Uuttitan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uuttitan Community Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!!

Go down 
+18
CaseyR
Pokemon Tranier Robert
Linkokemon
Kakrum
Momo
spamo401
pikachu!
Daiko
xKANEx
saxman1324
glaceonlover11
GaiaAero
TheTorterraKing
duderplease
cdplayar
LucasFTW
Synth
CarmelDitto
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
CarmelDitto

CarmelDitto

UT points : 5873

Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!! Empty
PostSubject: Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!!   Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!! EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 9:59 pm

EDIT: Now doing Sprites w/ no backgrounds! (Rather than the *white background)

Welcome to the Sprite Mall! Where you can order Sprites to your hearts content!
This Topic will be shared by me and Synth so you can have ether of us to sprite for you.

Also, DO NOT ask: Are you done yet?!
If you want to ask this PM me instead.

I do... Recolors, Splices and of course, Animated Sprites!

Some Examples...
Spoiler:

Forum...

Pokes:
Color:
Anything Special?

Drop off:

Spoiler:

Thx and have fun w/ your Sprite!

Carmel

Also, please give me credit for my sprites.

Last edited by CarmelDitto on Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:53 am; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down
Synth

Synth

UT points : 5449

PostSubject: Synth here!!!   Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!! EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 10:01 pm

IMPORTANT NOTICE:

Tomorrow I will be leaving for Reno, Nevada. I'm going there becuase there is a pole vaulting competition I am competing in, (Yes, I pole vault.) and unfortunately that means I'm going to have to finish the sprites when I come back. I'll be coming back on Sunday Night, unfortunately. My deepest apologies to Song0flife, for keeping you waiting for so long. Sad

Bye guys! Very Happy

Hey guys! I am Synth, the second spriter in this shop. I create both animated, and stationary sprites. I animate sometimes when my sprite seems a little too “easy”. Nevertheless, I still have some great morphed sprites, which I think you will agree are pretty cool.

NOTE: Unlike CarmelDitto, you don't need to fill out a "form" for me to sprite. Just tell me which two pokemon, animated or not, and I'll go for it. However, if you wish to go into specifics, you may tell those and I'll do them, you just aren't required to when you choose me to sprite. Thank you. Smile

Samples of my work:

Electripom: (Electrode + Ambipom)

Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!! Electripom_-_Avatar_Version5343454031-iaza

Sciztwo: (Scizor + Mewtwo)

Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!! Pokemon_Morph__2_---_Scizor___Mewtwo_=_Sciztwo11164

Machrio: (Machamp + Dugtrio)

Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!! Machrio_-_Avatar_Version3147413841-iaza

Cranidam: (Cranidos + Wormadam) (Hula Girls FTW!)

Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!! Pokemon_Morph__4_---_Cranidos___Wormadam_=_Cranidam88725

Grumgon: (Grumpig + Flygon) (Pshh, yeah.. when PIGS FLY.)

Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!! Pokemon_Morph__5_---_Grumpig___Flygon_=_Grumgon37065

DISCLAIMER: I have school, I have friends, I have a life. If I can’t get your sprite in right away, then boo-hoo. Remember to always be patient, I try to make these sprites as best as possible for your use and enjoyment. Just remember to always give credit towards me whenever you use these sprites either in your siggy, avatar, or whatever.

So, just ask away, don’t be shy!

~Synth

Last edited by Synth on Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:49 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
CarmelDitto

CarmelDitto

PostSubject: Re: Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!!   Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!! EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 10:04 pm

Eresir wrote:
hey man would you be able to make a scizor with scyther's arms and pidgeot's wings. Also could the red on his armour, the top of the wings and the top of the scythes be black and his face and the feathers of the wings be gold?

glaceonlover11 wrote:
could i have a smergle ss/hg spirite and with latias wings please

Ill do these here guys.
Back to top Go down
LucasFTW

LucasFTW

UT points : 6021

PostSubject: Re: Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!!   Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!! EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 10:40 pm

Good luck. The sprites look really awesome. I love the dugtrio/Machamp one most ^^
Back to top Go down
Synth

Synth

PostSubject: Requests!   Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!! EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 3:49 am

Yep! So, just request a sprite and me or Carmel (You can choose whom to make the sprite if you want) will make it for you! We'll work our hardest to make that sprite of your dreams. If there are any changes you want regarding your sprite, simply PM your creator and we'll be glad to make any changes! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
CarmelDitto

CarmelDitto

PostSubject: Re: Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!!   Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!! EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 10:05 am

Synth wrote:
Yep! So, just request a sprite and me or Carmel (You can choose whom to make the sprite if you want) will make it for you! We'll work our hardest to make that sprite of your dreams. If there are any changes you want regarding your sprite, simply PM your creator and we'll be glad to make any changes! Very Happy

What he said.

Last edited by CarmelDitto on Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cdplayar

cdplayar

UT points : 7935

PostSubject: Re: Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!!   Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!! EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 10:19 am

Pokes: Espeon ( http://www.bmoviecomic.com/board/images/smiles/EspeonNormalSprite.gif )

And Rapidash ( http://ds.rothion.com/images/dp/rapidash.png )

Color: Espeon As The Main Body, Recoulour It A Sky Blue Like Colour, And Recolour The Flames Green? :3

What should I do to it: Animated? Like Its Moving! Smile

Can Both Of You Make One? :3

Last edited by cdplayar on Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/cdplayar
duderplease

duderplease

UT points : 5640

PostSubject: Re: Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!!   Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!! EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 12:19 pm

Hey Carmel, mind making 'nother one for me?

Pkmn: Ninetails/Darkrai

Basically ninetails body w/ darkrai's colors.

Animated will work.

Thanx!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/duderplease
Synth

Synth

PostSubject: Re: Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!!   Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!! EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 3:17 pm

cdplayar wrote:
Pokes: Espeon ( http://www.bmoviecomic.com/board/images/smiles/EspeonNormalSprite.gif )

Color: Espeon As The Main Body, Recoulour It A Sky Blue Like Colour, And Recolour The Fmales Green? :3

I am a little confused by your request. So you want an Espeon/Rapidash with a Sky Blue color, and.... by Fmales do you mean you want a Female version??? Or did you mean flames? Please clarify and I'll be glad to do it. Smile
Back to top Go down
CarmelDitto

CarmelDitto

PostSubject: Re: Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!!   Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!! EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 7:07 pm

Synth wrote:
cdplayar wrote:

Color: Espeon As The Main Body, Recoulour It A Sky Blue Like Colour, And Recolour The Fmales Green? :3

I am a little confused by your request. So you want an Espeon/Rapidash with a Sky Blue color, and.... by Fmales do you mean you want a Female version??? Or did you mean flames? Please clarify and I'll be glad to do it. Smile

And could you also clarify who you want to make it? Thx!
Back to top Go down
cdplayar

cdplayar

PostSubject: Re: Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!!   Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!! EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 7:28 pm

*Fixed
Back to top Go down
TheTorterraKing

TheTorterraKing

UT points : 5824

PostSubject: Re: Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!!   Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!! EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 10:37 pm

LucasFTW wrote:
Good luck. The sprites look really awesome. I love the dugtrio/Machamp one most ^^
Took the words right out of my mouth. Very Happy

EDIT: Just wondering.... How do you animate your sprites?
Back to top Go down
Synth

Synth

PostSubject: Espeon/Rapidash Update   Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!! EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 12:54 am

Okay, I've finished the first frame of your Espeon/Rapidash mix, I'll be making the second frame and animate it tomorrow if I have time between school and homework. Expect it possibly by tomorrow night! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LucasFTW

LucasFTW

UT points : 6021

PostSubject: Re: Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!!   Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!! EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 1:57 am

TheTorterraKing wrote:
LucasFTW wrote:
Took the words right out of my mouth. Very Happy

EDIT: Just wondering.... How do you animate your sprites?
Idk what they use, but Photoshop has animating powers.
Back to top Go down
Synth

Synth

PostSubject: Done!!!   Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!! EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 5:38 pm

I've finished your request early! Here's the Espeon/Rapidash, with a Sky Blue body color and Green Flames. Very Happy

Espeon + Rapidash = Espidash!

Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!! Espidash_-_Avatar_Version5922061284-iaza

I hope you like it! Enjoy!! Very Happy

Last edited by Synth on Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cdplayar

cdplayar

PostSubject: Re: Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!!   Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!! EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 6:59 pm

Synth wrote:
I've finished your request early! Here's the Espeon/Rapidash, with a Sky Blue body color and Green Flames. Very Happy

Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!! Espidash_-_Avatar_Version5922061284-iaza

I hope you like it! Enjoy! Very Happy

Holy. ****
Your. AMAZING
Back to top Go down
Synth

Synth

PostSubject: Re: Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!!   Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!! EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 7:27 pm

cdplayar wrote:
Synth wrote:

Holy. ****
Your. AMAZING

Score! cheers That's good to hear, I worked hard on it. Smile Sometimes I had too dark shades of Sky Blue, the Green was hard to decide on, I'm so glad you like it!
Back to top Go down
cdplayar

cdplayar

PostSubject: Re: Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!!   Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!! EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 6:17 pm

Synth wrote:
cdplayar wrote:
Synth wrote:

Holy. ****
Your. AMAZING

Score! cheers That's good to hear, I worked hard on it. Smile Sometimes I had too dark shades of Sky Blue, the Green was hard to decide on, I'm so glad you like it!

Now Can You Send Me A Link So I May Put It In My Signature?
:3
Back to top Go down
GaiaAero
Junior Moderator
Junior Moderator

UT points : 6390

PostSubject: Re: Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!!   Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!! EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 6:33 pm

cdplayar wrote:
Synth wrote:
cdplayar wrote:
Synth wrote:

Holy. ****
Your. AMAZING

Now Can You Send Me A Link So I May Put It In My Signature?
:3

http://www.iaza.com/work/091208C/Espidash_-_Avatar_Version5922061284-iaza.gif
there you go
Back to top Go down
Synth

Synth

PostSubject: lol   Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!! EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 7:21 pm

Lol, thanks Gaia. Properties, it's a wonderful thing. Smile

And as always, be sure to give credit, cdplayar! Wink Oh, and I have something ask you: You asked both me and CarmelDitto to make one of those, right? Well, Carmel's kind of behind in his spriting requests, and hasn't gotten the chance to start his yet. Do you still want him to sprite it for you? (Since you seem to really like mine and all).
Back to top Go down
Synth

Synth

PostSubject: Ahem.   Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!! EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 5:24 pm

---2 Days Later---

*twiddles thumbs* I'm open for new requests, people. Razz It's nearing the weekend and that's usually the time where I can get my spriting done the fastest. So don't be shy! Request that sprite!
Back to top Go down
duderplease

duderplease

PostSubject: Re: Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!!   Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!! EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 5:51 pm

Synth wrote:
---2 Days Later---

*twiddles thumbs* I'm open for new requests, people. Razz It's nearing the weekend and that's usually the time where I can get my spriting done the fastest. So don't be shy! Request that sprite!

You can go ahead and do my request for carmel.
You can animate right?
If so, thanks in advance
Back to top Go down
Synth

Synth

PostSubject: Re: Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!!   Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!! EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 7:31 pm

duderplease wrote:
Synth wrote:
---2 Days Later---

You can go ahead and do my request for carmel.
You can animate right?
If so, thanks in advance

EDIT: No word from Carmel. Not even a PM. I'll just go ahead and start your sprite.

1. If you saw my Espeon/Rapidash, you can easily see that I can animate. Razz

2. I'm not sure, I think Carmel may have started yours, I haven't contacted him in awhile. I'll check. If he hasn't started yet, I'll take some of the weight off his shoulders and sprite for you. Smile
Back to top Go down
Synth

Synth

PostSubject: Done!!! :D:D:D   Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!! EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 10:34 pm

I finished your Ninetails + Darkrai-colored sprite!!! Very Happy

See, I TOLD you people that I can sprite quicker on the weekends. Razz

So, here it is:

Ninetails + Darkrai = Ninerai!!!

Ninerai:

Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!! Ninerai_-_Avatar_Version8986957873-iaza

I hope you like it. Smile Here's the link: http://www.iaza.com/work/091212C/Ninerai_-_Avatar_Version8986957873-iaza.gif
Back to top Go down
duderplease

duderplease

PostSubject: Re: Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!!   Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!! EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 12:42 am

Thanks big time Synth!
The recolor looks cooler than I imagined it to be. You do good work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!!   Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!!
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next