Uuttitan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uuttitan Community Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I feel like punching something... or someone...

Go down 
+4
Sir Doof
Beastof2000
Gir
Maki
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Maki

Maki

UT points : 5163

I feel like punching something... or someone... Empty
PostSubject: I feel like punching something... or someone...   I feel like punching something... or someone... EmptySun May 16, 2010 5:01 pm

I'm sick and very annoyed with my friends. Only one of them has been talking to me. The rest just talk amongst themselves and ignore anything I say, no matter how relevant it is to the conversation. -_-

I've been wondering if they're trying to test me to see if I'll leave. =/
-Sighs.-
I'm just tired of them acting like I don't exist.

...Of course, I could be making a mountain out of a mole hill because I'm sick, but that's not the point...

I'm curious as to what you guys think. Should I address the situation, or should I just ignore it?
Back to top Go down
Gir

Gir

UT points : 6255

PostSubject: Re: I feel like punching something... or someone...   I feel like punching something... or someone... EmptySun May 16, 2010 5:09 pm

Address it, as with all relationships, the only way to truly kill a friendship is lack of comunication, if you let it pass, things could end up way, way worse
Back to top Go down
Maki

Maki

PostSubject: Re: I feel like punching something... or someone...   I feel like punching something... or someone... EmptySun May 16, 2010 5:18 pm

Yeah, that's true. Of course, they'll probably think I'm just whining over nothing right now. (I have a tendency to complain a lot when I'm sick.) ._.

I know I can expect a couple of them to overreact to me saying something... they always do. =/
Back to top Go down
Maki

Maki

PostSubject: Re: I feel like punching something... or someone...   I feel like punching something... or someone... EmptySun May 16, 2010 5:41 pm

Well, someone apologized. Sadly, no one else is around right now...
Back to top Go down
Beastof2000

Beastof2000

UT points : 5875

PostSubject: Re: I feel like punching something... or someone...   I feel like punching something... or someone... EmptySun May 16, 2010 7:21 pm

Ask them if they even are your friend. If they say no stop chilling with them.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/beastof2000
Maki

Maki

PostSubject: Re: I feel like punching something... or someone...   I feel like punching something... or someone... EmptySun May 16, 2010 7:32 pm

I might as well. It's not like I have a particular attachment to most of them. In fact, I actually hate one of them. 'Tis unfortunate that my friends like her.
Back to top Go down
Sir Doof

Sir Doof

UT points : 5691

PostSubject: Re: I feel like punching something... or someone...   I feel like punching something... or someone... EmptySun May 16, 2010 8:01 pm

You can punch me if you want.
Back to top Go down
Maki

Maki

PostSubject: Re: I feel like punching something... or someone...   I feel like punching something... or someone... EmptySun May 16, 2010 8:06 pm

Timmy wrote:
Aww... no, I'm not going to punch you. I'd rather punch one of my "friends."

Speaking of friends, one named his Clefairy after me. He didn't check the gender at first, and it's a guy. It's nice to know I'm a guy now. >_>
I think I'll punch him. -_-
Back to top Go down
mrcatz

mrcatz

UT points : 8670
Location : you wonder why your mom was acting strange this morning O.o

PostSubject: Re: I feel like punching something... or someone...   I feel like punching something... or someone... EmptySun May 16, 2010 9:12 pm

Maki wrote:
Timmy wrote:

Speaking of friends, one named his Clefairy after me. He didn't check the gender at first, and it's a guy. It's nice to know I'm a guy now. >_>

I'll punch him for you Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Maki

Maki

PostSubject: Re: I feel like punching something... or someone...   I feel like punching something... or someone... EmptySun May 16, 2010 9:17 pm

mrcatz wrote:
Maki wrote:
Timmy wrote:

Okay. 83

Hee hee... thanks. You just made my day a little better. n_n
Back to top Go down
mrcatz

mrcatz

PostSubject: Re: I feel like punching something... or someone...   I feel like punching something... or someone... EmptySun May 16, 2010 9:18 pm

Maki wrote:
mrcatz wrote:
Maki wrote:
Timmy wrote:

Okay. 83

Hee hee... thanks. You just made my day a little better. n_n

that's my job Smile
Back to top Go down
leafshadow

leafshadow

UT points : 6447

PostSubject: Re: I feel like punching something... or someone...   I feel like punching something... or someone... EmptySun May 16, 2010 9:19 pm

Now Now violence never solved anything and beast's idea is the one I mostly agree with
Back to top Go down
Maki

Maki

PostSubject: Re: I feel like punching something... or someone...   I feel like punching something... or someone... EmptySun May 16, 2010 9:38 pm

leafshadow wrote:
Now Now violence never solved anything and beast's idea is the one I mostly agree with
Yeah, I know. Talking about punching someone is one of the ways that I vent.

Anyway, I have used Beast's idea, and the ones I could get ahold of said that they're my friends. They seemed sincere enough, so I've decided to believe them.

I still want to punch one of them a little bit, though. He should've checked the Clefairy's gender before he caught it. :V
Sometimes, I swear he's stupid. >_>
Back to top Go down
Gir

Gir

PostSubject: Re: I feel like punching something... or someone...   I feel like punching something... or someone... EmptySun May 16, 2010 9:52 pm

Im an idiot in real life, that doesnt makes us bad people, just clumsy, he had you in mind when he names the Cleafary as you, so he clearly appreciates you, clumsy people are usually quite kind-hearted
Back to top Go down
Sir Doof

Sir Doof

PostSubject: Re: I feel like punching something... or someone...   I feel like punching something... or someone... EmptySun May 16, 2010 9:59 pm

L wrote:
Im an idiot in real life, that doesnt makes us bad people, just clumsy, he had you in mind when he names the Cleafary as you, so he clearly appreciates you, clumsy people are usually quite kind-hearted

I wish my ex could read this... actually I wish everyone could read this that I know :/
Back to top Go down
Gir

Gir

PostSubject: Re: I feel like punching something... or someone...   I feel like punching something... or someone... EmptySun May 16, 2010 10:07 pm

Timmy wrote:
L wrote:

I wish my ex could read this... actually I wish everyone could read this that I know :/

Dont worry about that Timmy, I`ve never had a girlfriend(being clumsy AND shy doesnt help much) but in the end we all find someone who actually knows the real you
Back to top Go down
Maki

Maki

PostSubject: Re: I feel like punching something... or someone...   I feel like punching something... or someone... EmptySun May 16, 2010 10:14 pm

L wrote:
He asked my permission to name the Clefairy after me, mostly because I'm sick. Otherwise, I doubt he would have thought of it. We don't know each other very well, and he has a tendency to hit on me a lot. I know that little piece of information seems irrelevant, but I'm not sure how to explain how I feel about that, exactly. ._.

Anyway, he is quite nice, though it seems my meaning was interpreted a bit incorrectly. He seems stupid at times, but he's actually quite intelligent. I don't believe he's clumsy. He probably forgot to check the gender because he was tired or something. Still, I've etched it in his mind to always check now. >_<

He's correcting himself by catching a female Clefairy, so it's over and done with.

Also, I know idiots IRL aren't bad people. My older brother is actually an idiot, though you wouldn't know it from the way he speaks on the internet.
As extra input, I may not be an idiot, but I am clumsy. I say the wrong things all the time, so I sound like an idiot. That's actually why I prefer to speak on the internet. I can correct myself if it's needed.
Back to top Go down
Sir Doof

Sir Doof

PostSubject: Re: I feel like punching something... or someone...   I feel like punching something... or someone... EmptySun May 16, 2010 10:36 pm

*Hugs Maki* Things will get better if they don't everyone is here to listen and talk to you when you need it. Also since your sick ; - ; feel better
Back to top Go down
Maki

Maki

PostSubject: Re: I feel like punching something... or someone...   I feel like punching something... or someone... EmptySun May 16, 2010 10:41 pm

Timmy wrote:
*Hugs Maki* Things will get better if they don't everyone is here to listen and talk to you when you need it. Also since your sick ; - ; feel better
-Hugs.- Aww, you're so sweet. Thank you. :3
Back to top Go down
Sir Doof

Sir Doof

PostSubject: Re: I feel like punching something... or someone...   I feel like punching something... or someone... EmptyMon May 17, 2010 4:00 am

Maki wrote:
Timmy wrote:

Your welcome .w. Just feel better ok :3
Back to top Go down
Maki

Maki

PostSubject: Re: I feel like punching something... or someone...   I feel like punching something... or someone... EmptyMon May 17, 2010 4:07 am

Timmy wrote:
Maki wrote:
Timmy wrote:

I hope I will. My friend gave me a recipe for a delicious cake that I want to try. x3

I actually have to go to the doctor today, so I'll probably post the results of my blood pressure reading on this thread. I'm expecting worst case scenario from it for now. I really hope it isn't too high, though...
Back to top Go down
mrcatz

mrcatz

PostSubject: Re: I feel like punching something... or someone...   I feel like punching something... or someone... EmptyMon May 17, 2010 8:06 am

Maki wrote:
Timmy wrote:
Maki wrote:
Timmy wrote:

I hope I will. My friend gave me a recipe for a delicious cake that I want to try. x3

I actually have to go to the doctor today, so I'll probably post the results of my blood pressure reading on this thread. I'm expecting worst case scenario from it for now. I really hope it isn't too high, though...

CAKE!!!! Hope it tastes good and good luck at the doctor
Back to top Go down
boris5000

boris5000

UT points : 6204

PostSubject: Re: I feel like punching something... or someone...   I feel like punching something... or someone... EmptyMon May 17, 2010 10:09 am

Kill them... It's the best way to deal with any problem... As coincidence might have it, I'm off to go kill that evil dictator Simon Cowell.
Back to top Go down
mrcatz

mrcatz

PostSubject: Re: I feel like punching something... or someone...   I feel like punching something... or someone... EmptyMon May 17, 2010 12:37 pm

boris5000 wrote:
Kill them... It's the best way to deal with any problem... As coincidence might have it, I'm off to go kill that evil dictator Simon Cowell.

I love you for that boris in a completely homosexual way Razz

JKJKJKJK I straight I straight
Back to top Go down
Maki

Maki

PostSubject: Re: I feel like punching something... or someone...   I feel like punching something... or someone... EmptyMon May 17, 2010 3:44 pm

Well, I didn't make it to the doctor. My parents didn't wake me up, but my brother did go. He has pneumonia, so he won't be home tonight... I don't know when my parents are going to be home, and someone is supposed to be coming over to change the antivirus software in my laptop and my brother's laptop. This day isn't going well. :<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I feel like punching something... or someone...   I feel like punching something... or someone... Empty

Back to top Go down

I feel like punching something... or someone...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next