Uuttitan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uuttitan Community Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

my stally uber team :)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MissTayylor

MissTayylor

UT points : 5167

my stally uber team :) Empty
PostSubject: my stally uber team :)   my stally uber team :) EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 9:25 pm

Fortress
Nature; Relaxed/Impished
Evs; 252Hp / 204Def / 48Sp.eDef ?
Item; Leftovers ?
Moves;
- Stealthrock
- Explosion
- Gyro ball
- Spikes / Toxic spikes / Revenge ?

Blissey
Nature ; Bold
Evs; 252Def / 125Sp.Def / 8Spd / 119Hp
Item; leftovers
Moves;
- Wish
- Protect
- Toxic
- Seismice toss

Latias
Nature; calm
Evs; 212Hp / 40Sp.Atk / 204Def / 48Sp.Def
Item; Souldew
Moves;
- Recover
- Dragon pulse
- Grass knot
- Safeguard ?

Deoxys (D)
Nature; Calm
Evs; 252Hp 126Sp.Def 126Def
Item; Leftovers
Moves;
- Recover
- Knock off
- Toxic
- Nightshade

Arceus
nature; Carefull
evs; 252Hp / 252Sp.def 6Def
Item; Iron Plate
Moves;
- Recover
- Wil-o-Wisp
- Iron Head
- EarthQuake

Lugia
nature; Calm
Evs; 252Hp / 204Def / 48Sp.Atk
Items; Leftovers
Moves;
- Roost
- Calm Mind
- Icebeam
- Whirl Wind

my edited stall team ; im not sure if it works i havent tested it out yet ; do yhu think it will work; constructive critisizum pleasee Smile

Last edited by MissTayylor on Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dragonmxz

dragonmxz

UT points : 5994

PostSubject: Re: my stally uber team :)   my stally uber team :) EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 9:26 pm

Ok, first of all, do not lead with a scizor. That's just asking for trouble. Use him anywhere else but not as a lead. I would switch in deoxys in as a lead as he's one of the best in uber tier. He's especially good for seeting up hazards like stealth rock, which is very important for garchomp to have. Second of all, blissey is just wasting Evs if you put that much in Speed. Try running 8 instead and you'll outspeed all the other blisseys. You also wnat more Hp evs. Really, you need to reconsider for the whole team of exactly what your trying to accomplish, as their is no synergy whatsoever, it seems as if you have just thrown random pokes onto a team and given them terrible ev spreds. Try looking at smogon, it might be a big help for some of these sets.
Back to top Go down
MissTayylor

MissTayylor

PostSubject: Re: my stally uber team :)   my stally uber team :) EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 11:17 pm

dragonmxz wrote:
Ok, first of all, do not lead with a scizor. That's just asking for trouble. Use him anywhere else but not as a lead. I would switch in deoxys in as a lead as he's one of the best in uber tier. He's especially good for seeting up hazards like stealth rock, which is very important for garchomp to have. Second of all, blissey is just wasting Evs if you put that much in Speed. Try running 8 instead and you'll outspeed all the other blisseys. You also wnat more Hp evs. Really, you need to reconsider for the whole team of exactly what your trying to accomplish, as their is no synergy whatsoever, it seems as if you have just thrown random pokes onto a team and given them terrible ev spreds. Try looking at smogon, it might be a big help for some of these sets.

ohh ; im sorry Sad ; i might change them around Smile ; thanks
Back to top Go down
Gir

Gir

UT points : 6264

PostSubject: Re: my stally uber team :)   my stally uber team :) EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 11:28 pm

Just wondering, is this for DS or Shoddy(that can change quite a lot, as Giratina-O is an extremely potent wall breaker in Uber)
Back to top Go down
MissTayylor

MissTayylor

PostSubject: Re: my stally uber team :)   my stally uber team :) EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 12:04 am

Shoddy ; i have no wifi :/
Back to top Go down
Gir

Gir

PostSubject: Re: my stally uber team :)   my stally uber team :) EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 12:49 am

Ok, the next step is defyning wether you want and offensive, stall or balanced team. Walls are usually bad choices in anything but Stall, as they make you lose momentum and requie flawless predicting skills, while also being constantly threatened by some of the strongest sweepers out there, so, if you choose NOT to make it a stall team, drop Blissey
Back to top Go down
MissTayylor

MissTayylor

PostSubject: Re: my stally uber team :)   my stally uber team :) EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 1:53 am

Gir wrote:
Ok, the next step is defyning wether you want and offensive, stall or balanced team. Walls are usually bad choices in anything but Stall, as they make you lose momentum and requie flawless predicting skills, while also being constantly threatened by some of the strongest sweepers out there, so, if you choose NOT to make it a stall team, drop Blissey

a stallish uber teamm i might try thatt ; wat pokemon do yhu recomend i should use
Back to top Go down
dragonmxz

dragonmxz

UT points : 5994

PostSubject: Re: my stally uber team :)   my stally uber team :) EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 8:51 pm

try forretress. it lays up spikes and is great aginst all the dragons and psychics in Ubers.
Back to top Go down
MissTayylor

MissTayylor

PostSubject: Re: my stally uber team :)   my stally uber team :) EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 3:15 am

i might just do that thanks ; i might run a wobafet to Smile
Back to top Go down
Gir

Gir

PostSubject: Re: my stally uber team :)   my stally uber team :) EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 10:09 am

MissTayylor wrote:
Wobbufet is actually better on offensive team, he is pretty much a free set-up for a powerful sweeper, on Stall, however, theres not much he can do. maybe will a sweeper on the other team from time to time, but thats rare
Back to top Go down
Shnoogle

Shnoogle

UT points : 7714

PostSubject: Re: my stally uber team :)   my stally uber team :) EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 2:01 pm

Gir wrote:
MissTayylor wrote:
Wobbufet is actually better on offensive team, he is pretty much a free set-up for a powerful sweeper, on Stall, however, theres not much he can do. maybe will a sweeper on the other team from time to time, but thats rare

Pokémon like Rayquaza are very good to pair with Wobbuffet because it can trap and eliminate the high amount of scarfers in the Uber tier such as Dialga who resists E-Speed
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/OctopusOoze
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my stally uber team :)   my stally uber team :) Empty

Back to top Go down

my stally uber team :)
Page 1 of 1