Uuttitan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uuttitan Community Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I feel like punching something... or someone...

Go down 
+4
Sir Doof
Beastof2000
Gir
Maki
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
mrcatz

mrcatz

UT points : 8675
Location : you wonder why your mom was acting strange this morning O.o

I feel like punching something... or someone... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I feel like punching something... or someone...   I feel like punching something... or someone... - Page 2 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 3:50 pm

Maki wrote:
Well, I didn't make it to the doctor. My parents didn't wake me up, but my brother did go. He has pneumonia, so he won't be home tonight... I don't know when my parents are going to be home, and someone is supposed to be coming over to change the antivirus software in my laptop and my brother's laptop. This day isn't going well. :<

Wow I hope both of you get well. Hopefully tomorrow is better
Back to top Go down
Maki

Maki

UT points : 5168

PostSubject: Re: I feel like punching something... or someone...   I feel like punching something... or someone... - Page 2 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 4:20 pm

mrcatz wrote:
Maki wrote:
Well, I didn't make it to the doctor. My parents didn't wake me up, but my brother did go. He has pneumonia, so he won't be home tonight... I don't know when my parents are going to be home, and someone is supposed to be coming over to change the antivirus software in my laptop and my brother's laptop. This day isn't going well. :<

Wow I hope both of you get well. Hopefully tomorrow is better
I hope it's better, and thank you. Unfortunately, I don't know how long my brother is going to be in the hospital. I don't really want to go see him, either. I get over emotional when I'm seeing someone in the hospital. :V

I don't know when my parents are going to get home. This is very annoying...
Back to top Go down
cdplayar

cdplayar

UT points : 7930

PostSubject: Re: I feel like punching something... or someone...   I feel like punching something... or someone... - Page 2 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 6:08 am

Maki wrote:
L wrote:
Im an idiot in real life, that doesnt makes us bad people, just clumsy, he had you in mind when he names the Cleafary as you, so he clearly appreciates you, clumsy people are usually quite kind-hearted
He asked my permission to name the Clefairy after me, mostly because I'm sick. Otherwise, I doubt he would have thought of it. We don't know each other very well, and he has a tendency to hit on me a lot. I know that little piece of information seems irrelevant, but I'm not sure how to explain how I feel about that, exactly. ._.

Anyway, he is quite nice, though it seems my meaning was interpreted a bit incorrectly. He seems stupid at times, but he's actually quite intelligent. I don't believe he's clumsy. He probably forgot to check the gender because he was tired or something. Still, I've etched it in his mind to always check now. >_<

He's correcting himself by catching a female Clefairy, so it's over and done with.

Also, I know idiots IRL aren't bad people. My older brother is actually an idiot, though you wouldn't know it from the way he speaks on the internet.
As extra input, I may not be an idiot, but I am clumsy. I say the wrong things all the time, so I sound like an idiot. That's actually why I prefer to speak on the internet. I can correct myself if it's needed.

Are you my twin?
o.e
I'm exactly like you!
o.e

Anyways, he had you in mind,
and the way you descrive him,
he sounds like one of those people you hang out with, but you don't really ever try to get to know them on the upmost personal level.

I do understand how that feels, I've experienced it myself.
tbh, I think you should hang out with this one guy and drop the other friends.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/cdplayar
Maki

Maki

UT points : 5168

PostSubject: Re: I feel like punching something... or someone...   I feel like punching something... or someone... - Page 2 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 9:09 pm

cdplayar wrote:
Maki wrote:
L wrote:
Im an idiot in real life, that doesnt makes us bad people, just clumsy, he had you in mind when he names the Cleafary as you, so he clearly appreciates you, clumsy people are usually quite kind-hearted
He asked my permission to name the Clefairy after me, mostly because I'm sick. Otherwise, I doubt he would have thought of it. We don't know each other very well, and he has a tendency to hit on me a lot. I know that little piece of information seems irrelevant, but I'm not sure how to explain how I feel about that, exactly. ._.

Anyway, he is quite nice, though it seems my meaning was interpreted a bit incorrectly. He seems stupid at times, but he's actually quite intelligent. I don't believe he's clumsy. He probably forgot to check the gender because he was tired or something. Still, I've etched it in his mind to always check now. >_<

He's correcting himself by catching a female Clefairy, so it's over and done with.

Also, I know idiots IRL aren't bad people. My older brother is actually an idiot, though you wouldn't know it from the way he speaks on the internet.
As extra input, I may not be an idiot, but I am clumsy. I say the wrong things all the time, so I sound like an idiot. That's actually why I prefer to speak on the internet. I can correct myself if it's needed.

Are you my twin?
o.e
I'm exactly like you!
o.e

Anyways, he had you in mind,
and the way you descrive him,
he sounds like one of those people you hang out with, but you don't really ever try to get to know them on the upmost personal level.

I do understand how that feels, I've experienced it myself.
tbh, I think you should hang out with this one guy and drop the other friends.
Hee hee... I can't be your twin. I'm older than you. ;3
Older sister, maybe? xD

Anyway, I've tried asking him questions and having multiple conversations with him, but it always ends up back on Pokémon. Due to that, I haven't really gotten to know him well. I do talk to him pretty often, though.

I would love to hang out with him more, but he has a job. It's pretty hard to hang out with someone when they're busy or tired most of the time. You can't do anything fun.

Oh, I am officially a Calm Clefairy. There's one problem with that, though. Calm people don't usually have high blood pressure. I do. ._.;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I feel like punching something... or someone...   I feel like punching something... or someone... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I feel like punching something... or someone...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2