Uuttitan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uuttitan Community Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

-Official Trade Thread-

Go down 
+109
Landon
UmbreonKing
HasbeenKOed
GiratinaWarrior
LucasFTW
sk8erdude12345678
shane
D_A
Happy_Numbers
Mweb12
dukefan5
bogod12
ReptarRawr
remc0
DembickiBen10
Darkness_Reins
GenesisX
monkymaid
Rysta
Noble Roar
ccman
Slaze515
Smoke
Pokemoron
Kaixer
Flameicedragon
yUgI iZ pRo
CasadorPerfect
AdamantSweeper638
neutral777
xRaidne
RyanPWNu7
bigdogz
randombattler
marshtomp8
wannab
multirider049
Deadluiga
jelloran
I liek Mudkips
Yanma
Lyphina
Modest Me
pwnedubad
destroyer793
derock542
Pepper-Tux
StormBreaker2312
Zgokita
mike182a.c.
UNR3AL12
Ingoro
manetriChaos
DragoniteBeast
pokedude125
FroslassKnight
adriambipom
Kanrik
Raynor00
seanrush
MechaHadouLucario
TheGreatAnime
Reaverbot
Drizzt
Greene
mrcatz
pokemonster2020
TT Houndoom
GastrodonPowa
HGinCT14
VideoGameMaster25
YucBoy
EnglishPlonker
HalfPastNine
spark777
beast
DarkKnightX90
DarkJolteon
HorseChoker
FireStarter
AC4HeavyWeapon
alpha_scizor
ARDSdude
ShadowdragonXX
Erie
yatoc
Exutan
TheGreatAshton
CaptChickenWing00
Shiny Azumarill
SirHubbard
firefalcon
cater
Xx_KrAzZy_xX
Pwnage-sama
oniongravy64
Darkravenn12
Teamgaming
Pokelove64
CarmelDitto
revolutionX1600
taffel94
Coaster
thunderXVIII
sosogamer
Qwark
FightingIrishman1
madcatzz
Gigatitan
113 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
TheGreatAshton

TheGreatAshton

UT points : 5503

-Official Trade Thread- - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Official Trade Thread-   -Official Trade Thread- - Page 4 EmptySat May 09, 2009 3:36 pm

cater wrote:
Beat the game isn't hard and long.

Does someone need a Gallade with modest nature, max sp atk and speed IV and the other IVs are abow 20, It's legit of course. It's good for the special attacker Gallade.

I beat it 3 times. I got bored of it, so I wanted a high level cause i had to get s new platinum.
Back to top Go down
Pwnage-sama

Pwnage-sama

UT points : 6461

PostSubject: Re: -Official Trade Thread-   -Official Trade Thread- - Page 4 EmptySat May 09, 2009 3:40 pm

TheGreatAshton wrote:
Pwnage-sama wrote:
TheGreatAshton wrote:
Can someone let me borrow a high level (70-100) pokemon so I can beat the game? I'm having trouble... I'll give you a adament abra, you can make a phy Ala if you want. pig
No offense, dude... but I don't think anybody would trade you their high level Pokemon for an Adamant Abra. I know you said you're just borrowing, but that's still pretty stupid. Just use AR to get infinite Rare Candies. If you don't have AR, tough luck.
Why does everyone have to be sooooo mean? Grow a heart. I let my friend borrow my AR, and people can't help other people out? That cruelty.... Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
I'm not trying to be mean here, I'm just trying to be reasonable.
Back to top Go down
TheGreatAshton

TheGreatAshton

PostSubject: Re: -Official Trade Thread-   -Official Trade Thread- - Page 4 EmptySat May 09, 2009 3:42 pm

Pwnage-sama wrote:
TheGreatAshton wrote:
Pwnage-sama wrote:
TheGreatAshton wrote:
Can someone let me borrow a high level (70-100) pokemon so I can beat the game? I'm having trouble... I'll give you a adament abra, you can make a phy Ala if you want. pig
No offense, dude... but I don't think anybody would trade you their high level Pokemon for an Adamant Abra. I know you said you're just borrowing, but that's still pretty stupid. Just use AR to get infinite Rare Candies. If you don't have AR, tough luck.
Why does everyone have to be sooooo mean? Grow a heart. I let my friend borrow my AR, and people can't help other people out? That cruelty.... Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Ok, ok... FINE... I just dont have my AR on me, so I was asking for help. I trained my people the first 2 times, hacked the 3rd time, then my game exploded. Mad Not really, you. get the point
Back to top Go down
Pokelove64

Pokelove64

UT points : 7070

PostSubject: Re: -Official Trade Thread-   -Official Trade Thread- - Page 4 EmptySat May 09, 2009 3:43 pm

Wait, you restarted your game 4 times?

Last edited by Pokelove on Sat May 09, 2009 3:45 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Late post XD)
Back to top Go down
TheGreatAshton

TheGreatAshton

PostSubject: Re: -Official Trade Thread-   -Official Trade Thread- - Page 4 EmptySat May 09, 2009 3:44 pm

Pokelove wrote:
TheGreatAshton wrote:
Pwnage-sama wrote:
TheGreatAshton wrote:
Jeez, chill out kid! Look, everyone has to beat the game! It's part of the game! If you'd quit whining and do it, it would probly be done by now!
The the post above that one LOLOLLOLOLOLOLOL
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Coaster

UT points : 6568

PostSubject: Re: -Official Trade Thread-   -Official Trade Thread- - Page 4 EmptySat May 09, 2009 3:56 pm

Pwnage-sama wrote:
TheGreatAshton wrote:
Pwnage-sama wrote:
TheGreatAshton wrote:

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!! lol jk but seriously thegreatashton, i wanted to do ev training and all to get into competitive battling, but i had to beat the game first. i got no help from anyone (well i didnt ask for it) and its part of the challenge.
Back to top Go down
TheGreatAshton

TheGreatAshton

PostSubject: Re: -Official Trade Thread-   -Official Trade Thread- - Page 4 EmptySat May 09, 2009 3:58 pm

Pokelove wrote:
Wait, you restarted your game 4 times?

Ya, it's fun to do it over, but the 3rd was boring, so I wanted to ev train, but my game broke. So i had to buy a new one. lol!
Back to top Go down
cater

cater

UT points : 6025

PostSubject: Re: -Official Trade Thread-   -Official Trade Thread- - Page 4 EmptySat May 09, 2009 4:00 pm

Stop offing.
Back to top Go down
TheGreatAshton

TheGreatAshton

PostSubject: Re: -Official Trade Thread-   -Official Trade Thread- - Page 4 EmptySat May 09, 2009 4:01 pm

cater wrote:
Stop offing.
?
Back to top Go down
TheGreatAshton

TheGreatAshton

PostSubject: Re: -Official Trade Thread-   -Official Trade Thread- - Page 4 EmptySat May 09, 2009 5:00 pm

I have a modest shinx, unchecked iv's, Only had one battle with a bidoof. Anyone wanna trade?
Back to top Go down
FightingIrishman1

FightingIrishman1

UT points : 5662

PostSubject: Gallade   -Official Trade Thread- - Page 4 EmptySat May 09, 2009 5:21 pm

Hey Cater what do you want for the Gallade
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Coaster

UT points : 6568

PostSubject: Re: -Official Trade Thread-   -Official Trade Thread- - Page 4 EmptySat May 09, 2009 10:07 pm

Looking for a heracross (any nature will do, but if you have an adamant nature, i'll really appreciated Very Happy ). i'll trade some untouched fossil pokemon, like shieldon, aerodactyl, kabuto, and anorith. PM me if you can trade or if you want a different pokemon, i might be able to get it. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Shiny Azumarill

Shiny Azumarill

UT points : 5746

PostSubject: Re: -Official Trade Thread-   -Official Trade Thread- - Page 4 EmptySat May 09, 2009 10:49 pm

My brother needs an Up-grade and Dubious Disc for his Porygon. Anyone want to trade, I have lots of TMs I'm not going to use...
Back to top Go down
cater

cater

UT points : 6025

PostSubject: Re: -Official Trade Thread-   -Official Trade Thread- - Page 4 EmptySun May 10, 2009 1:25 am

FightingIrishman1 wrote:
Hey Cater what do you want for the Gallade
Well, do you have tm26?
Back to top Go down
CaptChickenWing00

CaptChickenWing00

UT points : 5667

PostSubject: Re: -Official Trade Thread-   -Official Trade Thread- - Page 4 EmptySun May 10, 2009 9:14 am

Yo Shiny Azumarill I have an up grade and dubious disc I can spare if you have TM Trick Room and Charge Beam
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/CaptChickenWing00
Pokelove64

Pokelove64

PostSubject: Re: -Official Trade Thread-   -Official Trade Thread- - Page 4 EmptySun May 10, 2009 9:16 am

I'll give you dubious disc for a rain dance tm, shiny azumaril.
Back to top Go down
Shiny Azumarill

Shiny Azumarill

UT points : 5746

PostSubject: Re: -Official Trade Thread-   -Official Trade Thread- - Page 4 EmptySun May 10, 2009 9:19 am

To be fair, I'll give Capt.chicken Trick Room or Charge Beam for the Up-grade, Pokelove... you can give me Dubious disc for my Rain Dance TM. Sound Good?
Back to top Go down
Pokelove64

Pokelove64

PostSubject: Re: -Official Trade Thread-   -Official Trade Thread- - Page 4 EmptySun May 10, 2009 9:21 am

Thats fair. My fc is on my sig. PM me when your ready Very Happy
Do pearl, not platinum
Back to top Go down
CaptChickenWing00

CaptChickenWing00

UT points : 5667

PostSubject: Re: -Official Trade Thread-   -Official Trade Thread- - Page 4 EmptySun May 10, 2009 9:27 am

Gotcha, Shiny Azumarill. I guess i'll take trick room. PM me when you are ready. FC in sig
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/CaptChickenWing00
Pwnage-sama

Pwnage-sama

PostSubject: Re: -Official Trade Thread-   -Official Trade Thread- - Page 4 EmptySun May 10, 2009 9:28 am

Trading a Modest Treecko with max IVs on Spd good IVs on all stats except Atk for a Brave/Quiet Mudkip, preferrably Quiet with max IVs on Sp.Atk, and good IVs on the rest of its stats except Spd. Also, I'll make Treecko hold an Expert Belt if the Mudkip knows Curse.
Back to top Go down
Pokelove64

Pokelove64

PostSubject: Re: -Official Trade Thread-   -Official Trade Thread- - Page 4 EmptySun May 10, 2009 10:42 am

Looking for a relaxed slowpoke with good deffensive IVs. PM me if you have one, and i'll trade for it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gigatitan

Gigatitan

UT points : 6890

PostSubject: Re: -Official Trade Thread-   -Official Trade Thread- - Page 4 EmptySun May 10, 2009 11:18 am

Sama, do you still have that Regirock? If so, tell me what you want for it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gigatitan
Pwnage-sama

Pwnage-sama

PostSubject: Re: -Official Trade Thread-   -Official Trade Thread- - Page 4 EmptySun May 10, 2009 11:25 am

Gigatitan wrote:
Sama, do you still have that Regirock? If so, tell me what you want for it.
Yeah, I do. Umm... whatta you have to offer?
Back to top Go down
yatoc

yatoc

UT points : 5689

PostSubject: Re: -Official Trade Thread-   -Official Trade Thread- - Page 4 EmptySun May 10, 2009 1:05 pm

I have a Ghastly with pokerus if any wants to trade i don't care what for i just need a favor... I have 4 bronzors i breeded all with natures i want and i need to check their IV's so i just need to go into a level 100 battle and see what their at.
Back to top Go down
FightingIrishman1

FightingIrishman1

UT points : 5662

PostSubject: Re: -Official Trade Thread-   -Official Trade Thread- - Page 4 EmptySun May 10, 2009 1:10 pm

ya cater i have tm 26 so do you want to trade fc-2793 1743 6285
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -Official Trade Thread-   -Official Trade Thread- - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

-Official Trade Thread-
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next