Uuttitan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uuttitan Community Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'd never thought I'd be one of them D:

Go down 
+3
SoulSilverHeartGold
FreaKaz0id
Noble Roar
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Noble Roar

Noble Roar

UT points : 6539

I'd never thought I'd be one of them D: Empty
PostSubject: I'd never thought I'd be one of them D:   I'd never thought I'd be one of them D: EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 3:39 pm

I'm addicted to final fantasy.

You heard me elfar final fantasy.

What changed my mind?
I was cleaning my room one day when I found Final Fantasy III for the DS.
I bought it on sale a LOOONG time ago and never got around to play it.

Until yesterday at least.
I'm fairly into the game, and the battle system isn't too hard to figure out.

The only thing I don't like is that two of the main male characters look like girlies
A trait in some jRPGs that I CAN'T stand >:U

Anywho
That's about it
Just decided to share :B
Back to top Go down
http://z3.invisionfree.com/The_Star/index.php?
FreaKaz0id

FreaKaz0id

UT points : 5729

PostSubject: Re: I'd never thought I'd be one of them D:   I'd never thought I'd be one of them D: EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 4:41 pm

It's cool other people liking RPG's (not saying Pokemon), all the Final Fantasy Series for the NDS are really good.

Can I make a suggestion? (If not don't read the next words Razz)
I think you should try out Dragon Quest IX, it's one of the bests RPG's for the Nintendo DS.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheFreaKazOide
SoulSilverHeartGold

SoulSilverHeartGold

UT points : 7091

PostSubject: Re: I'd never thought I'd be one of them D:   I'd never thought I'd be one of them D: EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 8:09 pm

FreaKaz0id wrote:
It's cool other people liking RPG's (not saying Pokemon), all the Final Fantasy Series for the NDS are really good.

I think you should try out Dragon Quest IX, it's one of the bests RPG's for the Nintendo DS.

Well I really like the Crystal Chronicles series of Final Fantasy. Why don't you give those a chance it has alot of story in it. Anyways Final Fantasy III is awesome but hard Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/digimonloverseason2
Noble Roar

Noble Roar

PostSubject: Re: I'd never thought I'd be one of them D:   I'd never thought I'd be one of them D: EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 9:03 pm

SoulSilverHeartGold wrote:
FreaKaz0id wrote:

Well I really like the Crystal Chronicles series of Final Fantasy. Why don't you give those a chance it has alot of story in it. Anyways Final Fantasy III is awesome but hard Very Happy
I'm facing the salamander
I'm too underleveled I guess. >_>
Back to top Go down
FreaKaz0id

FreaKaz0id

UT points : 5729

PostSubject: Re: I'd never thought I'd be one of them D:   I'd never thought I'd be one of them D: EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 7:59 am

There's another cool game I've been waiting for, Final Fantasy 4 Heroes of Light, it's going to be EPIC.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheFreaKazOide
SirFunchalot

SirFunchalot

UT points : 5087

PostSubject: Re: I'd never thought I'd be one of them D:   I'd never thought I'd be one of them D: EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 8:37 am

My favorite would have to be the Xenosaga series for Playstation 2. Amazing cinematics and storyline.
Back to top Go down
Noble Roar

Noble Roar

PostSubject: Re: I'd never thought I'd be one of them D:   I'd never thought I'd be one of them D: EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 11:24 am

donno
I was hoping to save for Super Mario Galaxy 2

I've kinda already spent it on Trauma Team 3:
Back to top Go down
Neku

Neku

UT points : 5684

PostSubject: Re: I'd never thought I'd be one of them D:   I'd never thought I'd be one of them D: EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 7:08 pm

As in Final Fantasy 3 do you actually mean japan's final fantasy 6? (Widely regarded the best final fantasy game eva)
Back to top Go down
mrcatz

mrcatz

UT points : 8664
Location : you wonder why your mom was acting strange this morning O.o

PostSubject: Re: I'd never thought I'd be one of them D:   I'd never thought I'd be one of them D: EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 7:46 pm

I love the movies to the games. Advent children makes avatar look like crap seeing as it was made in 2003
Back to top Go down
Noble Roar

Noble Roar

PostSubject: Re: I'd never thought I'd be one of them D:   I'd never thought I'd be one of them D: EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 8:11 pm

Neku wrote:
As in Final Fantasy 3 do you actually mean japan's final fantasy 6? (Widely regarded the best final fantasy game eva)

liek
the final fantasy that is the 3rd one and not the 6th! I'd never thought I'd be one of them D: Retardedplz

mrcatz wrote:
I love the movies to the games. Advent children makes avatar look like crap seeing as it was made in 2003
>_>
how does this connect to final fantasy I'd never thought I'd be one of them D: Confuse
Back to top Go down
Gir

Gir

UT points : 6249

PostSubject: Re: I'd never thought I'd be one of them D:   I'd never thought I'd be one of them D: EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 8:20 pm

Noble Roar wrote:
Neku wrote:

liek
the final fantasy that is the 3rd one and not the 6th! I'd never thought I'd be one of them D: Retardedplz

mrcatz wrote:
>_>
how does this connect to final fantasy I'd never thought I'd be one of them D: Confuse

Final Fantasy: Advent Children. Personally, I dont like it much, the action scenes are AWESOME though
Back to top Go down
Noble Roar

Noble Roar

PostSubject: Re: I'd never thought I'd be one of them D:   I'd never thought I'd be one of them D: EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 8:22 pm

Gir wrote:
Noble Roar wrote:
Neku wrote:

liek

mrcatz wrote:
>_>

Final Fantasy: Advent Children. Personally, I dont like it much, the action scenes are AWESOME though

OHOHOHOHoho
I'm so funny

I'm glad I'm not a flocking fan that drowns in the fanbase
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'd never thought I'd be one of them D:   I'd never thought I'd be one of them D: Empty

Back to top Go down

I'd never thought I'd be one of them D:
Page 1 of 1