Uuttitan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uuttitan Community Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My attempt at a transforming Smeargle

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
CaseyR

CaseyR

UT points : 5977

My attempt at a transforming Smeargle Empty
PostSubject: My attempt at a transforming Smeargle   My attempt at a transforming Smeargle EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 8:53 pm

When I saw the attempt at making transforming Smeargle, I tried to think of a good transforming Smeargle myself. However, my version doesn't necessarily have to be a lead.

Smeargle@ Salac Berry
Own Tempo
Hasty 252HP / 252Spe / 6Def
-Endure
-Spore
-Milk Drink (any HP restoring move will work, I just like Milk Drink)
-Transform

Okay, so if I know the opponent can learn Taunt they're probably going to use it if they see a Smeargle. In which case, I switch out. Unless, for some weird reason, I am faster, or they just go for Stealth Rock or something, I'll Spore right then and Transform on the switch. But if I know they can't Taunt, and I know they're going to attack, I Endure. That will activate the Salac Berry, so I should be able to outspeed the attacker and Spore them. On the switch, I Milk Drink to restore most of my health, and then Tranform.

I don't know how well this will work, since it is hard to pull off a Transforming set, but it could be pulled off.
And I know this strategy is destroyed if the opponent uses Taunt or a priority move.
Constructive criticism is welcome.
Back to top Go down
Blumey

Blumey

UT points : 5373

PostSubject: Re: My attempt at a transforming Smeargle   My attempt at a transforming Smeargle EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 10:57 pm

I can't really see anything wrong but you should go test it on shoddy.
Back to top Go down
SebaSneakers

SebaSneakers

UT points : 5753

PostSubject: Re: My attempt at a transforming Smeargle   My attempt at a transforming Smeargle EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 5:57 am

tis would do
but i never got the perpose of a transforming smeargle
it doesn't copies stats or does it ?
Back to top Go down
Doombringer

Doombringer

UT points : 5191

PostSubject: Re: My attempt at a transforming Smeargle   My attempt at a transforming Smeargle EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 3:55 pm

quite original set, to be honest ive never heard of a transforming smeargle which is a completely off the wall concept.. love the idea though
Back to top Go down
CaseyR

CaseyR

UT points : 5977

PostSubject: Re: My attempt at a transforming Smeargle   My attempt at a transforming Smeargle EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 7:03 pm

SebaSneakers wrote:
tis would do
but i never got the perpose of a transforming smeargle
it doesn't copies stats or does it ?
When a Pokemon transforms, it copies the opponents stats and the EVs. The EVs you gave the transforming Pokemon are not carried over except for HP EVs.
If they didn't copy stats, using a transforming Pokemon would just be pointless.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My attempt at a transforming Smeargle   My attempt at a transforming Smeargle Empty

Back to top Go down

My attempt at a transforming Smeargle
Page 1 of 1