Uuttitan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uuttitan Community Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y

Go down 
+26
eq2t3
SuperKuniva
Lazarus33
koolaid493*
Starfox434
SwampKing129
iceblades11
DarkAce45
PokeBreakDance
13darkskull13
madplaya123
PoKeFReaKChiiK
mike182a.c.
TheGreatAnime
KaziriFTW
Neojak
mr.george818
Leasto
OPOMTMENB
StevoDuhHero
rainxspear
BlackandWhiteDragon
ItsJamesSon
KaMaKaZi1011
monkymaid
CasadorPerfect
30 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
CasadorPerfect

CasadorPerfect

UT points : 5595

The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y Empty
PostSubject: The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y   The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 12:39 pm

THANKS YOU ALL FOR PARTICIPING *DON'T KNOW HOW TO WRITTE IT *
AND IT'S REALLY TOO BAD I DISBAND IT BUT I DO NOT HAVE TIME TO KEEP UPDATING IT.. SO .. DON
T WORRY IT WILL BE BACK . BUT THEN AT YOUTUBE !!!!!!!!!!

Yes , It will be revived later but then Open in Youtube. Only people that beats me will get the chance to join the clan so far. Anyway guy's thank you very very much and I really appreaciatted your kindness Smile Sad

Try your best and became even better at battling so you can beat me easily later ^_^ .

keep an eye at my channel , who know's when it gets back. Rolling Eyes Very Happy

Anyway , thanks again and have a good life * Do not Die * !

Last edited by CasadorPerfect on Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:10 am; edited 94 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Casadorperfect
monkymaid

monkymaid

UT points : 5680

The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y Empty
PostSubject: Re: The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y   The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 6:24 pm

hey casador
i am subscribed to ur youtube account, and i am surprised there arent anybody here, since u are like bomb at battleing. i want to join, and i also have a youtube account underthe same name. i would like to join the group in proffesionals. PM me or post thx!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://lavagrl@gmail.com
CasadorPerfect

CasadorPerfect

PostSubject: Re: The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y   The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 10:48 am

monkymaid wrote:
hey casador
i am subscribed to ur youtube account, and i am surprised there arent anybody here, since u are like bomb at battleing. i want to join, and i also have a youtube account underthe same name. i would like to join the group in proffesionals. PM me or post thx!!!!

Thanks you are there. ^_^

I will soon make a new video in my channel promoting this Clan and the entire Website. So people get interrested in it ^_^
Back to top Go down
monkymaid

monkymaid

PostSubject: Re: The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y   The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 11:06 am

nice thx casodor, i will check it out sunny
Back to top Go down
KaMaKaZi1011

KaMaKaZi1011

UT points : 5503

PostSubject: Re: The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y   The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:35 pm

hey im subbed to u!!
idk wat im supposed to do...
how do i join?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KaMaKaZi101193
CasadorPerfect

CasadorPerfect

PostSubject: Re: The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y   The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:41 pm

KaMaKaZi1011 wrote:
hey im subbed to u!!
idk wat im supposed to do...
how do i join?

just join us ! And I will later explain it all when we are full ^_^
Back to top Go down
KaMaKaZi1011

KaMaKaZi1011

UT points : 5503

PostSubject: Re: The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y   The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:43 pm

ok cool!!!
THE LEGENDARY CLAN!!!! haha
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KaMaKaZi101193
CasadorPerfect

CasadorPerfect

PostSubject: Re: The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y   The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:45 pm

KaMaKaZi1011 wrote:
ok cool!!!
THE LEGENDARY CLAN!!!! haha

you haven't told me in which Rank you would like to be? or should I just writte you down there. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
ItsJamesSon

ItsJamesSon

UT points : 5494

PostSubject: RE   The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:47 pm

i would like to be a beginner
Back to top Go down
BlackandWhiteDragon

BlackandWhiteDragon

UT points : 5446

PostSubject: Re: The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y   The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:54 pm

I would like to join in the begginer
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/PokemonBattleLuver
rainxspear

UT points : 5421

PostSubject: Re: The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y   The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm

I have subbed i'll join anywhere really.
Back to top Go down
CasadorPerfect

CasadorPerfect

PostSubject: Re: The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y   The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:57 pm

rainxspear wrote:
I have subbed i'll join anywhere really.

which rank.
Back to top Go down
StevoDuhHero

StevoDuhHero

UT points : 5422

PostSubject: Clan   The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 4:00 pm

ill join in the proffesionals rank

hi casador Razz

Last edited by StevoDuhHero on Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CasadorPerfect

CasadorPerfect

PostSubject: Re: The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y   The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 4:05 pm

StevoDuhHero wrote:
ill join in the proffesionals rank

hi casador Razz

Hi, there. thanks for joining Smile
Back to top Go down
StevoDuhHero

StevoDuhHero

UT points : 5422

PostSubject: clan   The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 4:11 pm

good luck with the clan, its looking nice so far

Wink
Back to top Go down
OPOMTMENB

UT points : 5660

PostSubject: Re: The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y   The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 4:14 pm

Hey Casador,
I watch your vids, and I have subbed to you.
I've never been in a clan before, so Im would be happy if my first clan was your clan.
Anyways, if I can join, I would like to be place in NORMAL. Thank You !
Back to top Go down
Leasto

Leasto

UT points : 5447

PostSubject: joning   The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 4:21 pm

Hey casador, I watch your videos on youtube and I really want to join your clan but I dont know how, I'd rank myself normal or beginner personnaly. I really want to join this clan so please tell me how!

PS: I hav'nt subscribed to your channel because I don't have a youtube account yet...
Back to top Go down
CasadorPerfect

CasadorPerfect

PostSubject: Re: The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y   The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 4:22 pm

OPOMTMENB wrote:
Hey Casador,
I watch your vids, and I have subbed to you.
I've never been in a clan before, so Im would be happy if my first clan was your clan.
Anyways, if I can join, I would like to be place in NORMAL. Thank You !

thanks for choosing this Clan ^_^ you have been added to the list thanks .

NOTE: I AM OFLINE UNTIL TOMORROW * THE NETHERLAND TIME : 0:12 NEED SOME SLEEEP !!!!

BYE SEE YA TOMORROW . KEEP ON JOINING THANKS Smile
Back to top Go down
mr.george818

mr.george818

UT points : 5424

PostSubject: can i join the profecinal clan   The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 4:25 pm

if your not sure look at my vids at my channle
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/crazygamer818
ItsJamesSon

ItsJamesSon

UT points : 5494

PostSubject: Yo   The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 4:30 pm

It would be cool if Xenon joined LOL Very Happy
Back to top Go down
OPOMTMENB

UT points : 5660

PostSubject: Re: The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y   The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 5:25 pm

Sorry for this but..
I've actually decided to be put in beginner.
I want to earn my rank, from lowest level to the highest.
Sorry for changing..
Back to top Go down
Neojak

Neojak

UT points : 5504

PostSubject: Re: The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y   The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 5:31 pm

hi ^^ i would like to join aswel =]

ill join begginer too plz 8D.

PKMN Platinum FC:2321-2101-5969 (name- Neo)
If you challenge me the rules are.
UU/NU Standard Rules and No "Hax" Items
Help Our Forms Grow! 8D
www.uubattleslounge.myfreeforum.org
The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y Mewtwo

Last edited by Neojak on Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Leasto

Leasto

UT points : 5447

PostSubject: battle   The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 5:54 pm

Ok people, i really want a battle but im not sure how and stuff but since I got an email every time a new poet was made, I thin k u guys got them too. Ok, can someone please tell me if the right way to get a battle is to make a post like this and ask or if there is a different way to do so... Well anyway, if this is the right way to get a battle can someone please reply and if someone is interested in battling me, my name is Leasto and my friend code is 0216 7967 9705

bye everyone!
Back to top Go down
monkymaid

monkymaid

PostSubject: Re: The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y   The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 6:07 pm

this going out to leasto.
okay what u do iss go to the uuttitan forums picture on the top of the page, and clik it. go to the home page, search for wifi, go to wifi battlegrounds. scroll to bottom of page and clik the highest number of pages there are thT ppl have posted on. there will be the latest post. next, clik new post, and write down ur FC and ask if any1 wants to battle.
TEH END

sorry about this casador, sholudve PM'd him.
Back to top Go down
KaziriFTW

KaziriFTW

UT points : 5426

PostSubject: Re: The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y   The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 6:14 pm

Hey Casador, I'd join XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y   The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y Empty

Back to top Go down

The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next