Uuttitan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uuttitan Community Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jared's "FanFic!"

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jared
Junior Moderator
Junior Moderator
Jared

UT points : 5473

Jared's "FanFic!" Empty
PostSubject: Jared's "FanFic!"   Jared's "FanFic!" EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 10:12 pm

Notice: I can't be asked to fix all grammatical errors, as I just want to get this up ASAP, and with mono and all... my attention span for this is so low, I just need to write. If anybody feels like editing this, +1 to you! Without further ado, my fan fiction!
Chapter One
"Welcome to the region of Rojoh, where glorious attractions await all visitors, and journeys are formed!"
That's what blew over the intercom as Alec, a soon to be Pokemon Trainer, unbuckled his seatbelt and walked to the dining section of the train. He sat down next to a grown man with a Raichu on his shoulder who was slurping down a bowl of chicken noodle soup. Alec looks at the man and looks down at his belt, where five Pokeballs are hung, all containing a different Pokemon. The trainer looks around at Alec and says, "Oh, you must be looking at my Pokemon! I have thousands back at the lab with "Ol Sam"! Here, have this!"
The man hands Alec a Pokemon Egg glowing with numerous colors that sparkle in the dim light of the train.
"Uh... I'm not sure what to say. But uh.... thank you!
Alec walks away, heading back to his seat, waiting for the train to come slowly to a stop. Once the train hits the barrier at the end of the railroad, the passengers get off, and split their seperate ways, on their journey in the new land of Rojoh.
Alec removes the glowing egg from his backpack, and begins to rub it, as it was a baby in its arms. "Man, I wish this would hatch already so I can have my very first Pokemon!" Almost instantaniasly, the egg bursts into a blue flame! At some point while the smoke denied Alec's ability to see, a Riolu erupts from the smoke, and awaits his master, Alec, to regain his awareness.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Jaredmf1012
Jared
Junior Moderator
Junior Moderator
Jared

Jared's "FanFic!" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jared's "FanFic!"   Jared's "FanFic!" EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 8:10 pm

Well, I'm not going to bother to write anymore parts if nobody reads/comments on this >.>

BUMP
Back to top Go down
GaiaAero
Junior Moderator
Junior Moderator

UT points : 6376

Jared's "FanFic!" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jared's "FanFic!"   Jared's "FanFic!" EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 8:18 pm

epic my darling
Back to top Go down
Jared
Junior Moderator
Junior Moderator
Jared

Jared's "FanFic!" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jared's "FanFic!"   Jared's "FanFic!" EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 8:44 pm

Chapter Two
When Alec awakens, Riolu is standing "high and proud", like a War Marshal returning from a clean victory! Riolu leaps down from the damp rock, and gracefully leaps to Alec.
"The Aura is with you, young one", Riolu announces.
Alec sneers, "Cut the crap, what do you want with me, and did you REALLY need to make such a violent enterence coming out of that egg? You better be paying for my doctor trip after what you've caused!"
"Pardon my rudeness, but what the hell are these words coming out of your mouth? I see movement, but all I hear is gibberish. Oh right.... you speak English. I speak in the language of Aura, and matter 'o fact, if you can understand me, you must be the chosen one, able to control Aura!
"Me, a chosen one? I... don't think so. I'm just Alec, and you are my Pokemon, what gives you the right to tell me what I am, and what I have to do?
Riolu bounces blue flames from one finger to another, showing Alec that he can, and will cause harm to him if needed.
"I only control part of your world... no biggie, I guess.
Alec sighs, "Whatever... what do you want?"
"Simple, I need you to become the best Pokemon Trainer in all of Rojoh, so I can regain my place as top Pokemon, and restore order to the fellow Pokemon of Rohjo, and even foreign lands, such as Sinnoh,Kanto,Johto, Hoenn, and even the other ones from spin-off games that nobody really gives a **** about."
"Meh, alright, I guess we start in Valagasia town, with the Rock Gym Leader, I believe Jack was his name, or was it Johnny....? No matter, we shall beat them anyway, together!"
Back to top Go down
Elfar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Elfar

UT points : 6547

Jared's "FanFic!" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jared's "FanFic!"   Jared's "FanFic!" EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 8:45 pm

It's good. Continue writing it. I can't wait to see how it progresses.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/elfarz
dragonmxz

dragonmxz

UT points : 5981

Jared's "FanFic!" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jared's "FanFic!"   Jared's "FanFic!" EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 12:06 am

pretty good. Belive me, im sifting thru a lot of fanfiction as part of my own topic to find the best pokemon fanfics and show them off, so i think i know what im talking about. One thing you might want to do is to change the start a bit. I mean, we have no idea why he was on the train in the first place or anything. you might want to flesh it out more. give us more details! but like i said, good job so far. keep it up!
Back to top Go down
SoulSilverHeartGold

SoulSilverHeartGold

UT points : 7093

Jared's "FanFic!" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jared's "FanFic!"   Jared's "FanFic!" EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 7:24 pm

Good job Jared! Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/digimonloverseason2
Sponsored content

Jared's "FanFic!" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jared's "FanFic!"   Jared's "FanFic!" Empty

Back to top Go down

Jared's "FanFic!"
Page 1 of 1