Uuttitan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uuttitan Community Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

my final rain dance singles team :)

Go down 
+6
Pokelove64
Greene
Kanrik
song0flife
Sephirothislord
ccman
10 posters
AuthorMessage
ccman

ccman

UT points : 5523

my final rain dance singles team :) Empty
PostSubject: my final rain dance singles team :)   my final rain dance singles team :) EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 11:13 pm

this i s my final team

phione@damp rock
252 hp 252 spc attck 4 def
bold
rain dance
hp elctric
rest
surf

my rain set up and hes pretty bulky with a instant rest plus this guy should get some more love its so powerful under the rain nu? yah right yah smogon idiots

thnx sephirothislord and pokelove for helping me with this guy

sharpedo@expert belt
80atck 252 speed 176 spc attck
naive
surf
endure
ice beam
eq
a mixed sharpedo surf is amzingly potent under rain dance and eq lets me hit electrics and blisseys for good damage expert belt is so i dont die to fast and with rain and expert belt surf is gonna really hurt some1 like i said before he is so powerful/end repeting praise

lanturn@choice specs
252 spc atck 252 hp 4 spc def
thunder
surf
ice beam
brine

this is my choice specs lanturn hes kinda a bulky sweeper with great coverage and he has a ton of chances to heal with his wesome volt absorb ability hes also one of the only few pokemon that resist bolt beam 0.o and thats a jab in the face for most ou fanatics

shaymin@damprock
252 spc atck 252 spd 4 hp
timid
rest
rain dance
earth pwr
seed flare

my shaymin is a status absorber annoyence and capable fighter all at once
so he contributes alot to the team and he provides a sweet switch in to opposing electric attcks and set up rain if it gos down or phione is out of comission(which happens rarely)
and like phione he can absorb status or rest and swuitch out to instantly healxD

bronzong@leftovers
252 hp 128 spc attck 80 spc def 50 def
charge beam
grass knot
psychic
substitute

bronzong is an amzing bulky sweeper and with charge beam and his bulk he can set on anything and with rain giving him no weaknesses its even harder to take him down and his immunitys and resists give him a ton of chances to swicth in and set up

and finally clefable!!!

clefable@lifeorb
double edge
meteor mash
rain dance
soft boiled

clefable sets up a secondary rain dance and his stab life orb double edge with no recoil is so potent (uutitan used on and it was his mvp for that battle) meteromash is for another move and a possible attck bonus and her abillity is so amazing no entry hazards move recoil life orb recoil weather damge and she is the only normal tank with immunity to toxic damage(besides snorlax) which makes blissey relly jelouse dont you think?

proceed to rate comment and rip through my team Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sephirothislord

Sephirothislord

UT points : 5927

PostSubject: Re: my final rain dance singles team :)   my final rain dance singles team :) EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 11:25 pm

I'm sorry, but how does Sharpedo help with Blisseys?
Back to top Go down
ccman

ccman

PostSubject: Re: my final rain dance singles team :)   my final rain dance singles team :) EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 11:29 pm

Sephirothislord wrote:

it lets me hit her with a phsychl attck but i might replace it with waterfall just for stab and rain dance boost
Back to top Go down
song0flife

song0flife

UT points : 5831

PostSubject: Re: my final rain dance singles team :)   my final rain dance singles team :) EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 11:34 pm

Sephirothislord wrote:
Sharpedo has an attack of around 280 - 350 plus earthquake with 100 power is a strong attack
A Blissey with max Def only has 130 Def so with 2 or 3 EQ's blissey would be gone

If Sharpedo has Experty Belt Super Effective Attacks are doubled in battle so if your worried about Blissies i would recommend swiching EQ for Brick Break for more damage

EDIT: yea for some reason i keep getting TM's F***d up Sharpedo cant learn BB

Last edited by song0flife on Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ccman

ccman

PostSubject: Re: my final rain dance singles team :)   my final rain dance singles team :) EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 11:41 pm

song0flife wrote:
Sephirothislord wrote:
Sharpedo has an attack of around 280 - 350 plus earthquake with 100 power is a strong attack
A Blissey with max Def only has 130 Def so with 2 or 3 EQ's blissey would be gone

If Sharpedo has Experty Belt Super Effective Attacks are doubled in battle so if your worried about Blissies i would recommend swiching EQ for Brick Break for more damage

thnx for the help but can he learn brick break?
if so then im definately using brick break for some good coverage on normals

thnx for the help
Back to top Go down
song0flife

song0flife

PostSubject: Re: my final rain dance singles team :)   my final rain dance singles team :) EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 12:01 am

That Sharpedo looks like its a risk because its two strongest attacks EQ and Surf also hurt your team Bronzong and Shaymin are the only pokemon i recommend using with Sharpedo
Back to top Go down
Kanrik
Admin
Admin
Kanrik

UT points : 14530
Location : The Distortion World, its beautiful this time of year

PostSubject: Re: my final rain dance singles team :)   my final rain dance singles team :) EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 12:02 am

ccman wrote:
this i s my final team

phione@damp rock
252 hp 252 spc attck 4 def
bold
rain dance
hp elctric
rest
surf

my rain set up and hes pretty bulky with a instant rest plus this guy should get some more love its so powerful under the rain nu? yah right yah smogon idiots
Actually, this would be the only time I agree with Smogon. ITs move set is extreamly limited. A grass type move would eat it alive, due to weakness. Also, the turn you set up, they will either set up something of their own, or attack, either way, Phione wont last too long. The only way to make an attacking Phione would be full spat EVs, so therefore I cant tell you anyway to fix this. Pretty much, as soon as Thunder or Energy ball comes, Phione is toast.

thnx sephirothislord and pokelove for helping me with this guy

sharpedo@expert belt
80atck 252 speed 176 spc attck
naive
surf
endure
ice beam
eq
a mixed sharpedo surf is amzingly potent under rain dance and eq lets me hit electrics and blisseys for good damage expert belt is so i dont die to fast and with rain and expert belt surf is gonna really hurt some1 like i said before he is so powerful/end repeting praise
I think even a Blissey would survive an attack from that thing. You made it too Physically weak, and its a freaking amazing physical attacker. Mix wise, if anything split it a bit more evenly. Sure, you got to keep its speed, but thats pretty much all it has, STAB Mach Punch or Vacuum wave, and the thing is a goner. Also, Expert Belt only works when the attack is Super Effective, therefore, EQ on Blissey still = to nothing.

lanturn@choice specs
252 spc atck 252 hp 4 spc def
thunder
surf
ice beam
brine

this is my choice specs lanturn hes kinda a bulky sweeper with great coverage and he has a ton of chances to heal with his wesome volt absorb ability hes also one of the only few pokemon that resist bolt beam 0.o and thats a jab in the face for most ou fanatics
I give you the special defense stylings of the Sp. Def Tank Cradlily! Honestly though, you would get locked into a forced switch right there and then. While your switching, it can power up, you switch back in for Ice Beam, it hits you with a STAB powered up Energy Ball... Makes it kinda hard doesn't it? Plus even with the Specs, I think a Calm Cradlily could take an Ice Beam. Then again it depends on how its used

shaymin@damprock
252 spc atck 252 spd 4 hp
timid
rest
rain dance
earth pwr
seed flare

my shaymin is a status absorber annoyence and capable fighter all at once
so he contributes alot to the team and he provides a sweet switch in to opposing electric attcks and set up rain if it gos down or phione is out of comission(which happens rarely)
and like phione he can absorb status or rest and swuitch out to instantly healxD
Hi Ice Beam! Or would you prefer an Ice Shard? Either way, that thing is gonna get beaten into a pulp. Granted that its fast, Its still no where close to its un-usable Sky Forme. Plus with platinum tutor moves a pokemon could just randomly pull off an Ice Punch or Signal beam and you'd never see it coming. Or if someone would randomly have a Dry Skin Toxicroak and would happen to Poison Jab STAB it. I'd also like to just rage on that you screwed up the only thing that could save you from a Grass type pokemon sweeping the first 1/2 of your team. Air Cutter/Air Slash anyone? It learns it, use it. If Lanturn and Sharpedo fail at getting rid of it, you have nothing left to take care of a Grass type pokemon, and with their amazing abilities in the duel type area, that can be troublesome.

bronzong@leftovers
252 hp 128 spc attck 80 spc def 50 def
charge beam
grass knot
psychic
substitute

bronzong is an amzing bulky sweeper and with charge beam and his bulk he can set on anything and with rain giving him no weaknesses its even harder to take him down and his immunitys and resists give him a ton of chances to swicth in and set up
Unless that thing has Levitate, Hello Earthquake. Or While you Sub, I'll Sunny Day, THEN begin to blast you with Flamethrowers and Flare Blitz's

and finally clefable!!!

clefable@lifeorb
double edge
meteor mash
rain dance
soft boiled

clefable sets up a secondary rain dance and his stab life orb double edge with no recoil is so potent (uutitan used on and it was his mvp for that battle) meteromash is for another move and a possible attck bonus and her abillity is so amazing no entry hazards move recoil life orb recoil weather damge and she is the only normal tank with immunity to toxic damage(besides snorlax) which makes blissey relly jelouse dont you think?
I love how you have no EVs posted for this pokemon. I'll give credit for thinking of using its ability Magic Gaurd. Although I wouldn't say that its anywhere near Blissey when it comes to taking a Special Hit. If you get hit with a Taunt, there would be nothing to worry about, because you cant rely on Softboiled to save your when your HP is low.

proceed to rate comment and rip through my team Very Happy
Overall, you have some things to be worked out. For starters, you rely too much on special attacks. You have two pokemon with physical attacks. One is your below par Sharpedo which is far from being scary. The other is Clefable, and the only threat there is if she gets an attack boost, but thats it. Work more on Walls/Bulky pokemon, and get away from the sweepers. Also, for a rain dance team, you lack pokemon with Swift Swim, an ability that was pretty much MADE for rain dance. Shaymin and Phione are to easy to predict, they have a very limited move set, and even with that, There are only a handful of moves that even work well on either one. You also have very few ways to counter things that have Super Effect hits on your pokemon, so you need to consider that as well. Also understand that I'm not trying to be cruel and unusual (though it may seem like it)
Comments in Bold
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/pkTrainerKanrik
Kanrik
Admin
Admin
Kanrik

UT points : 14530
Location : The Distortion World, its beautiful this time of year

PostSubject: Re: my final rain dance singles team :)   my final rain dance singles team :) EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 12:02 am

song0flife wrote:
Sephirothislord wrote:

EDIT: yea for some reason i keep getting TM's F***d up Sharpedo cant learn BB
its a singles team
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/pkTrainerKanrik
song0flife

song0flife

PostSubject: Re: my final rain dance singles team :)   my final rain dance singles team :) EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 12:09 am

sry im just used to seeing double battles i forget that people still do singles Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Greene

Greene

UT points : 7469

PostSubject: Re: my final rain dance singles team :)   my final rain dance singles team :) EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 6:48 am

WEll the first problem is it breaks both the items clause and the legendaries clause, both of which are common.

Over reliance on water moves, a good Vaporeon could wall your team pretty nicely. One set there I see has two water moves. And Bronzong really can't sweep outside of a Trick Room so you really shouldn't try to.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Greene1516
Pokelove64

Pokelove64

UT points : 7048

PostSubject: Re: my final rain dance singles team :)   my final rain dance singles team :) EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 7:19 am

Greene wrote:
WEll the first problem is it breaks both the items clause and the legendaries clause, both of which are common.

Over reliance on water moves, a good Vaporeon could wall your team pretty nicely. One set there I see has two water moves. And Bronzong really can't sweep outside of a Trick Room so you really shouldn't try to.
1. Shaymin is OU, not Uber.
2. Not many people use the item clause, because it's stupid.

The item clause is when Two or more pokemon are holding the same item. The only time I've seen that used is in the Battle Tower.
Back to top Go down
Greene

Greene

UT points : 7469

PostSubject: Re: my final rain dance singles team :)   my final rain dance singles team :) EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 8:11 am

Pokelove wrote:
Greene wrote:

1. Shaymin is OU, not Uber.
2. Not many people use the item clause, because it's stupid.

The item clause is when Two or more pokemon are holding the same item. The only time I've seen that used is in the Battle Tower.

I never said Shaymin was uber, I said he was a legend ad most people play by a no legends clause. And I have to disagree, the item clause is very very common and mainly because it's not stupid; otherwise you always have people with tonnes of Life Orbs and Leftovers. It brings more balance and skill to a battle.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Greene1516
freak0zoid

freak0zoid

UT points : 5540

PostSubject: Re: my final rain dance singles team :)   my final rain dance singles team :) EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 10:41 am

are you sure that two rain dancers are enough i used to have a uu rain dance team and i had a early game raindancer a mid game rain dancer and a back up rain dancer incase my others get sweeped or unlucky or haxed Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mrdragon206

Mrdragon206

UT points : 5211

PostSubject: Re: my final rain dance singles team :)   my final rain dance singles team :) EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 5:41 pm

I rarely see the items clause and see the legends clause even less than that, so I wouldn't call them common. Though I guess it depends where you play. Either way, I wouldn't call them standard rules that he really needs to worry about.
Back to top Go down
leafshadow

leafshadow

UT points : 6443

PostSubject: Re: my final rain dance singles team :)   my final rain dance singles team :) EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 7:47 pm

This topic was long dead and you brought it back
Back to top Go down
Darkhunter101

Darkhunter101

UT points : 6085

PostSubject: Re: my final rain dance singles team :)   my final rain dance singles team :) EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 8:06 pm

leafshadow wrote:
No, AABB brought it back so someone commented on it, it's not their fault.
Back to top Go down
leafshadow

leafshadow

UT points : 6443

PostSubject: Re: my final rain dance singles team :)   my final rain dance singles team :) EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 8:15 pm

Darkhunter101 wrote:
leafshadow wrote:
No, AABB brought it back so someone commented on it, it's not their fault.
Thanx for clearing it up Dark Lock Please
Back to top Go down
Mrdragon206

Mrdragon206

UT points : 5211

PostSubject: Re: my final rain dance singles team :)   my final rain dance singles team :) EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 10:24 pm

heh, yea, sorry about that. AABB posting everywhere mixed me up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my final rain dance singles team :)   my final rain dance singles team :) Empty

Back to top Go down

my final rain dance singles team :)
Page 1 of 1