Uuttitan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uuttitan Community Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The No STAB Tournament! [Sign-ups CLOSED] Round three Matchups are up!

Go down 
+7
Gastrotress
Kakrum
Old Gir
Stickguy41
leafshadow
saxman1324
Shnoogle
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
saxman1324

saxman1324

UT points : 6098

The No STAB Tournament! [Sign-ups CLOSED] Round three Matchups are up! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The No STAB Tournament! [Sign-ups CLOSED] Round three Matchups are up!   The No STAB Tournament! [Sign-ups CLOSED] Round three Matchups are up! - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 6:11 pm

Gastrotress wrote:
Shnoogle wrote:
Gastrotress wrote:
I'll join, but I can only play on shoddy or PBR

Why no wifi?
Well, idk if you can join then because I don't have either and I'm sure other people don't as well

Because the DS is a piece of arse that can't connect to WPA format internet and needs WEP which is way too unsecure...

Also if this is a "No stab tournament" then why does gengar have shadow ball? xD

lol idk what to do but of course everyone deserves a chance. lol DREAM EATER FTW
Back to top Go down
Shnoogle

Shnoogle

UT points : 7722

The No STAB Tournament! [Sign-ups CLOSED] Round three Matchups are up! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The No STAB Tournament! [Sign-ups CLOSED] Round three Matchups are up!   The No STAB Tournament! [Sign-ups CLOSED] Round three Matchups are up! - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 6:21 pm

Haha because after the tournament no one is going to continue to use no STAB move pokemon
That's a waste of a gengar and the TM shadow ball for the winner as well
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/OctopusOoze
saxman1324

saxman1324

PostSubject: Re: The No STAB Tournament! [Sign-ups CLOSED] Round three Matchups are up!   The No STAB Tournament! [Sign-ups CLOSED] Round three Matchups are up! - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 7:07 pm

lol i like dream eater! its the most epic move in the game! anyways it was just a joke so lets just move on... what on the matter of games able to be used?
Back to top Go down
Shnoogle

Shnoogle

PostSubject: Re: The No STAB Tournament! [Sign-ups CLOSED] Round three Matchups are up!   The No STAB Tournament! [Sign-ups CLOSED] Round three Matchups are up! - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 7:56 pm

saxman1324 wrote:
lol i like dream eater! its the most epic move in the game! anyways it was just a joke so lets just move on... what on the matter of games able to be used?

I really don't know... I only have DS wifi and i'm not going to go by the PBR game just for this tournament, so don't think gastrotress he can enter
I now that it sucks, but the metronome tournament I couldn't enter just because I don't have PBR and there was another one too i think
Back to top Go down
Shnoogle

Shnoogle

PostSubject: Re: The No STAB Tournament! [Sign-ups CLOSED] Round three Matchups are up!   The No STAB Tournament! [Sign-ups CLOSED] Round three Matchups are up! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 1:17 pm

OK so this isn't as popular as I thought it would be cause people here do not want to train a pokemon team with no STAB moves just for 1 tournament and i understand that

Regardless, I need one more person to sign up at least and then I can make round mattchups. It would be really great if there could be at least 10 people in the Tournament, but i guess if 8 is all i can get i will have to accept it

Anyone?
Back to top Go down
Kanrik
Admin
Admin
Kanrik

UT points : 14551
Location : The Distortion World, its beautiful this time of year

PostSubject: Re: The No STAB Tournament! [Sign-ups CLOSED] Round three Matchups are up!   The No STAB Tournament! [Sign-ups CLOSED] Round three Matchups are up! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 2:45 pm

Shnoogle wrote:
saxman1324 wrote:

I really don't know... I only have DS wifi and i'm not going to go by the PBR game just for this tournament, so don't think gastrotress he can enter
I now that it sucks, but the metronome tournament I couldn't enter just because I don't have PBR and there was another one too i think
You know, Shoddy is pretty easy to use, just sayin
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/pkTrainerKanrik
Shnoogle

Shnoogle

PostSubject: Re: The No STAB Tournament! [Sign-ups CLOSED] Round three Matchups are up!   The No STAB Tournament! [Sign-ups CLOSED] Round three Matchups are up! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 3:34 pm

i neve said it wasnt... It's just i dont want to have everyone to download shoddy, put a team on it etc... Just for one person...

Personally, I also highly dislike shoddy battle. Hax happens SoOOOOO much there and it is really annoying
Back to top Go down
Daiko

Daiko

UT points : 6842

PostSubject: Re: The No STAB Tournament! [Sign-ups CLOSED] Round three Matchups are up!   The No STAB Tournament! [Sign-ups CLOSED] Round three Matchups are up! - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 3:06 am

I haven't had hax on Shoddy for a while now.. Might just be my luck though..
Back to top Go down
http://spearpillar.roflforum.net/forum.htm
Shnoogle

Shnoogle

PostSubject: Re: The No STAB Tournament! [Sign-ups CLOSED] Round three Matchups are up!   The No STAB Tournament! [Sign-ups CLOSED] Round three Matchups are up! - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 8:55 am

Haha are you kidding? Almost every game i get critted on 2 of my pokemon, countless times i have been frozen from an ice beam (10% chance) and whenever i get paralized from thunderwave, i get paralized almost every turn... (seriously once my heatran got paralized 7 times in a row before it finally attacked)

But to stay on topic, does anyone else want to join the tournament?
Back to top Go down
Gundom81

Gundom81

UT points : 5395

PostSubject: Re: The No STAB Tournament! [Sign-ups CLOSED] Round three Matchups are up!   The No STAB Tournament! [Sign-ups CLOSED] Round three Matchups are up! - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 8:45 pm

I'll join.
Back to top Go down
Shnoogle

Shnoogle

PostSubject: Re: The No STAB Tournament! [Sign-ups CLOSED] Round three Matchups are up!   The No STAB Tournament! [Sign-ups CLOSED] Round three Matchups are up! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 7:13 am

Gundom81 wrote:
I'll join.

All right great!!!

I'll leave signups open for the rest of today, just in case there are any last minute entries
Back to top Go down
Gastrotress

Gastrotress

UT points : 5895

PostSubject: Re: The No STAB Tournament! [Sign-ups CLOSED] Round three Matchups are up!   The No STAB Tournament! [Sign-ups CLOSED] Round three Matchups are up! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 2:42 pm

Shnoogle wrote:
saxman1324 wrote:

Could I at least be a replacement if somebody drops out? Neutral
Back to top Go down
Shnoogle

Shnoogle

PostSubject: Re: The No STAB Tournament! [Sign-ups CLOSED] Round three Matchups are up!   The No STAB Tournament! [Sign-ups CLOSED] Round three Matchups are up! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 4:34 pm

Gastrotress wrote:
Shnoogle wrote:
saxman1324 wrote:

Could I at least be a replacement if somebody drops out? Neutral

i guess if someone drops out i could try to fit you in somewhere.
I'll just ask all the people if they have PBR or shoddy... but i still don't know what to do if you are one of the finalists and the other finalist doesn't have either...

Does anyone here know how to clone? Cause if so you could help me clone the gengar if something like this ^^ ever happens

So yeah, gastrotress, if I find someone who can clone you can be in as a replacement because sign ups are closed after today and 9 people in a 2 person per battle tourney doesn't work very well

Match ups will be here soon guys! Smile
Back to top Go down
Shnoogle

Shnoogle

PostSubject: Re: The No STAB Tournament! [Sign-ups CLOSED] Round three Matchups are up!   The No STAB Tournament! [Sign-ups CLOSED] Round three Matchups are up! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 4:48 pm

Alright, here are the matchups!!! These are random so don't complain to me.

Round 1 -

Stickguy41 vs. Gir

Kakrum vs. leafshadow

Shnoogle vs. Gundom81

Saxman1324 vs. The Average Battler

You guys have 1 week to get your battle done! So... battles are due by tuesday since it is late today....

Post the results here!

Last edited by Shnoogle on Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:33 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Stickguy41

Stickguy41

UT points : 5509

PostSubject: Re: The No STAB Tournament! [Sign-ups CLOSED] Round three Matchups are up!   The No STAB Tournament! [Sign-ups CLOSED] Round three Matchups are up! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 8:59 pm

Gir just beat me 4-0. Razz
Back to top Go down
Old Gir

Old Gir

UT points : 6169

PostSubject: Re: The No STAB Tournament! [Sign-ups CLOSED] Round three Matchups are up!   The No STAB Tournament! [Sign-ups CLOSED] Round three Matchups are up! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 9:55 pm

Stickguy41 wrote:
Confirming, I won mainly because he had some really tough luck when it came to the teams, mine practically countered his
Back to top Go down
Shnoogle

Shnoogle

PostSubject: Re: The No STAB Tournament! [Sign-ups CLOSED] Round three Matchups are up!   The No STAB Tournament! [Sign-ups CLOSED] Round three Matchups are up! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 7:24 pm

Stickguy41 wrote:

Oooh dude that stinks Sad

OK well Gir you move on then Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kakrum

Kakrum

UT points : 5287

PostSubject: Re: The No STAB Tournament! [Sign-ups CLOSED] Round three Matchups are up!   The No STAB Tournament! [Sign-ups CLOSED] Round three Matchups are up! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 7:31 pm

leafshadow beat me 3-0.
Back to top Go down
leafshadow

leafshadow

UT points : 6464

PostSubject: Re: The No STAB Tournament! [Sign-ups CLOSED] Round three Matchups are up!   The No STAB Tournament! [Sign-ups CLOSED] Round three Matchups are up! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 7:33 pm

I hate Shuckle if I didn't get those two crits you would've rested
Back to top Go down
Kakrum

Kakrum

UT points : 5287

PostSubject: Re: The No STAB Tournament! [Sign-ups CLOSED] Round three Matchups are up!   The No STAB Tournament! [Sign-ups CLOSED] Round three Matchups are up! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 7:34 pm

I wouldn't have rested I figured you were getting angry and it was time to let it die. I couldn't have won at that point anyway.
Back to top Go down
Shnoogle

Shnoogle

PostSubject: Re: The No STAB Tournament! [Sign-ups CLOSED] Round three Matchups are up!   The No STAB Tournament! [Sign-ups CLOSED] Round three Matchups are up! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 7:42 pm

got it... I just need to catch gundom online sometime

EDIT: CRAP!!! if you look at the matchup pattern it looks like i am the next to lose lol
Back to top Go down
Shnoogle

Shnoogle

PostSubject: Re: The No STAB Tournament! [Sign-ups CLOSED] Round three Matchups are up!   The No STAB Tournament! [Sign-ups CLOSED] Round three Matchups are up! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 5:39 pm

alright so i just beat gundom in an epic match... If you could post here gundom to confirm this that would be great Smile

It looks like just saxman and the average battler need to get their battle done. You guys still have time, but still please try to get it done as soon as possible so I can post the next matchups
Back to top Go down
Gundom81

Gundom81

UT points : 5395

PostSubject: Re: The No STAB Tournament! [Sign-ups CLOSED] Round three Matchups are up!   The No STAB Tournament! [Sign-ups CLOSED] Round three Matchups are up! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 5:44 pm

Murdered by shnoogle 4-0 or is it 0-4 a forget it I lost.
Back to top Go down
saxman1324

saxman1324

PostSubject: Re: The No STAB Tournament! [Sign-ups CLOSED] Round three Matchups are up!   The No STAB Tournament! [Sign-ups CLOSED] Round three Matchups are up! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 6:19 pm

im probably going to need a few more days since ive been out due to surgery and unable to finish up my team. TAB if you read this, our battle will more likely be this weekend if thats ok with you, if not send me a pm
Back to top Go down
Shnoogle

Shnoogle

PostSubject: Re: The No STAB Tournament! [Sign-ups CLOSED] Round three Matchups are up!   The No STAB Tournament! [Sign-ups CLOSED] Round three Matchups are up! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 6:25 pm

if you cannot get it done by the specific time... that's excusable since you had surgery I guess (what on by the way?) but still don't use that to keep putting it off

use 3 days or whatever i dont care
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The No STAB Tournament! [Sign-ups CLOSED] Round three Matchups are up!   The No STAB Tournament! [Sign-ups CLOSED] Round three Matchups are up! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The No STAB Tournament! [Sign-ups CLOSED] Round three Matchups are up!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Uuttitan Forums :: Pokemon :: Pokemon Wi-Fi Leagues-
Jump to: