Uuttitan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uuttitan Community Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The No STAB Tournament! [Sign-ups CLOSED] Round three Matchups are up!

Go down 
+7
Gastrotress
Kakrum
Old Gir
Stickguy41
leafshadow
saxman1324
Shnoogle
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
saxman1324

saxman1324

UT points : 6098

The No STAB Tournament! [Sign-ups CLOSED] Round three Matchups are up! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The No STAB Tournament! [Sign-ups CLOSED] Round three Matchups are up!   The No STAB Tournament! [Sign-ups CLOSED] Round three Matchups are up! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 6:31 pm

i can get it done by the date as long as TAB is flexible (which im sure he is). and for the benefit of the entire community i would rather not talk about the surgery. maybe if you ask me in a pm but it is best kept in private
Back to top Go down
Greene

Greene

UT points : 7490

The No STAB Tournament! [Sign-ups CLOSED] Round three Matchups are up! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The No STAB Tournament! [Sign-ups CLOSED] Round three Matchups are up!   The No STAB Tournament! [Sign-ups CLOSED] Round three Matchups are up! - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 5:33 pm

Just posting to bump this thread up to the top so all of the active threads are above the unactive ones.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Greene1516
Shnoogle

Shnoogle

UT points : 7722

PostSubject: Re: The No STAB Tournament! [Sign-ups CLOSED] Round three Matchups are up!   The No STAB Tournament! [Sign-ups CLOSED] Round three Matchups are up! - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 5:45 pm

K thanks greene!

Saxman, when do you think you can get your battle in?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/OctopusOoze
saxman1324

saxman1324

PostSubject: Re: The No STAB Tournament! [Sign-ups CLOSED] Round three Matchups are up!   The No STAB Tournament! [Sign-ups CLOSED] Round three Matchups are up! - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 6:10 pm

im sure we can do it tomorrow
Back to top Go down
saxman1324

saxman1324

PostSubject: Re: The No STAB Tournament! [Sign-ups CLOSED] Round three Matchups are up!   The No STAB Tournament! [Sign-ups CLOSED] Round three Matchups are up! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 1:45 pm

Had a delay but me and tab will battle today
Back to top Go down
Shnoogle

Shnoogle

PostSubject: Re: The No STAB Tournament! [Sign-ups CLOSED] Round three Matchups are up!   The No STAB Tournament! [Sign-ups CLOSED] Round three Matchups are up! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 1:57 pm

saxman1324 wrote:
Had a delay but me and tab will battle today

Alright cool just post here who won so i can get the matchups up by tonight
Back to top Go down
saxman1324

saxman1324

PostSubject: Re: The No STAB Tournament! [Sign-ups CLOSED] Round three Matchups are up!   The No STAB Tournament! [Sign-ups CLOSED] Round three Matchups are up! - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 12:56 pm

Tab could not battle since he did not have a ready team unfortunately so he has dropped out
Back to top Go down
Shnoogle

Shnoogle

PostSubject: Re: The No STAB Tournament! [Sign-ups CLOSED] Round three Matchups are up!   The No STAB Tournament! [Sign-ups CLOSED] Round three Matchups are up! - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 3:18 pm

Aight so you move on then Smile

NEW MATCHUPS!!

Shnoogle vs. leafshadow

Gir vs. Saxman1324

Lol more random paper decisions. I got four paper slips and wrote your guys' names on them. Then shuffled them with my eyes closed and chose 2. (leafshadow and me). So then it's obvious what the next one will be

You guys have until monday night to complete the battle! Post if you are going away and need it extended
Back to top Go down
leafshadow

leafshadow

UT points : 6464

PostSubject: Re: The No STAB Tournament! [Sign-ups CLOSED] Round three Matchups are up!   The No STAB Tournament! [Sign-ups CLOSED] Round three Matchups are up! - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 5:22 pm

I moved on GG Shnoogle
Back to top Go down
Shnoogle

Shnoogle

PostSubject: Re: The No STAB Tournament! [Sign-ups CLOSED] Round three Matchups are up!   The No STAB Tournament! [Sign-ups CLOSED] Round three Matchups are up! - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 5:28 pm

leafshadow wrote:
I moved on GG Shnoogle

Yeah just confirming this
Back to top Go down
saxman1324

saxman1324

PostSubject: Re: The No STAB Tournament! [Sign-ups CLOSED] Round three Matchups are up!   The No STAB Tournament! [Sign-ups CLOSED] Round three Matchups are up! - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 5:31 pm

yet another person loses in his own tourney Razz how did the battle go?
Back to top Go down
leafshadow

leafshadow

UT points : 6464

PostSubject: Re: The No STAB Tournament! [Sign-ups CLOSED] Round three Matchups are up!   The No STAB Tournament! [Sign-ups CLOSED] Round three Matchups are up! - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 5:35 pm

3-1
Back to top Go down
Shnoogle

Shnoogle

PostSubject: Re: The No STAB Tournament! [Sign-ups CLOSED] Round three Matchups are up!   The No STAB Tournament! [Sign-ups CLOSED] Round three Matchups are up! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 2:45 pm

leafshadow wrote:
3-1

Yeah my swampert got intoxicated and i couldnt do over half to a pokemon with a recovery move so i just ran... GG though leaf Smile
Back to top Go down
Shnoogle

Shnoogle

PostSubject: Re: The No STAB Tournament! [Sign-ups CLOSED] Round three Matchups are up!   The No STAB Tournament! [Sign-ups CLOSED] Round three Matchups are up! - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 10:20 am

Gir and saxman... Get your battle done please

The winner of that battle will battle leafshadow and then the winner of that battle will win the gengar Smile

Just post who won im not coming back for awhile sorry
Back to top Go down
Old Gir

Old Gir

UT points : 6169

PostSubject: Re: The No STAB Tournament! [Sign-ups CLOSED] Round three Matchups are up!   The No STAB Tournament! [Sign-ups CLOSED] Round three Matchups are up! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 3:29 pm

just won against saxman
Back to top Go down
saxman1324

saxman1324

PostSubject: Re: The No STAB Tournament! [Sign-ups CLOSED] Round three Matchups are up!   The No STAB Tournament! [Sign-ups CLOSED] Round three Matchups are up! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 3:30 pm

Gir wrote:
just won against saxman

confirmatified! <-- which is nonsense for yes he did Smile
Back to top Go down
Shnoogle

Shnoogle

PostSubject: Re: The No STAB Tournament! [Sign-ups CLOSED] Round three Matchups are up!   The No STAB Tournament! [Sign-ups CLOSED] Round three Matchups are up! - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 7:48 pm

ok gir get your battle done with leafshadow please so this tournament can finally b over.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The No STAB Tournament! [Sign-ups CLOSED] Round three Matchups are up!   The No STAB Tournament! [Sign-ups CLOSED] Round three Matchups are up! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The No STAB Tournament! [Sign-ups CLOSED] Round three Matchups are up!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3