Uuttitan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uuttitan Community Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RMT Mixed Glory

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BornCritless

UT points : 5499

RMT Mixed Glory Empty
PostSubject: RMT Mixed Glory   RMT Mixed Glory EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 10:35 am

Lead: Furret @ Choice Scarf
Jolly / Keen Eye / 172 HP 252 ATK 84 SPE
~Trick
~Return
~Focus Punch
~Sucker Punch

Furret is used as a lead cause its cute and because of its usefulness. I trick their lead and if they just so happen to SR or anything other than an attack, i get a free Focus punch on the switch. Also pretty good deathfodder sometimes Razz

Tier:NU i believe not sure at the moment.

Special Wall: Politoed @ Leftovers
Calm / [Water absorb][Damp]/ 252 HP 252 SpD 4 SpA
~Refresh
~Surf
~Ice Beam
~Toxic

Politoed is such a reliable wall since it can heal off any status effects and dish out toxics to potential sweepers threats. Ice beam is for dragon types and coverage while Surf is just for STAB. I run Water absorb for now but i may switch to Damp because of the mass ammounts of exploding Azelf, Heatran. Its also the perfect Counter to Scarftran and Lead Heatran.

Tier: NU

Physical Sweeper: Rhyperior @ Life Orb
Jolly / Solid Rock / 252 ATK 252 SPE 4 SpD
~Rock Polish
~Stone Edge
~EQ
~Megahorn

Nothing much to say here. Force a switch then polish those rocks Very Happy. Rock Polish Rhyperior is a threat to any team and outspeeds quite a few pokemon with 1 RP under his belt. EQ and Stone Edge for STAB while Megahorn is for dark types such as Absol.

Tier: UU

Mixed Sweeper : Salamence @ Life Orb
Naive / Intimidate / 16 ATK 252 SPE 240 SpA
~Draco Meteor
~EQ
~Fire Blast
~Outrage

Gotta love mixmence. So effective against dedicated special and physical walls. Not doing to much to Bliss( that fat whore)? Outrage and knock that pink fatass into an early artery clogged death. Steelix giving you trouble? Fire Blast for the free kill. Draco Meteor for special STAB while Outrage for physical STAB. EQ and Fire blast for coverage.

Tier: OU

Mixed Wall: Cresselia @ Leftovers
Calm / Levitate / 252 HP 200 DEF 56 SpD
~Charge Beam
~Ice Beam
~Rest
~Sleep talk

Pretty simple Rest talker. I get screwed over a lot by trick pokemon so its really not that useful if my opponent has a tricker and cress is my last pokemon and if i'm under the influence of rest. Good wall though and helps me out against those Hippowdons.

Tier: UU

Supporter : Jirachi @ Leftovers
Impish / Serene Grave / 240 HP 160 DEF 32 SPE 76 SpD
~Wish
~U-Turn
~T wave
~Iron Head

Support Jirachi. Wish then U-Turn out into a better candidate such as mixmence and help him recover as much hp back so he can begin sweeping. Thunder wave and Iron head for some Para Flinching fun.

Tier: OU

Summary: This team was just made yesterday and is pretty effective. First test battle was against [DA] Darkhunter101 (correct me if i'm wrong). 3-0 or 2-0 win i can't remember but it was a good match. Battle number 2 was against a smogon OU whore so you can put the pieces together. I really like this team because of its variety. Most people have 4-5 OU and 1 BL and claim they ain't OU whoring but this team revolves around pokemon you never really see in competitive play a lot and they still manage to survive in the OU tier.

2 NU, 2 UU, 2 OU.

Suggestions and comments are appreciated. I might be at uutton partay later today so challenge me their if you want. Its shoddy challenge only since my ds got screwed over and i kinda need a new AR( i keep em legit so i don't really care if you call me a hacker). All challenges are welcome but don't OU whore else your just waisting my time. I wanna see variety.

~BornCritless~
Back to top Go down
Neku

Neku

UT points : 5696

RMT Mixed Glory Empty
PostSubject: Re: RMT Mixed Glory   RMT Mixed Glory EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 12:44 pm

Good team, like the mix of NU, UU, and OU. But for the sake of mods warning you, cut back on the language. I personally don't mind but others might. This team will do since not much can set up on it.
Back to top Go down
BornCritless

RMT Mixed Glory Empty
PostSubject: Re: RMT Mixed Glory   RMT Mixed Glory EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 12:49 pm

Neku wrote:
Good team, like the mix of NU, UU, and OU. But for the sake of mods warning you, cut back on the language. I personally don't mind but others might. This team will do since not much can set up on it.

I'll edit the language if a mod asks me to or i might just make a new on without the language if it gets deleted. The only thing that can set up on this is smeargle =.= how embarrasing.
Back to top Go down
Neku

Neku

UT points : 5696

RMT Mixed Glory Empty
PostSubject: Re: RMT Mixed Glory   RMT Mixed Glory EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 3:59 pm

BornCritless wrote:
Neku wrote:

I'll edit the language if a mod asks me to or i might just make a new on without the language if it gets deleted. The only thing that can set up on this is smeargle =.= how embarrasing.

Smeargle is pretty squishy so you should be okay lol. Smeargle won't sweep teams but I don't see you losing because a smeargle set up.
Back to top Go down
BornCritless

RMT Mixed Glory Empty
PostSubject: Re: RMT Mixed Glory   RMT Mixed Glory EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 4:07 pm

Neku wrote:
BornCritless wrote:
Neku wrote:

Smeargle is pretty squishy so you should be okay lol. Smeargle won't sweep teams but I don't see you losing because a smeargle set up.

you'd be surprised what a smeargle can do to my cress. Just battled a few hours ago and it tricked me a scarf since i was using sleep talk and i coulnd't do much to it since cress was my last guy.
Back to top Go down
CaseyR

CaseyR

UT points : 5986

RMT Mixed Glory Empty
PostSubject: Re: RMT Mixed Glory   RMT Mixed Glory EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 7:05 pm

Why don't you try Super Fang instead of Focus Punch on Furret?
Back to top Go down
BornCritless

RMT Mixed Glory Empty
PostSubject: Re: RMT Mixed Glory   RMT Mixed Glory EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 10:06 pm

CaseyR wrote:
Why don't you try Super Fang instead of Focus Punch on Furret?

cause in most cases like when facing smogonites, they always carry some sort of rock/ steel type to counter and since focus punch does decent damage against whatever switches in its one of my best options. Might run a set with super fang and try it out though thanks for the suggestion Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

RMT Mixed Glory Empty
PostSubject: Re: RMT Mixed Glory   RMT Mixed Glory Empty

Back to top Go down

RMT Mixed Glory
Page 1 of 1