Uuttitan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uuttitan Community Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rate Team Potential's Star

Go down 
+2
s16jstae
leafshadow
6 posters
AuthorMessage
leafshadow

leafshadow

UT points : 6444

Rate Team Potential's Star Empty
PostSubject: Rate Team Potential's Star   Rate Team Potential's Star EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 6:40 am

Shedinja Yes Shedinja Many people have faced my UU/NU team and lost cause of this most Neverused bug exept for some bug poison types (gonna use you soon Wasp) With Entry hazards and Status everywhere Not much would use it or expect it the reason why I chose it.

Shedinja @ Focus Sash
Nature Jolly
Evs 252Atk 252Spe 4SpA
Moveset
SD
Shadow Sheak
Dig
X Sissor

Shedinja second favorite poke of mine only losing to Sceptile. SD will help boost his Attack even more while Shadow Sneak and X scissor are its main STAB Shadow Sneak for Priority X Scissor for Raw Power and Mabye Crit Hax. Dig yes Dig is For Coverage I once Saw it in a Wifi Battle and though why not. Dig got me wins as it's a Suprise for income Fires and Steels trying to switch in only to get hit by a Super effective Dig. Twisted Evil Jolly and 252 Spe Fkr Max Speed and 252 for Great Atk the other 4 I personally put them anywhere. This Shed won me many battles Haven't used him in a long time though. Well Rate Comment Peace Guys Very Happy
Back to top Go down
s16jstae

s16jstae

UT points : 5156

PostSubject: Re: Rate Team Potential's Star   Rate Team Potential's Star EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 7:32 am

it seems fine.

"Dig got me wins as it's a Suprise for income Fires and Steels trying to switch in only to get hit by a Super effective Dig."

unless someone wasnt paying attention people will see the dig and improvise.

shedinja mostly works with a spinner on your team or a pokemon with shadow tag/arena trap
Back to top Go down
leafshadow

leafshadow

PostSubject: Re: Rate Team Potential's Star   Rate Team Potential's Star EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 7:36 am

s16jstae wrote:
it seems fine.

"Dig got me wins as it's a Suprise for income Fires and Steels trying to switch in only to get hit by a Super effective Dig."

shedinja mostly works with a spinner on your team or a pokemon with shadow tag/arena trap
If yah look in the Sig Claydol is the Spinner
Back to top Go down
SebaSneakers

SebaSneakers

UT points : 5753

PostSubject: Re: Rate Team Potential's Star   Rate Team Potential's Star EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 10:48 am

looks alright pretty standard set

only one thing you better change the 6 EV sp Atk to HP even 1 point can make a diffrence
Back to top Go down
leafshadow

leafshadow

PostSubject: Re: Rate Team Potential's Star   Rate Team Potential's Star EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 1:45 pm

Shedinja only has 1 HP
Back to top Go down
SebaSneakers

SebaSneakers

UT points : 5753

PostSubject: Re: Rate Team Potential's Star   Rate Team Potential's Star EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 2:20 pm

was thinking of ninjask woeps
Back to top Go down
RadioactiveRaichu

RadioactiveRaichu

UT points : 5566

PostSubject: Re: Rate Team Potential's Star   Rate Team Potential's Star EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 2:33 pm

Ah, yes. Shedinja. I remember you well. Evil or Very Mad I lost because I forgot rock is supereffective aggainst bug. That is as great of a moveset as I could come up with. Very good pokemon all around. No one would think it has dig. Very unpredictable.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/RadioactiveRaichu
s16jstae

s16jstae

UT points : 5156

PostSubject: Re: Rate Team Potential's Star   Rate Team Potential's Star EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 3:25 pm

leafshadow wrote:
s16jstae wrote:
it seems fine.

If yah look in the Sig Claydol is the Spinner

sry I dont pay attention to signatures.
Back to top Go down
dragonmxz

dragonmxz

UT points : 5982

PostSubject: Re: Rate Team Potential's Star   Rate Team Potential's Star EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 4:19 pm

you should have your rapid spinner know a weather changing move so that if a hippopotas or snover comes in you can save it.
Back to top Go down
FreaKaz0id

FreaKaz0id

UT points : 5732

PostSubject: Re: Rate Team Potential's Star   Rate Team Potential's Star EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 4:25 pm

I really like the Dig in the Shedinja Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheFreaKazOide
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rate Team Potential's Star   Rate Team Potential's Star Empty

Back to top Go down

Rate Team Potential's Star
Page 1 of 1