Uuttitan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uuttitan Community Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

stupid barber

Go down 
+6
Evil Oogie
Temius
FreaKaz0id
Rover
Pialga93
mrcatz
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
mrcatz

mrcatz

UT points : 8687
Location : you wonder why your mom was acting strange this morning O.o

stupid barber - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: stupid barber   stupid barber - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 6:03 pm

SoulSilverHeartGold wrote:
mrcatz wrote:
Why would you need a certain length O_O

I'm at a catholic school and most catholic schools say hair can't touch eyebrows, ears or collor of shirt. Mine was touching nose, earlobe, and the bottom of my collar. Now it is 1/2 an inch from my ear. 2 1/2 inches from my collar, and two inches from my eyebrows. See the difference

Do they think "LONG HAIR IS BAD FOR THE WORLD!!!!!"

it's for appearence. My school is over 150 years old so it wouldn't look good if all the kids went around with manes
Back to top Go down
Pialga93

Pialga93

UT points : 5776

PostSubject: Re: stupid barber   stupid barber - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 6:04 pm

mrcatz wrote:

I'm at a catholic school and most catholic schools say hair can't touch eyebrows, ears or collor of shirt. Mine was touching nose, earlobe, and the bottom of my collar. Now it is 1/2 an inch from my ear. 2 1/2 inches from my collar, and two inches from my eyebrows. See the difference
at my school, they are much more leniant for upper class men, since i'm gonna be a senior I wont need to have it too short. my catholic high school is over a hundred years old too.
Back to top Go down
mrcatz

mrcatz

UT points : 8687
Location : you wonder why your mom was acting strange this morning O.o

PostSubject: Re: stupid barber   stupid barber - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 6:05 pm

Pialga93 wrote:
mrcatz wrote:

at my school, they are much more leniant for upper class men, since i'm gonna be a senior I wont need to have it too short. my catholic high school is over a hundred years old too.

well that's what most catholic schools in my area do and I guess other schools work differently then mine. THe teachers are mondo strict with appearence
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: stupid barber   stupid barber - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

stupid barber
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2