAFFLE pie song, until BROOKYLN drowned OF lemon lime juice of ultimate destruction. Suddenly, a pineapple started dancing for evil purposes in south Africa to become excellent sauce with chilis so he could Buy eggs from Jim that couldn't say candy so Poop died that's Horrible!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Elvisrodriguez1992
randombattler

randombattler

UT points : 6632

PostSubject: Re: 1 Word Story!   1 Word Story! - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 5:30 pm

Once people were afraid of yellow sponges so they killed Smogon and destroyed Fred because annoying little idiots subscribed to Fred without watching how dumb he IS. The world died because nobody liked ham. I personaly don't eat tiny tasteless people with orange fingers because ham plays an accordion with eleven knees attached. Combees occassionally eat pie. They love to destroy your mom. I can hypnotize Regigigas by using my foot to kick ***. However, he had a plan to kill mummys that suck peoples socks off and make them dance to RICKROLL! Gardevoir escaped from the ghost of-christmas-past who wanted to eat bagles for DINNER and BREAKFAST. Hamm and cows are Barboach's only enemy and cacti must become bagels before the chickens waddle the painting colours on Bastiodon's face. Darkness falls. BOB sings the WAFFLE pie song, until BROOKYLN drowned OF lemon lime juice of ultimate destruction. Suddenly, a pineapple started dancing for evil purposes in south Africa to become excellent sauce with chilis so he could Buy eggs from Jim that couldn't say candy so Poop died that's Horrible!BUT
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/DrFr3sh
ARandomBoy

ARandomBoy

UT points : 5644

PostSubject: 1 Word Story   1 Word Story! - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 9:29 pm

Once people were afraid of yellow sponges so they killed Smogon and destroyed Fred because annoying little idiots subscribed to Fred without watching how dumb he IS. The world died because nobody liked ham. I personaly don't eat tiny tasteless people with orange fingers because ham plays an accordion with eleven knees attached. Combees occassionally eat pie. They love to destroy your mom. I can hypnotize Regigigas by using my foot to kick ***. However, he had a plan to kill mummys that suck peoples socks off and make them dance to RICKROLL! Gardevoir escaped from the ghost of-christmas-past who wanted to eat bagles for DINNER and BREAKFAST. Hamm and cows are Barboach's only enemy and cacti must become bagels before the chickens waddle the painting colours on Bastiodon's face. Darkness falls. BOB sings the WAFFLE pie song, until BROOKYLN drowned OF lemon lime juice of ultimate destruction. Suddenly, a pineapple started dancing for evil purposes in south Africa to become excellent sauce with chilis so he could Buy eggs from Jim that couldn't say candy so Poop died that's Horrible!BUT THEN
Back to top Go down
Shnoogle

Shnoogle

UT points : 7710

PostSubject: Re: 1 Word Story!   1 Word Story! - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 2:39 pm

Once people were afraid of yellow sponges so they killed Smogon and destroyed Fred because annoying little idiots subscribed to Fred without watching how dumb he IS. The world died because nobody liked ham. I personaly don't eat tiny tasteless people with orange fingers because ham plays an accordion with eleven knees attached. Combees occassionally eat pie. They love to destroy your mom. I can hypnotize Regigigas by using my foot to kick ***. However, he had a plan to kill mummys that suck peoples socks off and make them dance to RICKROLL! Gardevoir escaped from the ghost of-christmas-past who wanted to eat bagles for DINNER and BREAKFAST. Hamm and cows are Barboach's only enemy and cacti must become bagels before the chickens waddle the painting colours on Bastiodon's face. Darkness falls. BOB sings the WAFFLE pie song, until BROOKYLN drowned OF lemon lime juice of ultimate destruction. Suddenly, a pineapple started dancing for evil purposes in south Africa to become excellent sauce with chilis so he could Buy eggs from Jim that couldn't say candy so Poop died that's Horrible!BUT THEN haunted
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/OctopusOoze
Ludicolul

Ludicolul

UT points : 5475

PostSubject: Re: 1 Word Story!   1 Word Story! - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 4:53 pm

Once people were afraid of yellow sponges so they killed Smogon and destroyed Fred because annoying little idiots subscribed to Fred without watching how dumb he IS. The world died because nobody liked ham. I personaly don't eat tiny tasteless people with orange fingers because ham plays an accordion with eleven knees attached. Combees occassionally eat pie. They love to destroy your mom. I can hypnotize Regigigas by using my foot to kick ***. However, he had a plan to kill mummys that suck peoples socks off and make them dance to RICKROLL! Gardevoir escaped from the ghost of-christmas-past who wanted to eat bagles for DINNER and BREAKFAST. Hamm and cows are Barboach's only enemy and cacti must become bagels before the chickens waddle the painting colours on Bastiodon's face. Darkness falls. BOB sings the WAFFLE pie song, until BROOKYLN drowned OF lemon lime juice of ultimate destruction. Suddenly, a pineapple started dancing for evil purposes in south Africa to become excellent sauce with chilis so he could Buy eggs from Jim that couldn't say candy so Poop died that's Horrible!BUT THEN haunted LudicoLULS
Back to top Go down
Elfar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Elfar

UT points : 6556

PostSubject: Re: 1 Word Story!   1 Word Story! - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 5:05 pm

Once people were afraid of yellow sponges so they killed Smogon and destroyed Fred because annoying little idiots subscribed to Fred without watching how dumb he IS. The world died because nobody liked ham. I personaly don't eat tiny tasteless people with orange fingers because ham plays an accordion with eleven knees attached. Combees occassionally eat pie. They love to destroy your mom. I can hypnotize Regigigas by using my foot to kick ***. However, he had a plan to kill mummys that suck peoples socks off and make them dance to RICKROLL! Gardevoir escaped from the ghost of-christmas-past who wanted to eat bagles for DINNER and BREAKFAST. Hamm and cows are Barboach's only enemy and cacti must become bagels before the chickens waddle the painting colours on Bastiodon's face. Darkness falls. BOB sings the WAFFLE pie song, until BROOKYLN drowned OF lemon lime juice of ultimate destruction. Suddenly, a pineapple started dancing for evil purposes in south Africa to become excellent sauce with chilis so he could Buy eggs from Jim that couldn't say candy so Poop died that's Horrible!BUT THEN haunted LudicoLULS!Then,
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/elfarz
Shnoogle

Shnoogle

UT points : 7710

PostSubject: Re: 1 Word Story!   1 Word Story! - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 2:06 pm

Once people were afraid of yellow sponges so they killed Smogon and destroyed Fred because annoying little idiots subscribed to Fred without watching how dumb he IS. The world died because nobody liked ham. I personaly don't eat tiny tasteless people with orange fingers because ham plays an accordion with eleven knees attached. Combees occassionally eat pie. They love to destroy your mom. I can hypnotize Regigigas by using my foot to kick ***. However, he had a plan to kill mummys that suck peoples socks off and make them dance to RICKROLL! Gardevoir escaped from the ghost of-christmas-past who wanted to eat bagles for DINNER and BREAKFAST. Hamm and cows are Barboach's only enemy and cacti must become bagels before the chickens waddle the painting colours on Bastiodon's face. Darkness falls. BOB sings the WAFFLE pie song, until BROOKYLN drowned OF lemon lime juice of ultimate destruction. Suddenly, a pineapple started dancing for evil purposes in south Africa to become excellent sauce with chilis so he could Buy eggs from Jim that couldn't say candy so Poop died that's Horrible!BUT THEN haunted LudicoLULS!Then, Frogger
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/OctopusOoze
Darkhunter101

Darkhunter101

UT points : 6094

PostSubject: Re: 1 Word Story!   1 Word Story! - Page 8 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 2:00 am

Once people were afraid of yellow sponges so they killed Smogon and destroyed Fred because annoying little idiots subscribed to Fred without watching how dumb he IS. The world died because nobody liked ham. I personaly don't eat tiny tasteless people with orange fingers because ham plays an accordion with eleven knees attached. Combees occassionally eat pie. They love to destroy your mom. I can hypnotize Regigigas by using my foot to kick ***. However, he had a plan to kill mummys that suck peoples socks off and make them dance to RICKROLL! Gardevoir escaped from the ghost of-christmas-past who wanted to eat bagles for DINNER and BREAKFAST. Hamm and cows are Barboach's only enemy and cacti must become bagels before the chickens waddle the painting colours on Bastiodon's face. Darkness falls. BOB sings the WAFFLE pie song, until BROOKYLN drowned OF lemon lime juice of ultimate destruction. Suddenly, a pineapple started dancing for evil purposes in south Africa to become excellent sauce with chilis so he could Buy eggs from Jim that couldn't say candy so Poop died that's Horrible!BUT THEN haunted LudicoLULS!Then, Frogger ate
Back to top Go down
Daiko

Daiko

UT points : 6830

PostSubject: Re: 1 Word Story!   1 Word Story! - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 5:43 am

Once people were afraid of yellow sponges so they killed Smogon and destroyed Fred because annoying little idiots subscribed to Fred without watching how dumb he IS. The world died because nobody liked ham. I personaly don't eat tiny tasteless people with orange fingers because ham plays an accordion with eleven knees attached. Combees occassionally eat pie. They love to destroy your mom. I can hypnotize Regigigas by using my foot to kick ***. However, he had a plan to kill mummys that suck peoples socks off and make them dance to RICKROLL! Gardevoir escaped from the ghost of-christmas-past who wanted to eat bagles for DINNER and BREAKFAST. Hamm and cows are Barboach's only enemy and cacti must become bagels before the chickens waddle the painting colours on Bastiodon's face. Darkness falls. BOB sings the WAFFLE pie song, until BROOKYLN drowned OF lemon lime juice of ultimate destruction. Suddenly, a pineapple started dancing for evil purposes in south Africa to become excellent sauce with chilis so he could Buy eggs from Jim that couldn't say candy so Poop died that's Horrible!BUT THEN haunted LudicoLULS!Then, Frogger ate CHEESE
Back to top Go down
http://spearpillar.roflforum.net/forum.htm
Elfar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Elfar

UT points : 6556

PostSubject: Re: 1 Word Story!   1 Word Story! - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 2:22 pm

Once people were afraid of yellow sponges so they killed Smogon and destroyed Fred because annoying little idiots subscribed to Fred without watching how dumb he IS. The world died because nobody liked ham. I personaly don't eat tiny tasteless people with orange fingers because ham plays an accordion with eleven knees attached. Combees occassionally eat pie. They love to destroy your mom. I can hypnotize Regigigas by using my foot to kick ***. However, he had a plan to kill mummys that suck peoples socks off and make them dance to RICKROLL! Gardevoir escaped from the ghost of-christmas-past who wanted to eat bagles for DINNER and BREAKFAST. Hamm and cows are Barboach's only enemy and cacti must become bagels before the chickens waddle the painting colours on Bastiodon's face. Darkness falls. BOB sings the WAFFLE pie song, until BROOKYLN drowned OF lemon lime juice of ultimate destruction. Suddenly, a pineapple started dancing for evil purposes in south Africa to become excellent sauce with chilis so he could Buy eggs from Jim that couldn't say candy so Poop died that's Horrible!BUT THEN haunted LudicoLULS!Then, Frogger ate CHEESE monkeys!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/elfarz
oboy170

oboy170

UT points : 5328

PostSubject: Re: 1 Word Story!   1 Word Story! - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 4:43 pm

Once people were afraid of yellow sponges so they killed Smogon and destroyed Fred because annoying little idiots subscribed to Fred without watching how dumb he IS. The world died because nobody liked ham. I personaly don't eat tiny tasteless people with orange fingers because ham plays an accordion with eleven knees attached. Combees occassionally eat pie. They love to destroy your mom. I can hypnotize Regigigas by using my foot to kick ***. However, he had a plan to kill mummys that suck peoples socks off and make them dance to RICKROLL! Gardevoir escaped from the ghost of-christmas-past who wanted to eat bagles for DINNER and BREAKFAST. Hamm and cows are Barboach's only enemy and cacti must become bagels before the chickens waddle the painting colours on Bastiodon's face. Darkness falls. BOB sings the WAFFLE pie song, until BROOKYLN drowned OF lemon lime juice of ultimate destruction. Suddenly, a pineapple started dancing for evil purposes in south Africa to become excellent sauce with chilis so he could Buy eggs from Jim that couldn't say candy so Poop died that's Horrible!BUT THEN haunted LudicoLULS!Then, Frogger ate CHEESE monkeys! It
Back to top Go down
espeon

espeon

UT points : 5496

PostSubject: Re: 1 Word Story!   1 Word Story! - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 8:55 pm

Once people were afraid of yellow sponges so they killed Smogon and destroyed Fred because annoying little idiots subscribed to Fred without watching how dumb he IS. The world died because nobody liked ham. I personaly don't eat tiny tasteless people with orange fingers because ham plays an accordion with eleven knees attached. Combees occassionally eat pie. They love to destroy your mom. I can hypnotize Regigigas by using my foot to kick ***. However, he had a plan to kill mummys that suck peoples socks off and make them dance to RICKROLL! Gardevoir escaped from the ghost of-christmas-past who wanted to eat bagles for DINNER and BREAKFAST. Hamm and cows are Barboach's only enemy and cacti must become bagels before the chickens waddle the painting colours on Bastiodon's face. Darkness falls. BOB sings the WAFFLE pie song, until BROOKYLN drowned OF lemon lime juice of ultimate destruction. Suddenly, a pineapple started dancing for evil purposes in south Africa to become excellent sauce with chilis so he could Buy eggs from Jim that couldn't say candy so Poop died that's Horrible!BUT THEN haunted LudicoLULS!Then, Frogger ate CHEESE monkeys! It tasted
Back to top Go down
Daiko

Daiko

PostSubject: Re: 1 Word Story!   1 Word Story! - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 1:56 pm

Once people were afraid of yellow sponges so they killed Smogon and destroyed Fred because annoying little idiots subscribed to Fred without watching how dumb he IS. The world died because nobody liked ham. I personaly don't eat tiny tasteless people with orange fingers because ham plays an accordion with eleven knees attached. Combees occassionally eat pie. They love to destroy your mom. I can hypnotize Regigigas by using my foot to kick ***. However, he had a plan to kill mummys that suck peoples socks off and make them dance to RICKROLL! Gardevoir escaped from the ghost of-christmas-past who wanted to eat bagles for DINNER and BREAKFAST. Hamm and cows are Barboach's only enemy and cacti must become bagels before the chickens waddle the painting colours on Bastiodon's face. Darkness falls. BOB sings the WAFFLE pie song, until BROOKYLN drowned OF lemon lime juice of ultimate destruction. Suddenly, a pineapple started dancing for evil purposes in south Africa to become excellent sauce with chilis so he could Buy eggs from Jim that couldn't say candy so Poop died that's Horrible!BUT THEN haunted LudicoLULS!Then, Frogger ate CHEESE monkeys! It tasted like
Back to top Go down
cuemand

cuemand

UT points : 5461

PostSubject: Re: 1 Word Story!   1 Word Story! - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 9:29 am

Once people were afraid of yellow sponges so they killed Smogon and destroyed Fred because annoying little idiots subscribed to Fred without watching how dumb he IS. The world died because nobody liked ham. I personaly don't eat tiny tasteless people with orange fingers because ham plays an accordion with eleven knees attached. Combees occassionally eat pie. They love to destroy your mom. I can hypnotize Regigigas by using my foot to kick ***. However, he had a plan to kill mummys that suck peoples socks off and make them dance to RICKROLL! Gardevoir escaped from the ghost of-christmas-past who wanted to eat bagles for DINNER and BREAKFAST. Hamm and cows are Barboach's only enemy and cacti must become bagels before the chickens waddle the painting colours on Bastiodon's face. Darkness falls. BOB sings the WAFFLE pie song, until BROOKYLN drowned OF lemon lime juice of ultimate destruction. Suddenly, a pineapple started dancing for evil purposes in south Africa to become excellent sauce with chilis so he could Buy eggs from Jim that couldn't say candy so Poop died that's Horrible!BUT THEN haunted LudicoLULS!Then, Frogger ate CHEESE monkeys! It tasted like foot
Back to top Go down
Stickguy41

Stickguy41

UT points : 5497

PostSubject: Re: 1 Word Story!   1 Word Story! - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 3:01 pm

Once people were afraid of yellow sponges so they killed Smogon and destroyed Fred because annoying little idiots subscribed to Fred without watching how dumb he IS. The world died because nobody liked ham. I personaly don't eat tiny tasteless people with orange fingers because ham plays an accordion with eleven knees attached. Combees occassionally eat pie. They love to destroy your mom. I can hypnotize Regigigas by using my foot to kick ***. However, he had a plan to kill mummys that suck peoples socks off and make them dance to RICKROLL! Gardevoir escaped from the ghost of-christmas-past who wanted to eat bagles for DINNER and BREAKFAST. Hamm and cows are Barboach's only enemy and cacti must become bagels before the chickens waddle the painting colours on Bastiodon's face. Darkness falls. BOB sings the WAFFLE pie song, until BROOKYLN drowned OF lemon lime juice of ultimate destruction. Suddenly, a pineapple started dancing for evil purposes in south Africa to become excellent sauce with chilis so he could Buy eggs from Jim that couldn't say candy so Poop died that's Horrible!BUT THEN haunted LudicoLULS!Then, Frogger ate CHEESE monkeys! It tasted like foot and
Back to top Go down
Daiko

Daiko

PostSubject: Re: 1 Word Story!   1 Word Story! - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 9:00 am

Once people were afraid of yellow sponges so they killed Smogon and destroyed Fred because annoying little idiots subscribed to Fred without watching how dumb he IS. The world died because nobody liked ham. I personaly don't eat tiny tasteless people with orange fingers because ham plays an accordion with eleven knees attached. Combees occassionally eat pie. They love to destroy your mom. I can hypnotize Regigigas by using my foot to kick ***. However, he had a plan to kill mummys that suck peoples socks off and make them dance to RICKROLL! Gardevoir escaped from the ghost of-christmas-past who wanted to eat bagles for DINNER and BREAKFAST. Hamm and cows are Barboach's only enemy and cacti must become bagels before the chickens waddle the painting colours on Bastiodon's face. Darkness falls. BOB sings the WAFFLE pie song, until BROOKYLN drowned OF lemon lime juice of ultimate destruction. Suddenly, a pineapple started dancing for evil purposes in south Africa to become excellent sauce with chilis so he could Buy eggs from Jim that couldn't say candy so Poop died that's Horrible!BUT THEN haunted LudicoLULS!Then, Frogger ate CHEESE monkeys! It tasted like foot and batteries..
Back to top Go down
Stickguy41

Stickguy41

UT points : 5497

PostSubject: Re: 1 Word Story!   1 Word Story! - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 4:17 pm

Once people were afraid of yellow sponges so they killed Smogon and destroyed Fred because annoying little idiots subscribed to Fred without watching how dumb he IS. The world died because nobody liked ham. I personaly don't eat tiny tasteless people with orange fingers because ham plays an accordion with eleven knees attached. Combees occassionally eat pie. They love to destroy your mom. I can hypnotize Regigigas by using my foot to kick ***. However, he had a plan to kill mummys that suck peoples socks off and make them dance to RICKROLL! Gardevoir escaped from the ghost of-christmas-past who wanted to eat bagles for DINNER and BREAKFAST. Hamm and cows are Barboach's only enemy and cacti must become bagels before the chickens waddle the painting colours on Bastiodon's face. Darkness falls. BOB sings the WAFFLE pie song, until BROOKYLN drowned OF lemon lime juice of ultimate destruction. Suddenly, a pineapple started dancing for evil purposes in south Africa to become excellent sauce with chilis so he could Buy eggs from Jim that couldn't say candy so Poop died that's Horrible!BUT THEN haunted LudicoLULS!Then, Frogger ate CHEESE monkeys! It tasted like foot and batteries mixed
Back to top Go down
Daiko

Daiko

PostSubject: Re: 1 Word Story!   1 Word Story! - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 6:09 pm

Once people were afraid of yellow sponges so they killed Smogon and destroyed Fred because annoying little idiots subscribed to Fred without watching how dumb he IS. The world died because nobody liked ham. I personaly don't eat tiny tasteless people with orange fingers because ham plays an accordion with eleven knees attached. Combees occassionally eat pie. They love to destroy your mom. I can hypnotize Regigigas by using my foot to kick ***. However, he had a plan to kill mummys that suck peoples socks off and make them dance to RICKROLL! Gardevoir escaped from the ghost of-christmas-past who wanted to eat bagles for DINNER and BREAKFAST. Hamm and cows are Barboach's only enemy and cacti must become bagels before the chickens waddle the painting colours on Bastiodon's face. Darkness falls. BOB sings the WAFFLE pie song, until BROOKYLN drowned OF lemon lime juice of ultimate destruction. Suddenly, a pineapple started dancing for evil purposes in south Africa to become excellent sauce with chilis so he could Buy eggs from Jim that couldn't say candy so Poop died that's Horrible!BUT THEN haunted LudicoLULS!Then, Frogger ate CHEESE monkeys! It tasted like foot and batteries mixed like
Back to top Go down
RadioactiveRaichu

RadioactiveRaichu

UT points : 5574

PostSubject: Re: 1 Word Story!   1 Word Story! - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 4:29 pm

Once people were afraid of yellow sponges so they killed Smogon and destroyed Fred because annoying little idiots subscribed to Fred without watching how dumb he IS. The world died because nobody liked ham. I personaly don't eat tiny tasteless people with orange fingers because ham plays an accordion with eleven knees attached. Combees occassionally eat pie. They love to destroy your mom. I can hypnotize Regigigas by using my foot to kick ***. However, he had a plan to kill mummys that suck peoples socks off and make them dance to RICKROLL! Gardevoir escaped from the ghost of-christmas-past who wanted to eat bagles for DINNER and BREAKFAST. Hamm and cows are Barboach's only enemy and cacti must become bagels before the chickens waddle the painting colours on Bastiodon's face. Darkness falls. BOB sings the WAFFLE pie song, until BROOKYLN drowned OF lemon lime juice of ultimate destruction. Suddenly, a pineapple started dancing for evil purposes in south Africa to become excellent sauce with chilis so he could Buy eggs from Jim that couldn't say candy so Poop died that's Horrible!BUT THEN haunted LudicoLULS!Then, Frogger ate CHEESE monkeys! It tasted like foot and batteries mixed like a
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/RadioactiveRaichu
espeon

espeon

UT points : 5496

PostSubject: Re: 1 Word Story!   1 Word Story! - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 5:07 pm

Once people were afraid of yellow sponges so they killed Smogon and destroyed Fred because annoying little idiots subscribed to Fred without watching how dumb he IS. The world died because nobody liked ham. I personaly don't eat tiny tasteless people with orange fingers because ham plays an accordion with eleven knees attached. Combees occassionally eat pie. They love to destroy your mom. I can hypnotize Regigigas by using my foot to kick ***. However, he had a plan to kill mummys that suck peoples socks off and make them dance to RICKROLL! Gardevoir escaped from the ghost of-christmas-past who wanted to eat bagles for DINNER and BREAKFAST. Hamm and cows are Barboach's only enemy and cacti must become bagels before the chickens waddle the painting colours on Bastiodon's face. Darkness falls. BOB sings the WAFFLE pie song, until BROOKYLN drowned OF lemon lime juice of ultimate destruction. Suddenly, a pineapple started dancing for evil purposes in south Africa to become excellent sauce with chilis so he could Buy eggs from Jim that couldn't say candy so Poop died that's Horrible!BUT THEN haunted LudicoLULS!Then, Frogger ate CHEESE monkeys! It tasted like foot and batteries mixed like a Shuckle
Back to top Go down
Pialga93

Pialga93

UT points : 5764

PostSubject: Re: 1 Word Story!   1 Word Story! - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 7:50 pm

Once people were afraid of yellow sponges so they killed Smogon and destroyed Fred because annoying little idiots subscribed to Fred without watching how dumb he IS. The world died because nobody liked ham. I personaly don't eat tiny tasteless people with orange fingers because ham plays an accordion with eleven knees attached. Combees occassionally eat pie. They love to destroy your mom. I can hypnotize Regigigas by using my foot to kick ***. However, he had a plan to kill mummys that suck peoples socks off and make them dance to RICKROLL! Gardevoir escaped from the ghost of-christmas-past who wanted to eat bagles for DINNER and BREAKFAST. Hamm and cows are Barboach's only enemy and cacti must become bagels before the chickens waddle the painting colours on Bastiodon's face. Darkness falls. BOB sings the WAFFLE pie song, until BROOKYLN drowned OF lemon lime juice of ultimate destruction. Suddenly, a pineapple started dancing for evil purposes in south Africa to become excellent sauce with chilis so he could Buy eggs from Jim that couldn't say candy so Poop died that's Horrible!BUT THEN haunted LudicoLULS!Then, Frogger ate CHEESE monkeys! It tasted like foot and batteries mixed like a Shuckle bomb
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1 Word Story!   1 Word Story! - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

1 Word Story!
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next