Uuttitan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uuttitan Community Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm playing Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core!!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
beast

beast

UT points : 7229

I'm playing Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core!!!! Empty
PostSubject: I'm playing Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core!!!!   I'm playing Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core!!!! EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 5:56 pm

This game is awesome!!!! Number one favorite game is anyone else playing this game currently or has it!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mike182a.c.

mike182a.c.

UT points : 7077

PostSubject: Re: I'm playing Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core!!!!   I'm playing Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core!!!! EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 9:20 pm

i beat it and was trying to get 100% completion (all spells and items + max level up) but i stupidly let a thief borrow it

although i did beat it

great game
Back to top Go down
Ryuzumarill

Ryuzumarill

UT points : 5387

PostSubject: Re: I'm playing Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core!!!!   I'm playing Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core!!!! EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 9:43 pm

Fantastic game, one of the best in the Final Fantasy series.
I just wish Square Enix would release a updated version/ remake of the original Final Fantasy VII
Back to top Go down
Don Fawful

Don Fawful

UT points : 5766

PostSubject: Re: I'm playing Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core!!!!   I'm playing Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core!!!! EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 2:00 am

Ryuzumarill wrote:
I just wish Square Enix would release a updated version/ remake of the original Final Fantasy VII

If you were following the news like me you should have known by now they are releasing an updated version of the game for the PS3 somewhere this or next year. D:
Back to top Go down
http://cnagf.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Ryuzumarill

Ryuzumarill

UT points : 5387

PostSubject: Re: I'm playing Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core!!!!   I'm playing Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core!!!! EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 3:28 am

Tonberry567 wrote:
Ryuzumarill wrote:

If you were following the news like me you should have known by now they are releasing an updated version of the game for the PS3 somewhere this or next year. D:
yeah I know but theyve been sayin that for a long time now, and I have seen any vids or screenshots that confirm it
Back to top Go down
mike182a.c.

mike182a.c.

UT points : 7077

PostSubject: Re: I'm playing Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core!!!!   I'm playing Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core!!!! EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 10:45 am

Ryuzumarill wrote:
Tonberry567 wrote:
Ryuzumarill wrote:

yeah I know but theyve been sayin that for a long time now, and I have seen any vids or screenshots that confirm it
cuz it takes time

with the graphics im sure they will use voice acting and all that it wouldnt be shown anytime soon
it takes years to do something like that
Back to top Go down
beast

beast

UT points : 7229

PostSubject: Re: I'm playing Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core!!!!   I'm playing Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core!!!! EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 4:13 pm

The bad thing is I don't have a ps3 nor do I want one they cost to much. I hope they make another remake for the psp it'll be awesome just like this one.
Back to top Go down
Eresir

Eresir

UT points : 6039

PostSubject: Re: I'm playing Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core!!!!   I'm playing Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core!!!! EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 1:50 am

I have a ps3 and believe you me they're worth every cent. With a 360 you'd end up spending more than you would on a ps3 within a few months just paying for the internet.

And the slimline ps3 are coming out very soon so you could just grab one of them
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm playing Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core!!!!   I'm playing Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm playing Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core!!!!
Page 1 of 1