Uuttitan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uuttitan Community Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

1 Word Story!

Go down 
+47
relloz6
BanBang
Darkravenn12
Mithos-kun
Pialga93
RadioactiveRaichu
Stickguy41
cuemand
espeon
oboy170
Daiko
Darkhunter101
Elfar
Ludicolul
Shnoogle
ARandomBoy
pikachu!
song0flife
TheTorterraKing
Emperorerror
randombattler
Randomer19934
Landon
MasterCosgrove
Chiz-it5
xSilent_Jasonx
derock542
AngryAmpharos
chrissy_cake
Honchkrow
Sephirothislord
Shengii
freak0zoid
DarkerDarkrai
LucasFTW
Pokelove64
FightingIrishman1
Shaymin999
beast
mrcatz
Coaster
OOM911
Smoke
TT Houndoom
thunderXVIII
JollyVire
CarmelDitto
51 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Mithos-kun

Mithos-kun

UT points : 5656

1 Word Story! - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1 Word Story!   1 Word Story! - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 11:52 pm

Once people were afraid of yellow sponges so they killed Smogon and destroyed Fred because annoying little idiots subscribed to Fred without watching how dumb he IS. The world died because nobody liked ham. I personaly don't eat tiny tasteless people with orange fingers because ham plays an accordion with eleven knees attached. Combees occassionally eat pie. They love to destroy your mom. I can hypnotize Regigigas by using my foot to kick ***. However, he had a plan to kill mummys that suck peoples socks off and make them dance to RICKROLL! Gardevoir escaped from the ghost of-christmas-past who wanted to eat bagles for DINNER and BREAKFAST. Hamm and cows are Barboach's only enemy and cacti must become bagels before the chickens waddle the painting colours on Bastiodon's face. Darkness falls. BOB sings the WAFFLE pie song, until BROOKYLN drowned OF lemon lime juice of ultimate destruction. Suddenly, a pineapple started dancing for evil purposes in south Africa to become excellent sauce with chilis so he could Buy eggs from Jim that couldn't say candy so Poop died that's Horrible!BUT THEN haunted LudicoLULS!Then, Frogger ate CHEESE monkeys! It tasted like foot and batteries mixed like a Shuckle bomb that
Back to top Go down
Darkhunter101

Darkhunter101

UT points : 6095

PostSubject: Re: 1 Word Story!   1 Word Story! - Page 9 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 3:06 am

Mithos-kun wrote:
Once people were afraid of yellow sponges so they killed Smogon and destroyed Fred because annoying little idiots subscribed to Fred without watching how dumb he IS. The world died because nobody liked ham. I personaly don't eat tiny tasteless people with orange fingers because ham plays an accordion with eleven knees attached. Combees occassionally eat pie. They love to destroy your mom. I can hypnotize Regigigas by using my foot to kick ***. However, he had a plan to kill mummys that suck peoples socks off and make them dance to RICKROLL! Gardevoir escaped from the ghost of-christmas-past who wanted to eat bagles for DINNER and BREAKFAST. Hamm and cows are Barboach's only enemy and cacti must become bagels before the chickens waddle the painting colours on Bastiodon's face. Darkness falls. BOB sings the WAFFLE pie song, until BROOKYLN drowned OF lemon lime juice of ultimate destruction. Suddenly, a pineapple started dancing for evil purposes in south Africa to become excellent sauce with chilis so he could Buy eggs from Jim that couldn't say candy so Poop died that's Horrible!BUT THEN haunted LudicoLULS!Then, Frogger ate CHEESE monkeys! It tasted like foot and batteries mixed like a Shuckle bomb that Stunk!
Back to top Go down
Darkravenn12

Darkravenn12

UT points : 6560

PostSubject: Re: 1 Word Story!   1 Word Story! - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 8:10 pm

Once people were afraid of yellow sponges so they killed Smogon and destroyed Fred because annoying little idiots subscribed to Fred without watching how dumb he IS. The world died because nobody liked ham. I personaly don't eat tiny tasteless people with orange fingers because ham plays an accordion with eleven knees attached. Combees occassionally eat pie. They love to destroy your mom. I can hypnotize Regigigas by using my foot to kick ***. However, he had a plan to kill mummys that suck peoples socks off and make them dance to RICKROLL! Gardevoir escaped from the ghost of-christmas-past who wanted to eat bagles for DINNER and BREAKFAST. Hamm and cows are Barboach's only enemy and cacti must become bagels before the chickens waddle the painting colours on Bastiodon's face. Darkness falls. BOB sings the WAFFLE pie song, until BROOKYLN drowned OF lemon lime juice of ultimate destruction. Suddenly, a pineapple started dancing for evil purposes in south Africa to become excellent sauce with chilis so he could Buy eggs from Jim that couldn't say candy so Poop died that's Horrible!BUT THEN haunted LudicoLULS!Then, Frogger ate CHEESE monkeys! It tasted like foot and batteries mixed like a Shuckle bomb that Stunk! Nigahiga
Back to top Go down
BanBang

BanBang

UT points : 5461

PostSubject: Re: 1 Word Story!   1 Word Story! - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 2:18 pm

Once people were afraid of yellow sponges so they killed Smogon and destroyed Fred because annoying little idiots subscribed to Fred without watching how dumb he IS. The world died because nobody liked ham. I personaly don't eat tiny tasteless people with orange fingers because ham plays an accordion with eleven knees attached. Combees occassionally eat pie. They love to destroy your mom. I can hypnotize Regigigas by using my foot to kick ***. However, he had a plan to kill mummys that suck peoples socks off and make them dance to RICKROLL! Gardevoir escaped from the ghost of-christmas-past who wanted to eat bagles for DINNER and BREAKFAST. Hamm and cows are Barboach's only enemy and cacti must become bagels before the chickens waddle the painting colours on Bastiodon's face. Darkness falls. BOB sings the WAFFLE pie song, until BROOKYLN drowned OF lemon lime juice of ultimate destruction. Suddenly, a pineapple started dancing for evil purposes in south Africa to become excellent sauce with chilis so he could Buy eggs from Jim that couldn't say candy so Poop died that's Horrible!BUT THEN haunted LudicoLULS!Then, Frogger ate CHEESE monkeys! It tasted like foot and batteries mixed like a Shuckle bomb that Stunk! Nigahiga went
Back to top Go down
relloz6

relloz6

UT points : 5450

PostSubject: Re: 1 Word Story!   1 Word Story! - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 3:18 pm

BanBang wrote:
Once people were afraid of yellow sponges so they killed Smogon and destroyed Fred because annoying little idiots subscribed to Fred without watching how dumb he IS. The world died because nobody liked ham. I personaly don't eat tiny tasteless people with orange fingers because ham plays an accordion with eleven knees attached. Combees occassionally eat pie. They love to destroy your mom. I can hypnotize Regigigas by using my foot to kick ***. However, he had a plan to kill mummys that suck peoples socks off and make them dance to RICKROLL! Gardevoir escaped from the ghost of-christmas-past who wanted to eat bagles for DINNER and BREAKFAST. Hamm and cows are Barboach's only enemy and cacti must become bagels before the chickens waddle the painting colours on Bastiodon's face. Darkness falls. BOB sings the WAFFLE pie song, until BROOKYLN drowned OF lemon lime juice of ultimate destruction. Suddenly, a pineapple started dancing for evil purposes in south Africa to become excellent sauce with chilis so he could Buy eggs from Jim that couldn't say candy so Poop died that's Horrible!BUT THEN haunted LudicoLULS!Then, Frogger ate CHEESE monkeys! It tasted like foot and batteries mixed like a Shuckle bomb that Stunk! Nigahiga went
Once people were afraid of yellow sponges so they killed Smogon and destroyed Fred because annoying little idiots subscribed to Fred without watching how dumb he IS. The world died because nobody liked ham. I personaly don't eat tiny tasteless people with orange fingers because ham plays an accordion with eleven knees attached. Combees occassionally eat pie. They love to destroy your mom. I can hypnotize Regigigas by using my foot to kick ***. However, he had a plan to kill mummys that suck peoples socks off and make them dance to RICKROLL! Gardevoir escaped from the ghost of-christmas-past who wanted to eat bagles for DINNER and BREAKFAST. Hamm and cows are Barboach's only enemy and cacti must become bagels before the chickens waddle the painting colours on Bastiodon's face. Darkness falls. BOB sings the WAFFLE pie song, until BROOKYLN drowned OF lemon lime juice of ultimate destruction. Suddenly, a pineapple started dancing for evil purposes in south Africa to become excellent sauce with chilis so he could Buy eggs from Jim that couldn't say candy so Poop died that's Horrible!BUT THEN haunted LudicoLULS!Then, Frogger ate CHEESE monkeys! It tasted like foot and batteries mixed like a Shuckle bomb that Stunk! Nigahiga went diaria
Back to top Go down
CaseyR

CaseyR

UT points : 5986

PostSubject: Re: 1 Word Story!   1 Word Story! - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 11:24 pm

Once people were afraid of yellow sponges so they killed Smogon and destroyed Fred because annoying little idiots subscribed to Fred without watching how dumb he IS. The world died because nobody liked ham. I personaly don't eat tiny tasteless people with orange fingers because ham plays an accordion with eleven knees attached. Combees occassionally eat pie. They love to destroy your mom. I can hypnotize Regigigas by using my foot to kick ***. However, he had a plan to kill mummys that suck peoples socks off and make them dance to RICKROLL! Gardevoir escaped from the ghost of-christmas-past who wanted to eat bagles for DINNER and BREAKFAST. Hamm and cows are Barboach's only enemy and cacti must become bagels before the chickens waddle the painting colours on Bastiodon's face. Darkness falls. BOB sings the WAFFLE pie song, until BROOKYLN drowned OF lemon lime juice of ultimate destruction. Suddenly, a pineapple started dancing for evil purposes in south Africa to become excellent sauce with chilis so he could Buy eggs from Jim that couldn't say candy so Poop died that's Horrible!BUT THEN haunted LudicoLULS!Then, Frogger ate CHEESE monkeys! It tasted like foot and batteries mixed like a Shuckle bomb that Stunk! Nigahiga went diaria in
Back to top Go down
ARandomBoy

ARandomBoy

UT points : 5645

PostSubject: Re: 1 Word Story!   1 Word Story! - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 6:03 pm

Once people were afraid of yellow sponges so they killed Smogon and destroyed Fred because annoying little idiots subscribed to Fred without watching how dumb he IS. The world died because nobody liked ham. I personaly don't eat tiny tasteless people with orange fingers because ham plays an accordion with eleven knees attached. Combees occassionally eat pie. They love to destroy your mom. I can hypnotize Regigigas by using my foot to kick ***. However, he had a plan to kill mummys that suck peoples socks off and make them dance to RICKROLL! Gardevoir escaped from the ghost of-christmas-past who wanted to eat bagles for DINNER and BREAKFAST. Hamm and cows are Barboach's only enemy and cacti must become bagels before the chickens waddle the painting colours on Bastiodon's face. Darkness falls. BOB sings the WAFFLE pie song, until BROOKYLN drowned OF lemon lime juice of ultimate destruction. Suddenly, a pineapple started dancing for evil purposes in south Africa to become excellent sauce with chilis so he could Buy eggs from Jim that couldn't say candy so Poop died that's Horrible!BUT THEN haunted LudicoLULS!Then, Frogger ate CHEESE monkeys! It tasted like foot and batteries mixed like a Shuckle bomb that Stunk! Nigahiga went diaria in a
Back to top Go down
relloz6

relloz6

PostSubject: Re: 1 Word Story!   1 Word Story! - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 6:21 pm

ARandomBoy wrote:
Once people were afraid of yellow sponges so they killed Smogon and destroyed Fred because annoying little idiots subscribed to Fred without watching how dumb he IS. The world died because nobody liked ham. I personaly don't eat tiny tasteless people with orange fingers because ham plays an accordion with eleven knees attached. Combees occassionally eat pie. They love to destroy your mom. I can hypnotize Regigigas by using my foot to kick ***. However, he had a plan to kill mummys that suck peoples socks off and make them dance to RICKROLL! Gardevoir escaped from the ghost of-christmas-past who wanted to eat bagles for DINNER and BREAKFAST. Hamm and cows are Barboach's only enemy and cacti must become bagels before the chickens waddle the painting colours on Bastiodon's face. Darkness falls. BOB sings the WAFFLE pie song, until BROOKYLN drowned OF lemon lime juice of ultimate destruction. Suddenly, a pineapple started dancing for evil purposes in south Africa to become excellent sauce with chilis so he could Buy eggs from Jim that couldn't say candy so Poop died that's Horrible!BUT THEN haunted LudicoLULS!Then, Frogger ate CHEESE monkeys! It tasted like foot and batteries mixed like a Shuckle bomb that Stunk! Nigahiga went diaria in a pie
Back to top Go down
77pudding

77pudding

UT points : 5712

PostSubject: Re: 1 Word Story!   1 Word Story! - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 7:19 pm

Once people were afraid of yellow sponges so they killed Smogon and destroyed Fred because annoying little idiots subscribed to Fred without watching how dumb he IS. The world died because nobody liked ham. I personaly don't eat tiny tasteless people with orange fingers because ham plays an accordion with eleven knees attached. Combees occassionally eat pie. They love to destroy your mom. I can hypnotize Regigigas by using my foot to kick ***. However, he had a plan to kill mummys that suck peoples socks off and make them dance to RICKROLL! Gardevoir escaped from the ghost of-christmas-past who wanted to eat bagles for DINNER and BREAKFAST. Hamm and cows are Barboach's only enemy and cacti must become bagels before the chickens waddle the painting colours on Bastiodon's face. Darkness falls. BOB sings the WAFFLE pie song, until BROOKYLN drowned OF lemon lime juice of ultimate destruction. Suddenly, a pineapple started dancing for evil purposes in south Africa to become excellent sauce with chilis so he could Buy eggs from Jim that couldn't say candy so Poop died that's Horrible!BUT THEN haunted LudicoLULS!Then, Frogger ate CHEESE monkeys! It tasted like foot and batteries mixed like a Shuckle bomb that Stunk! Nigahiga went diaria in a pie with
Back to top Go down
relloz6

relloz6

PostSubject: Re: 1 Word Story!   1 Word Story! - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 7:21 pm

77pudding wrote:
Once people were afraid of yellow sponges so they killed Smogon and destroyed Fred because annoying little idiots subscribed to Fred without watching how dumb he IS. The world died because nobody liked ham. I personaly don't eat tiny tasteless people with orange fingers because ham plays an accordion with eleven knees attached. Combees occassionally eat pie. They love to destroy your mom. I can hypnotize Regigigas by using my foot to kick ***. However, he had a plan to kill mummys that suck peoples socks off and make them dance to RICKROLL! Gardevoir escaped from the ghost of-christmas-past who wanted to eat bagles for DINNER and BREAKFAST. Hamm and cows are Barboach's only enemy and cacti must become bagels before the chickens waddle the painting colours on Bastiodon's face. Darkness falls. BOB sings the WAFFLE pie song, until BROOKYLN drowned OF lemon lime juice of ultimate destruction. Suddenly, a pineapple started dancing for evil purposes in south Africa to become excellent sauce with chilis so he could Buy eggs from Jim that couldn't say candy so Poop died that's Horrible!BUT THEN haunted LudicoLULS!Then, Frogger ate CHEESE monkeys! It tasted like foot and batteries mixed like a Shuckle bomb that Stunk! Nigahiga went diaria in a pie with nidoqueens!!!
Back to top Go down
TheOSC

TheOSC

UT points : 5500

PostSubject: Re: 1 Word Story!   1 Word Story! - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 7:28 pm

Once people were afraid of yellow sponges so they killed Smogon and destroyed Fred because annoying little idiots subscribed to Fred without watching how dumb he IS. The world died because nobody liked ham. I personaly don't eat tiny tasteless people with orange fingers because ham plays an accordion with eleven knees attached. Combees occassionally eat pie. They love to destroy your mom. I can hypnotize Regigigas by using my foot to kick ***. However, he had a plan to kill mummys that suck peoples socks off and make them dance to RICKROLL! Gardevoir escaped from the ghost of-christmas-past who wanted to eat bagles for DINNER and BREAKFAST. Hamm and cows are Barboach's only enemy and cacti must become bagels before the chickens waddle the painting colours on Bastiodon's face. Darkness falls. BOB sings the WAFFLE pie song, until BROOKYLN drowned OF lemon lime juice of ultimate destruction. Suddenly, a pineapple started dancing for evil purposes in south Africa to become excellent sauce with chilis so he could Buy eggs from Jim that couldn't say candy so Poop died that's Horrible!BUT THEN haunted LudicoLULS!Then, Frogger ate CHEESE monkeys! It tasted like foot and batteries mixed like a Shuckle bomb that Stunk! Nigahiga went diaria in a pie with nidoqueens!!! This
Back to top Go down
relloz6

relloz6

PostSubject: Re: 1 Word Story!   1 Word Story! - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 7:31 pm

TheOSC wrote:
Once people were afraid of yellow sponges so they killed Smogon and destroyed Fred because annoying little idiots subscribed to Fred without watching how dumb he IS. The world died because nobody liked ham. I personaly don't eat tiny tasteless people with orange fingers because ham plays an accordion with eleven knees attached. Combees occassionally eat pie. They love to destroy your mom. I can hypnotize Regigigas by using my foot to kick ***. However, he had a plan to kill mummys that suck peoples socks off and make them dance to RICKROLL! Gardevoir escaped from the ghost of-christmas-past who wanted to eat bagles for DINNER and BREAKFAST. Hamm and cows are Barboach's only enemy and cacti must become bagels before the chickens waddle the painting colours on Bastiodon's face. Darkness falls. BOB sings the WAFFLE pie song, until BROOKYLN drowned OF lemon lime juice of ultimate destruction. Suddenly, a pineapple started dancing for evil purposes in south Africa to become excellent sauce with chilis so he could Buy eggs from Jim that couldn't say candy so Poop died that's Horrible!BUT THEN haunted LudicoLULS!Then, Frogger ate CHEESE monkeys! It tasted like foot and batteries mixed like a Shuckle bomb that Stunk! Nigahiga went diaria in a pie with nidoqueens!!! This is
Back to top Go down
relloz6

relloz6

PostSubject: Re: 1 Word Story!   1 Word Story! - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 7:32 pm

relloz6 wrote:
TheOSC wrote:
Once people were afraid of yellow sponges so they killed Smogon and destroyed Fred because annoying little idiots subscribed to Fred without watching how dumb he IS. The world died because nobody liked ham. I personaly don't eat tiny tasteless people with orange fingers because ham plays an accordion with eleven knees attached. Combees occassionally eat pie. They love to destroy your mom. I can hypnotize Regigigas by using my foot to kick ***. However, he had a plan to kill mummys that suck peoples socks off and make them dance to RICKROLL! Gardevoir escaped from the ghost of-christmas-past who wanted to eat bagles for DINNER and BREAKFAST. Hamm and cows are Barboach's only enemy and cacti must become bagels before the chickens waddle the painting colours on Bastiodon's face. Darkness falls. BOB sings the WAFFLE pie song, until BROOKYLN drowned OF lemon lime juice of ultimate destruction. Suddenly, a pineapple started dancing for evil purposes in south Africa to become excellent sauce with chilis so he could Buy eggs from Jim that couldn't say candy so Poop died that's Horrible!BUT THEN haunted LudicoLULS!Then, Frogger ate CHEESE monkeys! It tasted like foot and batteries mixed like a Shuckle bomb that Stunk! Nigahiga went diaria in a pie with nidoqueens!!! This is the
Back to top Go down
relloz6

relloz6

PostSubject: Re: 1 Word Story!   1 Word Story! - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 7:32 pm

relloz6 wrote:
relloz6 wrote:
TheOSC wrote:
Once people were afraid of yellow sponges so they killed Smogon and destroyed Fred because annoying little idiots subscribed to Fred without watching how dumb he IS. The world died because nobody liked ham. I personaly don't eat tiny tasteless people with orange fingers because ham plays an accordion with eleven knees attached. Combees occassionally eat pie. They love to destroy your mom. I can hypnotize Regigigas by using my foot to kick ***. However, he had a plan to kill mummys that suck peoples socks off and make them dance to RICKROLL! Gardevoir escaped from the ghost of-christmas-past who wanted to eat bagles for DINNER and BREAKFAST. Hamm and cows are Barboach's only enemy and cacti must become bagels before the chickens waddle the painting colours on Bastiodon's face. Darkness falls. BOB sings the WAFFLE pie song, until BROOKYLN drowned OF lemon lime juice of ultimate destruction. Suddenly, a pineapple started dancing for evil purposes in south Africa to become excellent sauce with chilis so he could Buy eggs from Jim that couldn't say candy so Poop died that's Horrible!BUT THEN haunted LudicoLULS!Then, Frogger ate CHEESE monkeys! It tasted like foot and batteries mixed like a Shuckle bomb that Stunk! Nigahiga went diaria in a pie with nidoqueens!!! This is the story

Last edited by relloz6 on Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
relloz6

relloz6

PostSubject: Re: 1 Word Story!   1 Word Story! - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 7:33 pm

relloz6 wrote:
relloz6 wrote:
relloz6 wrote:
TheOSC wrote:
Once people were afraid of yellow sponges so they killed Smogon and destroyed Fred because annoying little idiots subscribed to Fred without watching how dumb he IS. The world died because nobody liked ham. I personaly don't eat tiny tasteless people with orange fingers because ham plays an accordion with eleven knees attached. Combees occassionally eat pie. They love to destroy your mom. I can hypnotize Regigigas by using my foot to kick ***. However, he had a plan to kill mummys that suck peoples socks off and make them dance to RICKROLL! Gardevoir escaped from the ghost of-christmas-past who wanted to eat bagles for DINNER and BREAKFAST. Hamm and cows are Barboach's only enemy and cacti must become bagels before the chickens waddle the painting colours on Bastiodon's face. Darkness falls. BOB sings the WAFFLE pie song, until BROOKYLN drowned OF lemon lime juice of ultimate destruction. Suddenly, a pineapple started dancing for evil purposes in south Africa to become excellent sauce with chilis so he could Buy eggs from Jim that couldn't say candy so Poop died that's Horrible!BUT THEN haunted LudicoLULS!Then, Frogger ate CHEESE monkeys! It tasted like foot and batteries mixed like a Shuckle bomb that Stunk! Nigahiga went diaria in a pie with nidoqueens!!! This is the story of
Back to top Go down
relloz6

relloz6

PostSubject: Re: 1 Word Story!   1 Word Story! - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 7:33 pm

relloz6 wrote:
relloz6 wrote:
relloz6 wrote:
relloz6 wrote:
TheOSC wrote:
Once people were afraid of yellow sponges so they killed Smogon and destroyed Fred because annoying little idiots subscribed to Fred without watching how dumb he IS. The world died because nobody liked ham. I personaly don't eat tiny tasteless people with orange fingers because ham plays an accordion with eleven knees attached. Combees occassionally eat pie. They love to destroy your mom. I can hypnotize Regigigas by using my foot to kick ***. However, he had a plan to kill mummys that suck peoples socks off and make them dance to RICKROLL! Gardevoir escaped from the ghost of-christmas-past who wanted to eat bagles for DINNER and BREAKFAST. Hamm and cows are Barboach's only enemy and cacti must become bagels before the chickens waddle the painting colours on Bastiodon's face. Darkness falls. BOB sings the WAFFLE pie song, until BROOKYLN drowned OF lemon lime juice of ultimate destruction. Suddenly, a pineapple started dancing for evil purposes in south Africa to become excellent sauce with chilis so he could Buy eggs from Jim that couldn't say candy so Poop died that's Horrible!BUT THEN haunted LudicoLULS!Then, Frogger ate CHEESE monkeys! It tasted like foot and batteries mixed like a Shuckle bomb that Stunk! Nigahiga went diaria in a pie with nidoqueens!!! This is the story of kamen
Back to top Go down
relloz6

relloz6

PostSubject: Re: 1 Word Story!   1 Word Story! - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 7:34 pm

relloz6 wrote:
relloz6 wrote:
relloz6 wrote:
relloz6 wrote:
relloz6 wrote:
TheOSC wrote:
Once people were afraid of yellow sponges so they killed Smogon and destroyed Fred because annoying little idiots subscribed to Fred without watching how dumb he IS. The world died because nobody liked ham. I personaly don't eat tiny tasteless people with orange fingers because ham plays an accordion with eleven knees attached. Combees occassionally eat pie. They love to destroy your mom. I can hypnotize Regigigas by using my foot to kick ***. However, he had a plan to kill mummys that suck peoples socks off and make them dance to RICKROLL! Gardevoir escaped from the ghost of-christmas-past who wanted to eat bagles for DINNER and BREAKFAST. Hamm and cows are Barboach's only enemy and cacti must become bagels before the chickens waddle the painting colours on Bastiodon's face. Darkness falls. BOB sings the WAFFLE pie song, until BROOKYLN drowned OF lemon lime juice of ultimate destruction. Suddenly, a pineapple started dancing for evil purposes in south Africa to become excellent sauce with chilis so he could Buy eggs from Jim that couldn't say candy so Poop died that's Horrible!BUT THEN haunted LudicoLULS!Then, Frogger ate CHEESE monkeys! It tasted like foot and batteries mixed like a Shuckle bomb that Stunk! Nigahiga went diaria in a pie with nidoqueens!!! This is the story of kamen rider
I'm done someone else can have a turn
Back to top Go down
ARandomBoy

ARandomBoy

PostSubject: Re: 1 Word Story!   1 Word Story! - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 9:23 pm

@relloz6

You're not to post twice in a row. You posted like 5 times in a row. >_>

~~

Once people were afraid of yellow sponges so they killed Smogon and destroyed Fred because annoying little idiots subscribed to Fred without watching how dumb he IS. The world died because nobody liked ham. I personaly don't eat tiny tasteless people with orange fingers because ham plays an accordion with eleven knees attached. Combees occassionally eat pie. They love to destroy your mom. I can hypnotize Regigigas by using my foot to kick ***. However, he had a plan to kill mummys that suck peoples socks off and make them dance to RICKROLL! Gardevoir escaped from the ghost of-christmas-past who wanted to eat bagles for DINNER and BREAKFAST. Hamm and cows are Barboach's only enemy and cacti must become bagels before the chickens waddle the painting colours on Bastiodon's face. Darkness falls. BOB sings the WAFFLE pie song, until BROOKYLN drowned OF lemon lime juice of ultimate destruction. Suddenly, a pineapple started dancing for evil purposes in south Africa to become excellent sauce with chilis so he could Buy eggs from Jim that couldn't say candy so Poop died that's Horrible!BUT THEN haunted LudicoLULS!Then, Frogger ate CHEESE monkeys! It tasted like foot and batteries mixed like a Shuckle bomb that Stunk! Nigahiga went diaria in a pie with nidoqueens!!! This is the story of kamen rider. He
Back to top Go down
relloz6

relloz6

PostSubject: Re: 1 Word Story!   1 Word Story! - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 2:53 pm

ARandomBoy wrote:
@relloz6

~~

Once people were afraid of yellow sponges so they killed Smogon and destroyed Fred because annoying little idiots subscribed to Fred without watching how dumb he IS. The world died because nobody liked ham. I personaly don't eat tiny tasteless people with orange fingers because ham plays an accordion with eleven knees attached. Combees occassionally eat pie. They love to destroy your mom. I can hypnotize Regigigas by using my foot to kick ***. However, he had a plan to kill mummys that suck peoples socks off and make them dance to RICKROLL! Gardevoir escaped from the ghost of-christmas-past who wanted to eat bagles for DINNER and BREAKFAST. Hamm and cows are Barboach's only enemy and cacti must become bagels before the chickens waddle the painting colours on Bastiodon's face. Darkness falls. BOB sings the WAFFLE pie song, until BROOKYLN drowned OF lemon lime juice of ultimate destruction. Suddenly, a pineapple started dancing for evil purposes in south Africa to become excellent sauce with chilis so he could Buy eggs from Jim that couldn't say candy so Poop died that's Horrible!BUT THEN haunted LudicoLULS!Then, Frogger ate CHEESE monkeys! It tasted like foot and batteries mixed like a Shuckle bomb that Stunk! Nigahiga went diaria in a pie with nidoqueens!!! This is the story of kamen rider. He

you got it wrong there's like 30 or more kamen riders so let's just say it's kamen rider double.
Back to top Go down
ARandomBoy

ARandomBoy

PostSubject: Re: 1 Word Story!   1 Word Story! - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 6:07 pm

relloz6 wrote:
ARandomBoy wrote:
@relloz6

~~

you got it wrong there's like 30 or more kamen riders so let's just say it's kamen rider double.

Does it really matter?
Back to top Go down
TheOSC

TheOSC

PostSubject: Re: 1 Word Story!   1 Word Story! - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 7:18 pm

Once people were afraid of yellow sponges so they killed Smogon and destroyed Fred because annoying little idiots subscribed to Fred without watching how dumb he IS. The world died because nobody liked ham. I personaly don't eat tiny tasteless people with orange fingers because ham plays an accordion with eleven knees attached. Combees occassionally eat pie. They love to destroy your mom. I can hypnotize Regigigas by using my foot to kick ***. However, he had a plan to kill mummys that suck peoples socks off and make them dance to RICKROLL! Gardevoir escaped from the ghost of-christmas-past who wanted to eat bagles for DINNER and BREAKFAST. Hamm and cows are Barboach's only enemy and cacti must become bagels before the chickens waddle the painting colours on Bastiodon's face. Darkness falls. BOB sings the WAFFLE pie song, until BROOKYLN drowned OF lemon lime juice of ultimate destruction. Suddenly, a pineapple started dancing for evil purposes in south Africa to become excellent sauce with chilis so he could Buy eggs from Jim that couldn't say candy so Poop died that's Horrible!BUT THEN haunted LudicoLULS!Then, Frogger ate CHEESE monkeys! It tasted like foot and batteries mixed like a Shuckle bomb that Stunk! Nigahiga went diaria in a pie with nidoqueens!!! This is the story of kamen rider. He FIREDHIZLAZORS!!!
Back to top Go down
mrcatz

mrcatz

UT points : 8676
Location : you wonder why your mom was acting strange this morning O.o

PostSubject: Re: 1 Word Story!   1 Word Story! - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 7:19 pm

Once people were afraid of yellow sponges so they killed Smogon and destroyed Fred because annoying little idiots subscribed to Fred without watching how dumb he IS. The world died because nobody liked ham. I personaly don't eat tiny tasteless people with orange fingers because ham plays an accordion with eleven knees attached. Combees occassionally eat pie. They love to destroy your mom. I can hypnotize Regigigas by using my foot to kick ***. However, he had a plan to kill mummys that suck peoples socks off and make them dance to RICKROLL! Gardevoir escaped from the ghost of-christmas-past who wanted to eat bagles for DINNER and BREAKFAST. Hamm and cows are Barboach's only enemy and cacti must become bagels before the chickens waddle the painting colours on Bastiodon's face. Darkness falls. BOB sings the WAFFLE pie song, until BROOKYLN drowned OF lemon lime juice of ultimate destruction. Suddenly, a pineapple started dancing for evil purposes in south Africa to become excellent sauce with chilis so he could Buy eggs from Jim that couldn't say candy so Poop died that's Horrible!BUT THEN haunted LudicoLULS!Then, Frogger ate CHEESE monkeys! It tasted like foot and batteries mixed like a Shuckle bomb that Stunk! Nigahiga went diaria in a pie with nidoqueens!!! This is the story of kamen rider. He FIREDHIZLAZORS!!! But
Back to top Go down
TheOSC

TheOSC

PostSubject: Re: 1 Word Story!   1 Word Story! - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 7:20 pm

Once people were afraid of yellow sponges so they killed Smogon and destroyed Fred because annoying little idiots subscribed to Fred without watching how dumb he IS. The world died because nobody liked ham. I personaly don't eat tiny tasteless people with orange fingers because ham plays an accordion with eleven knees attached. Combees occassionally eat pie. They love to destroy your mom. I can hypnotize Regigigas by using my foot to kick ***. However, he had a plan to kill mummys that suck peoples socks off and make them dance to RICKROLL! Gardevoir escaped from the ghost of-christmas-past who wanted to eat bagles for DINNER and BREAKFAST. Hamm and cows are Barboach's only enemy and cacti must become bagels before the chickens waddle the painting colours on Bastiodon's face. Darkness falls. BOB sings the WAFFLE pie song, until BROOKYLN drowned OF lemon lime juice of ultimate destruction. Suddenly, a pineapple started dancing for evil purposes in south Africa to become excellent sauce with chilis so he could Buy eggs from Jim that couldn't say candy so Poop died that's Horrible!BUT THEN haunted LudicoLULS!Then, Frogger ate CHEESE monkeys! It tasted like foot and batteries mixed like a Shuckle bomb that Stunk! Nigahiga went diaria in a pie with nidoqueens!!! This is the story of kamen rider. He FIREDHIZLAZORS!!! But he
Back to top Go down
Darkhunter101

Darkhunter101

UT points : 6095

PostSubject: Re: 1 Word Story!   1 Word Story! - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 8:10 pm

Once people were afraid of yellow sponges so they killed Smogon and destroyed Fred because annoying little idiots subscribed to Fred without watching how dumb he IS. The world died because nobody liked ham. I personaly don't eat tiny tasteless people with orange fingers because ham plays an accordion with eleven knees attached. Combees occassionally eat pie. They love to destroy your mom. I can hypnotize Regigigas by using my foot to kick ***. However, he had a plan to kill mummys that suck peoples socks off and make them dance to RICKROLL! Gardevoir escaped from the ghost of-christmas-past who wanted to eat bagles for DINNER and BREAKFAST. Hamm and cows are Barboach's only enemy and cacti must become bagels before the chickens waddle the painting colours on Bastiodon's face. Darkness falls. BOB sings the WAFFLE pie song, until BROOKYLN drowned OF lemon lime juice of ultimate destruction. Suddenly, a pineapple started dancing for evil purposes in south Africa to become excellent sauce with chilis so he could Buy eggs from Jim that couldn't say candy so Poop died that's Horrible!BUT THEN haunted LudicoLULS!Then, Frogger ate CHEESE monkeys! It tasted like foot and batteries mixed like a Shuckle bomb that Stunk! Nigahiga went diaria in a pie with nidoqueens!!! This is the story of kamen rider. He FIREDHIZLAZORS!!! But he cummed
Back to top Go down
Momo

Momo

UT points : 6608

PostSubject: Re: 1 Word Story!   1 Word Story! - Page 9 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 11:26 pm

Darkhunter101 wrote:
Once people were afraid of yellow sponges so they killed Smogon and destroyed Fred because annoying little idiots subscribed to Fred without watching how dumb he IS. The world died because nobody liked ham. I personaly don't eat tiny tasteless people with orange fingers because ham plays an accordion with eleven knees attached. Combees occassionally eat pie. They love to destroy your mom. I can hypnotize Regigigas by using my foot to kick ***. However, he had a plan to kill mummys that suck peoples socks off and make them dance to RICKROLL! Gardevoir escaped from the ghost of-christmas-past who wanted to eat bagles for DINNER and BREAKFAST. Hamm and cows are Barboach's only enemy and cacti must become bagels before the chickens waddle the painting colours on Bastiodon's face. Darkness falls. BOB sings the WAFFLE pie song, until BROOKYLN drowned OF lemon lime juice of ultimate destruction. Suddenly, a pineapple started dancing for evil purposes in south Africa to become excellent sauce with chilis so he could Buy eggs from Jim that couldn't say candy so Poop died that's Horrible!BUT THEN haunted LudicoLULS!Then, Frogger ate CHEESE monkeys! It tasted like foot and batteries mixed like a Shuckle bomb that Stunk! Nigahiga went diaria in a pie with nidoqueens!!! This is the story of kamen rider. He FIREDHIZLAZORS!!! But he cummed babies
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1 Word Story!   1 Word Story! - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

1 Word Story!
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9