Uuttitan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uuttitan Community Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!!

Go down 
+18
CaseyR
Pokemon Tranier Robert
Linkokemon
Kakrum
Momo
spamo401
pikachu!
Daiko
xKANEx
saxman1324
glaceonlover11
GaiaAero
TheTorterraKing
duderplease
cdplayar
LucasFTW
Synth
CarmelDitto
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
glaceonlover11

glaceonlover11

UT points : 6049

Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!!   Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 2:40 am

is my ready
Back to top Go down
Synth

Synth

UT points : 5449

PostSubject: Yeah.   Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 1:50 pm

glaceonlover11 wrote:
is my ready

Umm I think Carmel may still be completing Eresir's extremely complicated request. I do apologize for the wait, but CarmelDitto, like I said, is a little behind on his requests. You should have yours soon.
Back to top Go down
glaceonlover11

glaceonlover11

PostSubject: Re: Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!!   Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 1:52 pm

ok thank
Back to top Go down
saxman1324

saxman1324

UT points : 6091

PostSubject: Re: Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!!   Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 2:16 pm

Synth could you make a sprite with the following odd features Very Happy:

MegaSparce:

Dunsparce body with claws of yanmega
Yanmega tail but still with dunsparces odd tail end
Wings of Yanmega but same coloring as Dunsparce's... wings (i guess they are wings...)

and its color can be anything that you think looks natural. thx in advance!
Back to top Go down
Synth

Synth

PostSubject: Hm.   Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 5:30 pm

saxman1324 wrote:
Synth could you make a sprite with the following odd features Very Happy:

MegaSparce:

Dunsparce body with claws of yanmega
Yanmega tail but still with dunsparces odd tail end
Wings of Yanmega but same coloring as Dunsparce's... wings (i guess they are wings...)

and its color can be anything that you think looks natural. thx in advance!

Hm. I'll see if I can make it work. Thanks, by the way, I've been waiting for a new request and this'll give me something to do. (And challenge me.) Wink
Back to top Go down
Synth

Synth

PostSubject: Done! :D   Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 10:45 pm

I've finished your request, of a Dunsparce body with Yanmega claws, and a Yanmega tail still with Dunsparces tail on the end, and Yanmega wings that are colored like Dunsparce's wings. Wink

Dunsparce + Yanmega = Megasparce!!!

Megasparce:

Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!! - Page 2 Megasparce_-_Avatar_Version7831448261-iaza

Enjoy!!! Very Happy Link: http://www.iaza.com/work/091213C/Megasparce_-_Avatar_Version7831448261-iaza.gif
Back to top Go down
saxman1324

saxman1324

UT points : 6091

PostSubject: Re: Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!!   Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 5:29 am

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy words cant even describe how i feel right now! thx so much!
Back to top Go down
Synth

Synth

PostSubject: 2 Days Later... again.   Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 8:11 pm

---2 Days Later........Again.---

I'm ready for a new request, guys! Razz
Back to top Go down
glaceonlover11

glaceonlover11

PostSubject: Re: Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!!   Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 10:48 pm

Ambipom color eevee hgss with ambipom tails that anmieted
Back to top Go down
xKANEx

xKANEx

UT points : 5853

PostSubject: Re: Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!!   Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 7:45 am

Pokes: Can you make me a scizor with magmortars cannon arms. And can you do scizors body but with the flames off of magmortars body. Still keep the head and wings. Ooo and add magmortars flaming tail.

What should I do to it: Animated splice
Back to top Go down
Synth

Synth

PostSubject: Re: Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!!   Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 1:27 am

glaceonlover11 wrote:
Ambipom color eevee hgss with ambipom tails that anmieted

Here you go! Very Happy

Eevee + Ambipom = Eevipom!

Eevipom:

Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!! - Page 2 Eevipom_-_Avatar_Version4052659296-iaza

Link: http://www.iaza.com/work/091217C/Eevipom_-_Avatar_Version4052659296-iaza.gif

I hope you like it! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Daiko

Daiko

UT points : 6835

PostSubject: Re: Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!!   Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 1:32 am

Pokemon: HG/SS Scyther and Typhlosion Please.
What Should I do to it?: Could you Animate it please
Back to top Go down
http://spearpillar.roflforum.net/forum.htm
Synth

Synth

PostSubject: I have finished.   Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 6:19 pm

I finished your sprite. Smile

Scizortar:

Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!! - Page 2 Scizortar_-_Avatar_Version8771119782-iaza

Now, as you can tell by the flame pattern I had to add in myself, I worked a long time on this. I couldn't put the shoulder flames on, because that would've covered the wings. (And you said that you still wanted the wings on there.) Also, I couldn't include the flaming tail. I mean, I could've, and I did at first, but it didn't look so well that way.

And, if you could tell on the animation, I moved Scizortar back when he fires. This emphasizes the power of whatever is being shot out of his arm, as it gives some recoil back at Scizortar.

I really feel that this sprite is one of my best, so I really hope it meets your standards and you like it. Smile

Scizor + Magmortar = Scizortar! Very Happy

Link: http://www.iaza.com/work/091219C/Scizortar_-_Avatar_Version8771119782-iaza.gif
Back to top Go down
LucasFTW

LucasFTW

UT points : 6021

PostSubject: Re: Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!!   Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 6:22 pm

Holy Sh*t! THAT IS AMAZING! I love it, personally one of the best sprites i've EVER SEEN!

Keep up the amazing work, your biggest fan, Lucas.
Back to top Go down
Synth

Synth

PostSubject: Re: Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!!   Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 7:06 pm

LucasFTW wrote:
Holy Sh*t! THAT IS AMAZING! I love it, personally one of the best sprites i've EVER SEEN!

Keep up the amazing work, your biggest fan, Lucas.

I feel the same way about this sprite, Lucas. Razz That really means a lot.

To think, I started spriting (And I literally mean coming in there with no knowledge of spriting) just 2 months ago with my first sprite ever, Electripom. Razz
Back to top Go down
pikachu!

pikachu!

UT points : 7276

PostSubject: Re: Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!!   Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 7:18 pm

Could you make a pichu+pikachu+raichu kind of sprite?

Animated, please!!! Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!! - Page 2 Icon_biggrin

If you could only do two, take out raichu.

Thanks in advance!

Last edited by pikachu! on Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Elvisrodriguez1992
xKANEx

xKANEx

UT points : 5853

PostSubject: Re: Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!!   Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 7:22 pm

Holy **** balls... thats awesome.. lol I think ive given you your best challenge and you went way over the expectaion. Great job Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Synth

Synth

PostSubject: Re: Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!!   Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 7:47 pm

xKANEx wrote:
Holy **** balls... thats awesome.. lol I think ive given you your best challenge and you went way over the expectaion. Great job Very Happy

Seriously, that WAS a challenge. Shocked You don't even know, lol. Razz
Back to top Go down
Synth

Synth

PostSubject: Done. :D   Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 10:40 pm

Done. Very Happy

Chu:

Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!! - Page 2 Chu_-_Avatar_Version2994372089-iaza

Now, in this sprite, my choices were very limited. I of course wanted Pikachu as the main body. And there's really nothing you can add from Pichu other than his Ears and Color. Anything else would've been way out of proportion. So I did those two things, which means I needed Raichu qualities to stop the sprite from looking too much like pikachu. So I added the tails and feet.

And for the name, Pipikaraichu would be kind of strange, so I just went with Chu. Razz

Pichu + Pikachu + Raichu = Chu!!!

Link: http://www.iaza.com/work/091219C/Chu_-_Avatar_Version2994372089-iaza.gif

Enjoy! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
spamo401

spamo401

UT points : 5385

PostSubject: Re: Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!!   Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 6:07 am

Pokes: lucario with maybe charizard or any cool looking wings and a better tail(maybe raichus) just make it look awesome please
Color: lucario's colours please
What should I do to it: animate please!

Thank you! Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/revenantraikou
spamo401

spamo401

UT points : 5385

PostSubject: Re: Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!!   Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 6:19 am

Synth wrote:
Done. Very Happy

Chu:

Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!! - Page 2 Chu_-_Avatar_Version2994372089-iaza

Now, in this sprite, my choices were very limited. I of course wanted Pikachu as the main body. And there's really nothing you can add from Pichu other than his Ears and Color. Anything else would've been way out of proportion. So I did those two things, which means I needed Raichu qualities to stop the sprite from looking too much like pikachu. So I added the tails and feet.

And for the name, Pipikaraichu would be kind of strange, so I just went with Chu. Razz

Pichu + Pikachu + Raichu = Chu!!!

Link: http://www.iaza.com/work/091219C/Chu_-_Avatar_Version2994372089-iaza.gif

Enjoy! Very Happy
absolutely amazing you're good at this!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/revenantraikou
Synth

Synth

PostSubject: I'm done! :D   Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 1:44 pm

I'm done! Very Happy

Here it is:

Lucarizaru:

Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!! - Page 2 Lucarizaru_-_Avatar_Version6902815317-iaza

It's got the Charizard Wings, the Raichu tail, and the Lucario body and coloring. Lucarizaru! This took a lot of time to do, mostly because the second frame of Lucario was so different from the original. I hope it looks awesome enough for you, (it does for me Razz) and that you really like it!

Lucario + Charizard + Raichu = Lucarizaru! Very Happy

Link: http://www.iaza.com/work/091220C/Lucarizaru_-_Avatar_Version6902815317-iaza.gif

Enjoy! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LucasFTW

LucasFTW

UT points : 6021

PostSubject: Re: Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!!   Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 5:31 pm

Synth wrote:
I'm done! Very Happy

Here it is:

Lucarizaru:

Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!! - Page 2 Lucarizaru_-_Avatar_Version6902815317-iaza

It's got the Charizard Wings, the Raichu tail, and the Lucario body and coloring. Lucarizaru! This took a lot of time to do, mostly because the second frame of Lucario was so different from the original. I hope it looks awesome enough for you, (it does for me Razz) and that you really like it!

Link: http://www.iaza.com/work/091220C/Lucarizaru_-_Avatar_Version6902815317-iaza.gif

Enjoy! Very Happy
AWESOME! Keep up the amazing work, your biggest fan.
Back to top Go down
Momo

Momo

UT points : 6612

PostSubject: Re: Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!!   Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 9:11 pm

mix of weedle and cyndaquil animated
Back to top Go down
Synth

Synth

PostSubject: Re: Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!!   Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 10:09 pm

LucasFTW wrote:
Synth wrote:
I'm done! Very Happy

Here it is:

Lucarizaru:

Enjoy! Very Happy
AWESOME! Keep up the amazing work, your biggest fan.

Thank you so much, Lucas! Very Happy Thanks for all of your positive support. It feels nice to have a biggest fan. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!!   Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!!
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next