Uuttitan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uuttitan Community Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Persian Lead

Go down 
+4
Darkravenn12
Pialga93
SoulSilverHeartGold
Pokemunster
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Pokemunster

Pokemunster

UT points : 5244

My Persian Lead Empty
PostSubject: My Persian Lead   My Persian Lead EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 2:58 pm

Ok this is my persian lead. This one isnt really all that bizzare as my machamp but it is unpredicable. My first one was great but I think I like this one better.

Persian (ShagCarpet) Abillity:Technician Nature:Naive (+Speed -Sp.Def)
Item:Choice Scarf
EVs:52 Hp/100Atk/100 Sp.Atk/252 Speed
Stats
Hp: 284
Atk: 201
Def: 156
Sp.Atk: 191
Sp.Def: 149
Speed: 361

Moves
* Bite
* Swicheroo
* Icy Wind
* Fake Out

Ok this Persian is capable of abusing its choice scarf and being able to loose it for something else whenever I need it to. Bite is there because of technician and because of Ghost types and other pokemon that are weak to Dark type moves. Icy Wind is there to lower speed for my slower pokemon and to handle Ground and Dragon types (He is used for more than NU). Fake Out is obvious, I can use it, swich out or abuse it after swicheroo. The EVs help me hit harder and add a tiny bit of bulk (Cuz he cant take hits well). I also chose the choice scarf because I have physical and special moves for him.
Back to top Go down
SoulSilverHeartGold

SoulSilverHeartGold

UT points : 7094

My Persian Lead Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Persian Lead   My Persian Lead EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 3:07 pm

Well this set is pointless because if you use fake out you will be locked into fake out and you can't use switcheroo. Plus there are no dragons in NU so icy wind is pointless. Also it can't learns icy wind AT ALL. The evs make no sense and you didn't follow the proper format. Stick to following the standard sets before you go into custom sets. No offense but your not really good at making custom sets.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/digimonloverseason2
Pokemunster

Pokemunster

My Persian Lead Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Persian Lead   My Persian Lead EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 3:34 pm

I dont think that you read liek half of my description and persian can learn Icy wind
Back to top Go down
SoulSilverHeartGold

SoulSilverHeartGold

My Persian Lead Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Persian Lead   My Persian Lead EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 3:57 pm

Pokemunster wrote:
I dont think that you read liek half of my description and persian can learn Icy wind

Oh I read it alright and fake out only works on the first turn and you will be locked into it forever because of the choice scarf unless you switch.

Proof that it cant learns icy wind: http://www.smogon.com/dp/pokemon/persian/moves
Back to top Go down
Pialga93

Pialga93

UT points : 5756

My Persian Lead Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Persian Lead   My Persian Lead EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 4:06 pm

SoulSilverHeartGold wrote:
Pokemunster wrote:

Oh I read it alright and fake out only works on the first turn and you will be locked into it forever because of the choice scarf unless you switch.

Proof that it cant learns icy wind: http://www.smogon.com/dp/pokemon/persian/moves
proof that it can http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-dp/053.shtml ,once again people are too trusting of smogon
Back to top Go down
Pokemunster

Pokemunster

My Persian Lead Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Persian Lead   My Persian Lead EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 4:13 pm

Pokemunster wrote:

Thats why I have swicheroo O_o Oh and I only use smogon for the tier list because ive seen smogon mess up on their move list a couple times

Last edited by Pokemunster on Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Darkravenn12

Darkravenn12

UT points : 6551

My Persian Lead Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Persian Lead   My Persian Lead EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 4:15 pm

Pokemunster wrote:
Pokemunster wrote:

Thats why I have swicheroo O_o
so ur gonna switcheroo the first turn of the battle instead of fake out?
that takes away like half the point of it being a good lead
btw u dont need hp evs, since bulk isnt really persian's specialty
just put them into atk
Back to top Go down
cdplayar

cdplayar

UT points : 7922

My Persian Lead Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Persian Lead   My Persian Lead EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 7:02 pm

Wait.. what?
This set is kinda dumb.
If you intend to fake me out, and are scarfed, you're locked on it.
The scarf has you lcoked budd.
Besides, useless HP EV's.
Set = broken.
Btw, use the standard RMT thing pleashhh.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/cdplayar
SoulSilverHeartGold

SoulSilverHeartGold

My Persian Lead Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Persian Lead   My Persian Lead EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 7:24 pm

cdplayar wrote:
Wait.. what?
This set is kinda dumb.
If you intend to fake me out, and are scarfed, you're locked on it.
The scarf has you locked budd.
Besides, useless HP EV's.
Set = broken.
Btw, use the standard RMT thing pleashhh.

^

Words are perfectly spoken.
Back to top Go down
Pokemunster

Pokemunster

My Persian Lead Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Persian Lead   My Persian Lead EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 8:51 pm

Ok i dont think that you guys understand... Ok I can either start a match with fake out or switcheroo or attack. next i can either switch if i use fake out or use a move if i used swicheroo or just attack again. The set isnt just ment to use fake out every time
Back to top Go down
Darkravenn12

Darkravenn12

UT points : 6551

My Persian Lead Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Persian Lead   My Persian Lead EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 9:02 pm

Pokemunster wrote:
Ok i dont think that you guys understand... Ok I can either start a match with fake out or switcheroo or attack. next i can either switch if i use fake out or use a move if i used swicheroo or just attack again. The set isnt just ment to use fake out every time
the whole good part about a persian lead
is that it can use the flinch-flee technique like ambipom
except persian learns hypnosis
this set doesnt seem like its going to do any damage at the moment
I would either replace switheroo and change the strat entirely, or replace fake out with return
return is a strong stab and can be used all of the time
after u switcheroo, u'll have no scarf and can just fake out, then switch
that's the main problem i c
with return u can actually deal damage
not like u can start the game with fake out, and starting with an attack wont work most of the time since its a persian lead
Back to top Go down
SoulSilverHeartGold

SoulSilverHeartGold

My Persian Lead Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Persian Lead   My Persian Lead EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 10:41 am

Well having witcheroo and fake out is use less try taking off the choice scarf + switcheroo.
Back to top Go down
eaglehawks

eaglehawks

UT points : 5190

My Persian Lead Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Persian Lead   My Persian Lead EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 5:57 pm

I don't get what this set is trying to do.

Why does everybody always forget about Choice Scarf is a Choice item?

Anyway, you lack a few key components.

Basically, Ambipom can basically do everything Persian can, bar Hypnosis and Switcheroo. The only one that proves useful is Hypnosis because it can incapacitate foes, while an initial Fake Out, followed by Tech-boosted Bites and Returns. Switcheroo provides it with an insufficient gimmick to work with.
Back to top Go down
dragonmxz

dragonmxz

UT points : 5982

My Persian Lead Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Persian Lead   My Persian Lead EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 11:58 am

only use this in NU, as abimbom is far better in UU.
Back to top Go down
Temius

Temius

UT points : 5592

My Persian Lead Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Persian Lead   My Persian Lead EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 4:08 pm

Pokemunster wrote:
Ok this is my persian lead. This one isnt really all that bizzare as my machamp but it is unpredicable. My first one was great but I think I like this one better.

Persian (ShagCarpet) Abillity:Technician Nature:Naive (+Speed -Sp.Def)
Item:Choice Scarf
EVs:52 Hp/100Atk/100 Sp.Atk/252 Speed
Stats
Hp: 284
Atk: 201
Def: 156
Sp.Atk: 191
Sp.Def: 149
Speed: 361

Moves
* Bite
* Swicheroo
* Icy Wind
* Fake Out

Ok this Persian is capable of abusing its choice scarf and being able to loose it for something else whenever I need it to. Bite is there because of technician and because of Ghost types and other pokemon that are weak to Dark type moves. Icy Wind is there to lower speed for my slower pokemon and to handle Ground and Dragon types (He is used for more than NU). Fake Out is obvious, I can use it, swich out or abuse it after swicheroo. The EVs help me hit harder and add a tiny bit of bulk (Cuz he cant take hits well). I also chose the choice scarf because I have physical and special moves for him.
There is no point to having a choice scarf or HP evs ON a Persian
Back to top Go down
Temius

Temius

UT points : 5592

My Persian Lead Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Persian Lead   My Persian Lead EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 4:09 pm

eaglehawks wrote:
I don't get what this set is trying to do.

Why does everybody always forget about Choice Scarf is a Choice item?

Anyway, you lack a few key components.

Basically, Ambipom can basically do everything Persian can, bar Hypnosis and Switcheroo. The only one that proves useful is Hypnosis because it can incapacitate foes, while an initial Fake Out, followed by Tech-boosted Bites and Returns. Switcheroo provides it with an insufficient gimmick to work with.
Yeah, Ambipom is utterly more useful than this as a lead.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Persian Lead Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Persian Lead   My Persian Lead Empty

Back to top Go down

My Persian Lead
Page 1 of 1