Uuttitan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uuttitan Community Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

All the 5th Gen

Go down 
+7
SoulSilverHeartGold
yoshibreathesfire
Gir
Temius
Pialga93
Makeitwork
FreaKaz0id
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shnoogle

Shnoogle

UT points : 7722

All the 5th Gen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: All the 5th Gen   All the 5th Gen - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 9:10 am

Gir wrote:
eaglehawks wrote:
Shnoogle wrote:

I can't believe they made another Fire/Fighting Pokémon as a starter... Seriously, it has basically the same stats as Blaziken, looks awful, and has less offense with more HP. It's speed is horrendous for a Sub-Punch set, too, which it could have been good at with a huge HP stat and STAB FP off of 123 base attack.
I true that. Plus, it can pull off a Nitro Boost set, since Nitro Boost is a Fire-type new Speed+ move. It has decent bulk to survive a hit, boost, and sweep of its 123 Base Attack. More useful than Blaziken, if you ask me.

Well, now that Blaziken has Speed Boost, he seems like a much more useful choice than before(then again, I`ve always hated how Infernape outclassed him, so Im probably quite biased)

Yeah, now Infernape's main advantage over Blaziken is gone =D
I wouldn't be surprised if Blaziken became OU this generation because of that ability alone. It can set up a sub on a switch, SD the next turn, and Baton Pass away with +3 Speed... Basically a Ninjask with way more defenses (albeit still not very good defenses), way better STABs and no SR weakness.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/OctopusOoze

All the 5th Gen
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Uuttitan Forums :: Pokemon :: Pokemon Discussion-
Jump to: