Uuttitan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uuttitan Community Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RM Gimmicky but Viable Hitmontop

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
saxman1324

saxman1324

UT points : 6076

RM Gimmicky but Viable Hitmontop Empty
PostSubject: RM Gimmicky but Viable Hitmontop   RM Gimmicky but Viable Hitmontop EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 6:01 pm

Hitmontop - Adamant
Wide Lens
252 Atk, 252 Spe, 6 HP
Agility
Triple Kick
Rollout
Pursuit/Earthquake

Technitop with a twist. Triple Kick with 3 kicks is an amazingly strong attack taking stab and technician into hand. inspired by xenon from yt the other day when he said that a persian with techinician and fury swipes could cause damage equal to that of an explosion with 5 attacks in a row. anyways, wide lens boosts the accuracy of triple kick and rollout to 99% just to be sure that a miss doesnt cripple the plan. agility to give a needed speed boost to sweeping levels with triple kick. just to prove its power, if triple kick lands all 3 times it can do 70.1% - 83.5% to the average spiking skarmory. with a LO it could OHKO, but i would rather have the accuracy

possible alternative: switching agility with bulk up and swapping the the Spe and HP EV's (i prefer bulkiness with a bulk up hitmontop), and with one bulk up will always OHKO the average skarm. aka could completely stop the skarm/bliss combo

of course this really is a gimmick set with rollout and agilisweeping, but i find that triple kick isnt considered as useful as it should be

Comment, rate, whatevs
Back to top Go down
Zapirak

Zapirak

UT points : 5321

PostSubject: Re: RM Gimmicky but Viable Hitmontop   RM Gimmicky but Viable Hitmontop EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 6:23 pm

that looks really decent, I would go for bulky hitmontop for the OHKO skarm, and could possibly OHKO Bliss with that set
Back to top Go down
waterkunai1

waterkunai1

UT points : 5269

PostSubject: whoah   RM Gimmicky but Viable Hitmontop EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 8:19 pm

whoah that is awsome but I would choose bulk up instead of agility or life orb agility because if it hits the other 3 times of triple kick will land
Back to top Go down
saxman1324

saxman1324

UT points : 6076

PostSubject: Re: RM Gimmicky but Viable Hitmontop   RM Gimmicky but Viable Hitmontop EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 9:38 pm

waterkunai1 wrote:
whoah that is awsome but I would choose bulk up instead of agility or life orb agility because if it hits the other 3 times of triple kick will land

wrong, every kick of Triple Kick has its own accuracy of 90%, therefore it could be any number of kicks within 3, even 1. o, and not completely sure but the calculator was a little strange in the way it put it, so im still working to make sure that the OHKO statement is correct.
Back to top Go down
SebaSneakers

SebaSneakers

UT points : 5751

PostSubject: Re: RM Gimmicky but Viable Hitmontop   RM Gimmicky but Viable Hitmontop EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 4:52 am

i love this set !

but is triple kick realy that strong
it has 10 based bower
+ 50 % stab + 50 % Techincian = 20 x3 = 60 ?
or am i wrong with techician ?

anyway love this set bulk up may be a good idea but i like agillity 2 it depends against what team you are playing
Back to top Go down
Daiko

Daiko

UT points : 6820

PostSubject: Re: RM Gimmicky but Viable Hitmontop   RM Gimmicky but Viable Hitmontop EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 5:58 am

Triple kick gets stronger each hit.

So the longer it lasts, the better it will be..
Back to top Go down
http://spearpillar.roflforum.net/forum.htm
SebaSneakers

SebaSneakers

UT points : 5751

PostSubject: Re: RM Gimmicky but Viable Hitmontop   RM Gimmicky but Viable Hitmontop EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 6:21 am

Daiko wrote:
Triple kick gets stronger each hit.

So the longer it lasts, the better it will be..

ow ok i get it

how much does it increase ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RM Gimmicky but Viable Hitmontop   RM Gimmicky but Viable Hitmontop Empty

Back to top Go down

RM Gimmicky but Viable Hitmontop
Page 1 of 1