Uuttitan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uuttitan Community Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ditto Lead????? O_o

Go down 
+6
dragonmxz
owned
nikodem123asdf
Rover
SoulSilverHeartGold
Pokemunster
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Pokemunster

Pokemunster

UT points : 5256

Ditto Lead????? O_o Empty
PostSubject: Ditto Lead????? O_o   Ditto Lead????? O_o EmptySat May 29, 2010 12:26 pm

Ditto can be a pretty decent lead. It has transform so it copys all of your opponets stratagy. So grab your Dittos out of the Day Care and start EV training if your somewhat interested at this point.

Ditto (ShareDaLuv) Nature: Jolly (+ Speed -Sp.ATK)
Item: Quick Powder Abillity: Limber
HP:270 (132 EVs)
ATK: 132
DEF: 149 (68 EVs)
Sp.ATK: 118
Sp.DEF:147 (60 EVs)
Speed:212 (244 EVs)

Moves:
Transform
-
-
-

Ditto can come in handy in a NU battle or mabye even a mixed one too. I haven't really tried this yet but I think that this stratagy could work. I made him a Jolly nature because Ditto as a lead needs speed. If you want him to transform into a Physical sweeper this nature works too. If you want your Ditto to be wallish then give it a DEF / Sp.DEF raising nature and the Metal Powder.
The stratagy is simple, you start by sending out your Ditto (when needed). Once Ditto is out use transform and you have succesfully made a replica of your opponets pokemon to counter back with!
If you like this please let me know and send me all of your feedback on this! I also take requests. If you have a pokemon that you want to be a Wall, Sweeper, Etc. just ask and I'll come up with something for you!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SoulSilverHeartGold

SoulSilverHeartGold

UT points : 7106

PostSubject: Re: Ditto Lead????? O_o   Ditto Lead????? O_o EmptySat May 29, 2010 2:10 pm

No offence but this is bad. Ditto's metal and quick powders don't work cause when transformed it the items wear off.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/digimonloverseason2
Pokemunster

Pokemunster

UT points : 5256

PostSubject: Re: Ditto Lead????? O_o   Ditto Lead????? O_o EmptySat May 29, 2010 5:10 pm

It was just an idea i will try it out on PBR and see if it will work.
Back to top Go down
Rover

Rover

UT points : 5331

PostSubject: Re: Ditto Lead????? O_o   Ditto Lead????? O_o EmptySat May 29, 2010 7:24 pm

Hmm... very strange strategy. But you do have to keep in mind that Quick Powder & Metal Powder only activate if the target pokemon is the correct species. Read this to figure out more. I don't know if this will do good or bad, but good luck. Wink Also, about the powder thing, is that what you were aiming for. I can't really understand what it's suppose to do...
Back to top Go down
nikodem123asdf

nikodem123asdf

UT points : 5720

PostSubject: Re: Ditto Lead????? O_o   Ditto Lead????? O_o EmptySun May 30, 2010 3:28 am

Rover wrote:
Hmm... very strange strategy. But you do have to keep in mind that Quick Powder & Metal Powder only activate if the target pokemon is the correct species. Read this to figure out more. I don't know if this will do good or bad, but good luck. Wink Also, about the powder thing, is that what you were aiming for. I can't really understand what it's suppose to do...

quick powder gets used up whenever ditto makes move the situation Rover was talking about would work only if mew was holding quick powder and then transformed into ditto then ditto-mew would be able to use quick powder... to transform . It is a bit messed up let me put it this way those powders are specific items that work only for ditto like light ball for pikachu. If ditto was holding light ball while transforming into pikachu he will still keep light ball and get boost's from it

if you want to be faster after transforming use choice scarf this way you can avoid speed tie and surprise your opponent a bit and no using transform with choice items does not make you use struggle

sorry for my terrible english
Back to top Go down
Rover

Rover

UT points : 5331

PostSubject: Re: Ditto Lead????? O_o   Ditto Lead????? O_o EmptySun May 30, 2010 4:12 am

Oh, sorry. I didn't know that... :\
Back to top Go down
owned

UT points : 5207

PostSubject: Re: Ditto Lead????? O_o   Ditto Lead????? O_o EmptyMon May 31, 2010 8:22 am

Umm
There is really nothing to rate
its a standard ditto using transform....
I dont understand what we're supposed to rate
Back to top Go down
dragonmxz

dragonmxz

UT points : 5994

PostSubject: Re: Ditto Lead????? O_o   Ditto Lead????? O_o EmptyMon May 31, 2010 8:58 pm

smeargal pulls off this strategy much better anyway, by using spore to sleep a pokemon and then transform into it. it has better stats as well.
Back to top Go down
saxman1324

saxman1324

UT points : 6090

PostSubject: Re: Ditto Lead????? O_o   Ditto Lead????? O_o EmptyMon May 31, 2010 9:15 pm

dragonmxz wrote:
smeargal pulls off this strategy much better anyway, by using spore to sleep a pokemon and then transform into it. it has better stats as well.

I havent seen a transforming smeargle lead, i would rate that!
Back to top Go down
MissTayylor

MissTayylor

UT points : 5167

PostSubject: Re: Ditto Lead????? O_o   Ditto Lead????? O_o EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 8:52 am

i have a leading transforming smergale on shoddy Smile ; never really works tho :/ ; and also i never new dittos items wore off :/ and yeahh pretty hard to rate when it has one move :L ;
Back to top Go down
Neku

Neku

UT points : 5699

PostSubject: Re: Ditto Lead????? O_o   Ditto Lead????? O_o EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 10:09 am

MissTayylor wrote:
i have a leading transforming smergale on shoddy Smile ; never really works tho :/ ; and also i never new dittos items wore off :/ and yeahh pretty hard to rate when it has one move :L ;

Lol...ditto only has one move. Also this seems like it's just too gimmicky there are much better options out there.
Back to top Go down
ExSolstice

ExSolstice

UT points : 5215

PostSubject: Re: Ditto Lead????? O_o   Ditto Lead????? O_o EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 11:25 am

Taunt+Ditto makes you a sad panda.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ExSolstice
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ditto Lead????? O_o   Ditto Lead????? O_o Empty

Back to top Go down

Ditto Lead????? O_o
Page 1 of 1