Uuttitan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uuttitan Community Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My (bad) signatures!

Go down 
+12
FreaKaz0id
ninjatreecko12
Evil
Darkhunter101
Gir
GaiaAero
Elfar
Beastof2000
SloSerge
ExSolstice
cdplayar
Rover
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
ExSolstice

ExSolstice

UT points : 5216

My (bad) signatures! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My (bad) signatures!   My (bad) signatures! - Page 3 EmptySat May 15, 2010 6:57 pm

Rover wrote:
Elfar wrote:
Better, much better. It'll take practice to get really good though.
Yes I know, I'll make like a lot more before I'll try to make a REALLY REALLY REALLY good one, which will have Arceus in it. Wink

If you constantly mess around with the effects you will improve much faster. Also mess around with the Layer properties. Such as Overlay and Vivid Light. These also help the signatures. But as always Duplicate the layer first :]
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ExSolstice
GaiaAero
Junior Moderator
Junior Moderator

UT points : 6390

PostSubject: Re: My (bad) signatures!   My (bad) signatures! - Page 3 EmptySat May 15, 2010 7:00 pm

Elfar wrote:

hehe
ditto
Back to top Go down
Rover

Rover

UT points : 5332

PostSubject: Re: My (bad) signatures!   My (bad) signatures! - Page 3 EmptySat May 15, 2010 7:03 pm

ExSolstice wrote:
Rover wrote:
Elfar wrote:
Yes I know, I'll make like a lot more before I'll try to make a REALLY REALLY REALLY good one, which will have Arceus in it. Wink

If you constantly mess around with the effects you will improve much faster. Also mess around with the Layer properties. Such as Overlay and Vivid Light. These also help the signatures. But as always Duplicate the layer first :]
I'm currently messing around with the Articuno signature. Wink Pressing buttons > Video tutorials
Back to top Go down
ExSolstice

ExSolstice

PostSubject: Re: My (bad) signatures!   My (bad) signatures! - Page 3 EmptySat May 15, 2010 7:07 pm

Rover wrote:
ExSolstice wrote:
Rover wrote:
Elfar wrote:

I'm currently messing around with the Articuno signature. Wink Pressing buttons > Video tutorials

Haha it is better to do it yourself then to watch someone do it
Back to top Go down
Rover

Rover

PostSubject: Re: My (bad) signatures!   My (bad) signatures! - Page 3 EmptySat May 15, 2010 7:09 pm

ExSolstice wrote:
Rover wrote:
ExSolstice wrote:
Rover wrote:
Elfar wrote:

Yeah, I learned that. Pressing random buttons beats watching tutorials. I got bored of them, so I just took your guy's advise and press random buttons. ^^
Back to top Go down
ExSolstice

ExSolstice

PostSubject: Re: My (bad) signatures!   My (bad) signatures! - Page 3 EmptySat May 15, 2010 7:10 pm

Rover wrote:
ExSolstice wrote:
Rover wrote:
ExSolstice wrote:
Rover wrote:
Elfar wrote:

Yeah, I learned that. Pressing random buttons beats watching tutorials. I got bored of them, so I just took your guy's advise and press random buttons. ^^

Can't wait to see the Articuno signature :DD
Back to top Go down
Rover

Rover

PostSubject: Re: My (bad) signatures!   My (bad) signatures! - Page 3 EmptySun May 16, 2010 7:12 am

Okay guys I made the Articuno signature. I messed around with the layer properties for Articuno. So here it is!

My (bad) signatures! - Page 3 1670z1z
Back to top Go down
Beastof2000

Beastof2000

UT points : 5885

PostSubject: Re: My (bad) signatures!   My (bad) signatures! - Page 3 EmptySun May 16, 2010 8:19 am

Looks better. Also just so you know. Your render is your main focus.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/beastof2000
Rover

Rover

PostSubject: Re: My (bad) signatures!   My (bad) signatures! - Page 3 EmptySun May 16, 2010 8:26 am

Beastof2000 wrote:
Looks better. Also just so you know. Your render is your main focus.
Yes I know that. :S
Back to top Go down
ExSolstice

ExSolstice

PostSubject: Re: My (bad) signatures!   My (bad) signatures! - Page 3 EmptySun May 16, 2010 9:05 am

Well now, someone's a quick learner.
Back to top Go down
Rover

Rover

PostSubject: Re: My (bad) signatures!   My (bad) signatures! - Page 3 EmptySun May 16, 2010 9:15 am

ExSolstice wrote:
What do you mean? Does that mean I'm doing good? :/
Back to top Go down
ExSolstice

ExSolstice

PostSubject: Re: My (bad) signatures!   My (bad) signatures! - Page 3 EmptySun May 16, 2010 9:16 am

Rover wrote:
ExSolstice wrote:

Haha yes it means your getting better.
Back to top Go down
Rover

Rover

PostSubject: Re: My (bad) signatures!   My (bad) signatures! - Page 3 EmptySun May 16, 2010 9:25 am

ExSolstice wrote:
Rover wrote:
ExSolstice wrote:

Ha, well what do you think about the Articuno?
Back to top Go down
ExSolstice

ExSolstice

PostSubject: Re: My (bad) signatures!   My (bad) signatures! - Page 3 EmptySun May 16, 2010 9:32 am

Rover wrote:
ExSolstice wrote:
Rover wrote:
ExSolstice wrote:

Ha, well what do you think about the Articuno?

I like it =D
Back to top Go down
Rover

Rover

PostSubject: Re: My (bad) signatures!   My (bad) signatures! - Page 3 EmptySun May 16, 2010 9:59 am

Okay, so far my good ones have only had one render. But now I am taking on a different style. This time it has two renders! Mew & Mewtwo. What do you guys think?

My (bad) signatures! - Page 3 1zxlah5
Back to top Go down
SloSerge

SloSerge

UT points : 5371

PostSubject: Re: My (bad) signatures!   My (bad) signatures! - Page 3 EmptySun May 16, 2010 10:23 am

Your almost trying too much already Very Happy The puzzle effect is a bit too much
Back to top Go down
Rover

Rover

PostSubject: Re: My (bad) signatures!   My (bad) signatures! - Page 3 EmptySun May 16, 2010 10:26 am

SloSerge wrote:
Your almost trying too much already Very Happy The puzzle effect is a bit too much
:S I thought it looked cool. Since they can know confusion!
Back to top Go down
Beastof2000

Beastof2000

PostSubject: Re: My (bad) signatures!   My (bad) signatures! - Page 3 EmptySun May 16, 2010 7:08 pm

Way way to much puzzle! Razz
You should try looking at tutorials on how to make siggy's at deviantart.com very great site for artist.
Back to top Go down
Darkhunter101

Darkhunter101

UT points : 6099

PostSubject: Re: My (bad) signatures!   My (bad) signatures! - Page 3 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 5:23 am

Sorry, but the other people are right, although the puzzle background looks pretty cool, with the renders it just looks sorta bizarre. Uh.. Also the text is a bit plain, try using effects on it and making it not as small, also changing the colour, i usually use black and white background and make the text a similar colour to the render(s) but thats just me. Wink

I'd also like to let you know that smudge is an important part of signatures, it adds lots of cool elements to it, But generally don't use plain circular brushes to smudge (i use grunge brushes). But most important of all, be happy with your result, when i started making sigs they were crap, but then i just did what i thought looked awesome and other people seemed to like it as well even though it was extremely simple and took like 5 minutes. Cool

If you have skype, i could always screenshare with you and show you some cool stuff to do on photoshop too! Smile
Back to top Go down
Rover

Rover

PostSubject: Re: My (bad) signatures!   My (bad) signatures! - Page 3 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 3:14 pm

K, I have made a new signature. Tell me what you think. It is the grass starter from Black and White!

My (bad) signatures! - Page 3 Newpo
Back to top Go down
ExSolstice

ExSolstice

PostSubject: Re: My (bad) signatures!   My (bad) signatures! - Page 3 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 3:24 pm

Rover wrote:
K, I have made a new signature. Tell me what you think. It is the grass starter from Black and White!

Smoothen out the edges. It was kind of hard to tell where his tail ended or not so maybe you should define him a bit more with something like a outer glow or something.
Back to top Go down
Rover

Rover

PostSubject: Re: My (bad) signatures!   My (bad) signatures! - Page 3 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 3:28 pm

ExSolstice wrote:
Rover wrote:

Smoothen out the edges. It was kind of hard to tell where his tail ended or not so maybe you should define him a bit more with something like a outer glow or something.
Haha, and this is were I am stumped. I've tried to add an outer glow but it changes the render to look very weird with black and red lines and stuff. It doesn't look like the render anymore. How do I do this correctly without it messing up?
Back to top Go down
ExSolstice

ExSolstice

PostSubject: Re: My (bad) signatures!   My (bad) signatures! - Page 3 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 3:44 pm

Rover wrote:
ExSolstice wrote:
Rover wrote:

Haha, and this is were I am stumped. I've tried to add an outer glow but it changes the render to look very weird with black and red lines and stuff. It doesn't look like the render anymore. How do I do this correctly without it messing up?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qxSXO_f7Qc
Back to top Go down
Rover

Rover

PostSubject: Re: My (bad) signatures!   My (bad) signatures! - Page 3 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 4:02 pm

Okay, I made a new signature. Err... it's not as big as my last ones, but different is better right? Okay I added a glow to it and IMO it looks cool. What do you guys think? Also, OceanGuy281 is just someone who lives in my imagination. :3

My (bad) signatures! - Page 3 Oceanw
Back to top Go down
Beastof2000

Beastof2000

PostSubject: Re: My (bad) signatures!   My (bad) signatures! - Page 3 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 5:56 pm

Looks pretty nice!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My (bad) signatures!   My (bad) signatures! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

My (bad) signatures!
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next