Uuttitan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uuttitan Community Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hey hey my grades are better than I thought this quarter :)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shnoogle

Shnoogle

UT points : 7700

Hey hey my grades are better than I thought this quarter :) Empty
PostSubject: Hey hey my grades are better than I thought this quarter :)   Hey hey my grades are better than I thought this quarter :) EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 8:20 am

So for the fourth marking period at my school (That's the second half of the second semester if you don't know what it is) my grades weren't as great as I would have liked them to be. I had a C in Algebra 2 as well as in Engineering because I was absent so very much. However, when my report card came it looks like they each bumped me up to a B! I had around 78-79% in each class, so they each bumped my a point or two which was incredibly kind of them.

Also, in my 1st period class, NSL Government, I got an A the first quarter and a B the second, again because I miss so much school (I get frequent migraines in the morning since 6th grade when I punctured my cornea... That's in your eye for those of you who have no clue what a Cornea is). If any of you are familiar with grades in high school it goes like this -

If you go A, A for each quarter, you can get a C on the exam and stiil have an A for the semester

If you go A, B for the 1st and 2nd (or 3rd and 4th) quarter, you have to get an A on the exam to get an A in the class... otherwise it's a B.

So, I needed an A on my NSL exam to get an A in the class, and surprisingly I did get an A on the exam Smile

I also went A, A in my Spanish class (even though it was barely an A each time lol) and I got a B on my exam, so I got an A for the semester.

And here is the best one - On my math exam, which was incredibly challenging, (not too too hard, but very challenging) I grabbed a B! Which means that combined with my teacher's kindness on bumping me up I have a B for the semester!

The worst part about all of this is that I did the worst in my family this marking period because my older sister only got 1 B and my younger sister got all A's... that is because Senior Year is a complete joke, and middle school is soooo easy... Also, they fail to understand that it is the exam grades that matter, which I only have 2 Bs in.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/OctopusOoze
mrcatz

mrcatz

UT points : 8665
Location : you wonder why your mom was acting strange this morning O.o

PostSubject: Re: Hey hey my grades are better than I thought this quarter :)   Hey hey my grades are better than I thought this quarter :) EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 9:23 am

nice good job. You get cookies for being smart
Back to top Go down
Shnoogle

Shnoogle

PostSubject: Re: Hey hey my grades are better than I thought this quarter :)   Hey hey my grades are better than I thought this quarter :) EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 10:58 am

lol what kind of cookies?
Back to top Go down
mrcatz

mrcatz

UT points : 8665
Location : you wonder why your mom was acting strange this morning O.o

PostSubject: Re: Hey hey my grades are better than I thought this quarter :)   Hey hey my grades are better than I thought this quarter :) EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 11:43 am

Shnoogle wrote:

chocolate chip with sprnkles
Back to top Go down
lycan1998

lycan1998

UT points : 5125

PostSubject: Re: Hey hey my grades are better than I thought this quarter :)   Hey hey my grades are better than I thought this quarter :) EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 1:14 pm

Thats awesome! cheers
Back to top Go down
Shnoogle

Shnoogle

PostSubject: Re: Hey hey my grades are better than I thought this quarter :)   Hey hey my grades are better than I thought this quarter :) EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 3:39 pm

mrcatz wrote:
Shnoogle wrote:

chocolate chip with sprnkles

mmmmmm yummy Smile

Thanks Iycan Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey hey my grades are better than I thought this quarter :)   Hey hey my grades are better than I thought this quarter :) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey hey my grades are better than I thought this quarter :)
Page 1 of 1