Uuttitan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uuttitan Community Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ideas for emboar/victini sets

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ScizzorTrainer

ScizzorTrainer

UT points : 5439

Ideas for emboar/victini sets Empty
PostSubject: Ideas for emboar/victini sets   Ideas for emboar/victini sets EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 1:08 am

So, I decided Pokabu will be my starter when my game arrives, so when it's time to get in the metagame, I'll have a nice few ideas on what to breed.
Emboar w/ leftovers
EVs: 255 HP, 255 attack
Ability: reckless
Nature: Adamant
Moves
-Head smash
-Flare Blitz
-Bulk Up
-Wild Bolt
A suicide attacker is what I was thinking. Taking advantage of reckless would alllow alot of these moves to target multiple other types if they were slower, and bulk up there to give it a little extra power

Victini w/ Choice specs
EV's: 255 speed, 255 special attack
Ability: Victory star
Nature: Modest
Moves
-Purgatory
-Overheat
-Grass knot
-Shadow ball
If this little guy is uu/bl/ou, He's sure to be my specs set. Purgatory's there to have fun with the new ability, I'm guessing bringing the accuracy up to thunder or seed flare level? Grass knot to deal with the heavier water types before he gets murdered, shadow ball, just for the sure return of many psychic types.
Back to top Go down
nikodem123asdf

nikodem123asdf

UT points : 5718

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for emboar/victini sets   Ideas for emboar/victini sets EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 3:58 am

about the roasted pig i think choice scarf set with 252att/252spe with EQ(so that you can kill those rock types that are becoming useful due to improved sturdy ability) instead of bulk up would be a better idea. His hp is high but defences dont support it and seeing how many pokemon in this generation got useful stab moves, attack increasing abilities and besides you are weak to EQ and dont have recovery move

and about vinciti i don't think purgatory is all that great since even with victory star it only has 55% of accuracy it is as pathetic as sing i sat stick with fire blast with victory star it gets about 93% acc thats actually really good and instead of overheat you should go for either u-turn to scout and escape from the battle or psycho shock in case you run into blissey(remember it gets boost specs and deals physical damage that should hurt) besides psychic fire combination gives toy almost resisted cover if i remember and shadow ball... fire blast deals the same amount of damage to most psychic types you can swap it for thunderbolt or thunder if you feel lucky with victory star (now with 77% more killing)
Back to top Go down
Temius

Temius

UT points : 5602

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for emboar/victini sets   Ideas for emboar/victini sets EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 8:55 am

ScizzorTrainer wrote:
So, I decided Pokabu will be my starter when my game arrives, so when it's time to get in the metagame, I'll have a nice few ideas on what to breed.
Emboar w/ leftovers
EVs: 255 HP, 255 attack
Ability: reckless
Nature: Adamant
Moves
-Head smash
-Flare Blitz
-Bulk Up
-Wild Bolt
A suicide attacker is what I was thinking. Taking advantage of reckless would alllow alot of these moves to target multiple other types if they were slower, and bulk up there to give it a little extra power

Victini w/ Choice specs
EV's: 255 speed, 255 special attack
Ability: Victory star
Nature: Modest
Moves
-Purgatory
-Overheat
-Grass knot
-Shadow ball
If this little guy is uu/bl/ou, He's sure to be my specs set. Purgatory's there to have fun with the new ability, I'm guessing bringing the accuracy up to thunder or seed flare level? Grass knot to deal with the heavier water types before he gets murdered, shadow ball, just for the sure return of many psychic types.
You're not really taking advantage of victini's ability, which is pretty much the reso that it is good, and don't do a "suicide attacker" with 252 hp evs and bulk up!
Back to top Go down
Pialga93

Pialga93

UT points : 5766

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for emboar/victini sets   Ideas for emboar/victini sets EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 6:14 pm

I would say Hammer Arm over Bulk Up, and maybe a sitrus berry over leftovers depending on which you like better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for emboar/victini sets   Ideas for emboar/victini sets Empty

Back to top Go down

Ideas for emboar/victini sets
Page 1 of 1