Uuttitan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uuttitan Community Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RM CroLatias/Mixed Sweeper

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Neku

Neku

UT points : 5698

RM CroLatias/Mixed Sweeper Empty
PostSubject: RM CroLatias/Mixed Sweeper   RM CroLatias/Mixed Sweeper EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 7:34 pm

So I decided to make some Latias builds this time these sets won't be a complete fail like when I first joined the fourm and posted some builds. Anyway, I decided to take the Crocune build and transfer it to Latias, don't jump the gun! I know what you're thinking "Other calm are minds superior to this one, why not just use recover or wish!" Well calm down and look at it. And the next set will be a mixed sweeper Latias since I love mixed sweepers.

Latias @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP/ 252 Def/ 4 Spe
Nature: Bold

-Dragon Pulse
-Calm Mind
-Sleep Talk
-Rest
Overview
Okay now that you've gave me time to explain this act of blasphemy, this Latias, I think will hold its own. Don't give me that, "Offensive calm mind is superior!" Dragon pulse is a great move, STAB, and atleast neutral damage to everything besides dragon which is super-effective. This thing is pretty bulky and once it gets some calm minds up don't take this set lightly.

Latias @ Life Orb
EVs: 252 Spe/ 180 Atk/ 76 SpA (Need Help With EVs) Alternative: 176 Spe/ 80 HP/ 252 Atk IDK!
Nature: Naive

-Draco Meteor
-Dragon Claw/Outrage
-Surf/Grass Knot
-Recover
Overview
Draco Meteor really packs a punch and with the STAB, it's great, the only drawback is it isn't 100 percent accuracy. If I choose Outrage I'm locked into a move but Dragon Claw is less powerful. Recover to last. Grass knot or...Surf, I need your guys help! So thanks for reading this long post and constructive criticism is much appreciated! Very Happy

Last edited by Neku on Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
nikodem123asdf

nikodem123asdf

UT points : 5719

PostSubject: Re: RM CroLatias/Mixed Sweeper   RM CroLatias/Mixed Sweeper EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 3:17 am

dragon is not very effective against steels but after 2-3 calm minds you dont have to worry about them that whole much cause most of them has low sp def
Back to top Go down
77pudding

77pudding

UT points : 5714

PostSubject: Re: RM CroLatias/Mixed Sweeper   RM CroLatias/Mixed Sweeper EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 2:53 pm

For calm mind set looks pretty good but you could also do recover instead of sleep talk/rest and add surf.
For the mixed sweeper one I would go with surf due to at least neutral damage on every type and go fot dragon claw due to the confusion.
Back to top Go down
CaseyR

CaseyR

UT points : 5988

PostSubject: Re: RM CroLatias/Mixed Sweeper   RM CroLatias/Mixed Sweeper EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 6:59 pm

Yes, instead of Rest and Sleep Talk you could go for Recover. If so, use HP Fire for the steels and ice types.
The original set looks good though, too. Smile
Back to top Go down
Neku

Neku

UT points : 5698

PostSubject: Re: RM CroLatias/Mixed Sweeper   RM CroLatias/Mixed Sweeper EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 8:35 pm

Thanks guys! Always appreciate your feedback =D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RM CroLatias/Mixed Sweeper   RM CroLatias/Mixed Sweeper Empty

Back to top Go down

RM CroLatias/Mixed Sweeper
Page 1 of 1