Uuttitan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uuttitan Community Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y

Go down 
+26
eq2t3
SuperKuniva
Lazarus33
koolaid493*
Starfox434
SwampKing129
iceblades11
DarkAce45
PokeBreakDance
13darkskull13
madplaya123
PoKeFReaKChiiK
mike182a.c.
TheGreatAnime
KaziriFTW
Neojak
mr.george818
Leasto
OPOMTMENB
StevoDuhHero
rainxspear
BlackandWhiteDragon
ItsJamesSon
KaMaKaZi1011
monkymaid
CasadorPerfect
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
Lazarus33

UT points : 5424

The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y   The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 7:04 pm

Anyone want to battle, i need the practice lol Mad
Back to top Go down
Leasto

Leasto

UT points : 5447

The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: the battle   The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y - Page 11 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 6:58 am

gl lazarus
Back to top Go down
Leasto

Leasto

PostSubject: the battle   The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y - Page 11 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 7:35 am

OMG, me and lazarus just had THE MOST EPIC BATTLE EVAR!!! It was so awesome but then at the end twas golem vs uxie, both low hp, him less then half and me 48hp lol. he predicted a sucker punch and yawned but I exploded and OHKOed him. I actually had a froslass but he had 27hp and would of died on sr but it was an epic battle. He's really good and even thaugh I won, I consider this as a tie. o ya, ive got aa question, y do people use scarfd magnetons even tho he is a litte g=faster then magnezone, tHATS WEIRD...
Back to top Go down
CasadorPerfect

CasadorPerfect

UT points : 5595

PostSubject: Re: The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y   The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y - Page 11 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 9:48 am

GO TO THE CHAT OF OUR CLAN TO GET YOUR TEST BATTLE IF YOU HAVEN'T

http://xat.com/PwndageLegends
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Casadorperfect
BlackandWhiteDragon

BlackandWhiteDragon

UT points : 5446

PostSubject: Re: The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y   The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y - Page 11 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 2:43 pm

Hey Casador do i need to face you
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/PokemonBattleLuver
Leasto

Leasto

PostSubject: Re: The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y   The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y - Page 11 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 5:56 pm

Ok, just to let everybody know that il be gone tomorow, its my moms birthday and i have a couple questions for you casador. I read something about only 10 members allowed, did i read right??? If I did, is it the first 10 people to be tested or what??? Also, on the rankings,why are there people whos names are blue or red??? please get to me back ASAP and I really want to battle you...
Back to top Go down
Leasto

Leasto

PostSubject: a random strategy   The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 8:22 am

Just to let people know that articuno has mind reader sheer cold and probopass has lock on fissure. You can use these strategys because they are really good but if someone put OHKO clause you can't T_T
Back to top Go down
CasadorPerfect

CasadorPerfect

PostSubject: Re: The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y   The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 10:12 am

Leasto wrote:
Ok, just to let everybody know that il be gone tomorow, its my moms birthday and i have a couple questions for you casador. I read something about only 10 members allowed, did i read right??? If I did, is it the first 10 people to be tested or what??? Also, on the rankings,why are there people whos names are blue or red??? please get to me back ASAP and I really want to battle you...

No , What I mean with only 10 joiners is that at the end after testing them all I will choose only 10 if there are more than 10 joiners then.

and if your name is red it's because you are untested. and if it's blue it's tested + GREEN IS THE LEADER.
Back to top Go down
koolaid493*

koolaid493*

UT points : 5488

PostSubject: <____<   The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 10:18 am

hey casador when are you going to test me?just wondering
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/koolaid493
Starfox434

Starfox434

UT points : 5429

PostSubject: kk   The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 11:07 am

PokeBreakDance ill challenge you to a rank battle Uu/Nu's battle
Back to top Go down
Leasto

Leasto

PostSubject: Re: The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y   The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 11:17 am

Thanks casador, I was thinking if it was the first 10 people tested tthat would be kinga stupid and stuff... well anyway, thanks
Back to top Go down
CasadorPerfect

CasadorPerfect

PostSubject: Re: The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y   The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 5:05 pm

koolaid493* wrote:

tomorrow I promise. Smile
Back to top Go down
koolaid493*

koolaid493*

UT points : 5488

PostSubject: Re: The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y   The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 5:07 pm

CasadorPerfect wrote:
koolaid493* wrote:

tomorrow I promise. Smile
ok Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/koolaid493
mike182a.c.

mike182a.c.

UT points : 7069

PostSubject: Re: The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y   The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 10:34 pm

casador i feel like koolaid should be above me since he has already beaten me
Back to top Go down
CasadorPerfect

CasadorPerfect

PostSubject: Re: The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y   The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y - Page 11 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 12:15 pm

mike182a.c. wrote:
casador i feel like koolaid should be above me since he has already beaten me

cool as you wish
Back to top Go down
Leasto

Leasto

PostSubject: iceblades11   The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 4:31 am

Ok casador, just to tell you that my friend Iceblades11 is gone to camp and he will not be back until friday afternoon, so you wont be able to test him so early...
Back to top Go down
CasadorPerfect

CasadorPerfect

PostSubject: Re: The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y   The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 5:53 am

Leasto wrote:
Ok casador, just to tell you that my friend Iceblades11 is gone to camp and he will not be back until friday afternoon, so you wont be able to test him so early...

it's alright , he already told me about that. ^_^ . have you got a test battle already ?? if not check out the chatbox and catch me there. Smile http://xat.com/Casadorsarena
Back to top Go down
CasadorPerfect

CasadorPerfect

PostSubject: Re: The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y   The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 9:11 am

sorry guy's the clan doesn't exist anymore Y_Y .

Check out the thread text at page 1 to read more about this. Sad
Back to top Go down
Neojak

Neojak

UT points : 5504

PostSubject: Re: The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y   The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 9:14 am

=(
Back to top Go down
CasadorPerfect

CasadorPerfect

PostSubject: Re: The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y   The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 9:17 am

TO HAVE A GOOOOOOOD TIME , CHECK OUT MY OFFICIAL CHATBOX !

http://xat.com/Casadorsarena
Back to top Go down
JustJohn83

JustJohn83

UT points : 5419

PostSubject: Re: The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y   The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 10:50 am

Hey Casador I subscribed to your YouTube account. Great Pokemon battles and best of luck to you. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://hcfwesker.proboards.com/index.cgi?
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y   The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11