Uuttitan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uuttitan Community Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kay, let's chat.

Go down 
+17
FlareZen
leafshadow
Psyneko
Evil
yoshibreathesfire
Darkravenn12
ninjatreecko12
GaiaAero
SoulSilverHeartGold
Temius
Pialga93
Kanrik
Neku
Shnoogle
mrcatz
Deadluiga
cdplayar
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Kanrik
Admin
Admin
Kanrik

UT points : 14528
Location : The Distortion World, its beautiful this time of year

Kay, let's chat. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kay, let's chat.   Kay, let's chat. - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 2:00 pm

Psyneko wrote:
Kanrik wrote:
Psyneko wrote:
People getting along, pffffftttt...

That's never going to happen here, considering the amount of immature members we've picked up.
Ya know sometimes I think people a little too "Mr. Nice guy" can be bad, instead of letting flame wars go on, the mods and admins should ban and lock ASAP.
Sorry, I'll try to stop going outside so I can catch flame wars right off the spot, just for you.
Generally, we try to hope that you guys have enough common sense that if we tell you to stop, you should take it as a warning, some people just don't know when to quit while they are ahead.

Your sarcasm really isn't necessary.

You just stated exactly why the mods/admins have to be stricter, because most members on this forum don't understand the meaning of "warning".
If I did that there would only be around 2 active people left on this forum. I rather not kill it any faster than it is already dying.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/pkTrainerKanrik
Psyneko

UT points : 5629

PostSubject: Re: Kay, let's chat.   Kay, let's chat. - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 2:12 pm

Kanrik wrote:
Psyneko wrote:
Kanrik wrote:
Psyneko wrote:

That's never going to happen here, considering the amount of immature members we've picked up.
Ya know sometimes I think people a little too "Mr. Nice guy" can be bad, instead of letting flame wars go on, the mods and admins should ban and lock ASAP.
Sorry, I'll try to stop going outside so I can catch flame wars right off the spot, just for you.
Generally, we try to hope that you guys have enough common sense that if we tell you to stop, you should take it as a warning, some people just don't know when to quit while they are ahead.

You just stated exactly why the mods/admins have to be stricter, because most members on this forum don't understand the meaning of "warning".
If I did that there would only be around 2 active people left on this forum. I rather not kill it any faster than it is already dying.

Your call =/

You can kiss goodbye to this forum, there's NO hope.

Without Uutton or Gigatitan this place is nothing.

All the attempts to revive this place have failed, we have hardly any active members.

Face it we're screwed, it's time to move on.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Psyneku
Kanrik
Admin
Admin
Kanrik

PostSubject: Re: Kay, let's chat.   Kay, let's chat. - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 2:14 pm

Psyneko wrote:
Kanrik wrote:
Psyneko wrote:
Kanrik wrote:
Psyneko wrote:

Your call =/

All the attempts to revive this place have failed, we have hardly any active members.

Thanks
Remind me never to go to you for encouragement.
Back to top Go down
Psyneko

UT points : 5629

PostSubject: Re: Kay, let's chat.   Kay, let's chat. - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 2:23 pm

Kanrik wrote:
Psyneko wrote:
Kanrik wrote:
Psyneko wrote:
Kanrik wrote:
Psyneko wrote:

Your call =/

Thanks
Remind me never to go to you for encouragement.

Your welcome.
Don't bother.

You seem to be oblivious to the truth.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Psyneku
ninjatreecko12

ninjatreecko12

UT points : 5580

PostSubject: Re: Kay, let's chat.   Kay, let's chat. - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 2:31 pm

There is always hope right? Kanrik is working his a** off trying to keep this place alive and negatism (however you spell it) doesn't help.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/tromboneandpokemon12
Gir

Gir

UT points : 6249

PostSubject: Re: Kay, let's chat.   Kay, let's chat. - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 2:37 pm

I find it hilarious psyneko has a link to a 11-member forum when she is saying we cant survive without uutton
Back to top Go down
Kanrik
Admin
Admin
Kanrik

PostSubject: Re: Kay, let's chat.   Kay, let's chat. - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 3:07 pm

Gir wrote:
I find it hilarious psyneko has a link to a 11-member forum when she is saying we cant survive without uutton
Thanks for pointing that link out.

Now that the negativity is out of the way, does anyone have any other ideas?
Back to top Go down
ninjatreecko12

ninjatreecko12

PostSubject: Re: Kay, let's chat.   Kay, let's chat. - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 3:10 pm

Just saying not a lot of the members here go to our IRC Chat, Uuttonpartay, maybe we can gain members with purplesurge.
Back to top Go down
Kanrik
Admin
Admin
Kanrik

PostSubject: Re: Kay, let's chat.   Kay, let's chat. - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 3:16 pm

I'm actually working on possibly becoming affiliated with a thread I used to go to on a site called Gaia Online (yes, I was part of the Gaia Era), they have plenty of great battlers as it is, and it may even bring people to come here.

I'm also working on a banner in general, for people who go onto Serebii / Smogon / Pokemon Project / Etc.
Making a normal sized one, a user bar, and then a signature kinda like mine (except it will have something else).

Also going to be talking to Dan soon about the re-vamp over, so that this forum will have room to grow.
Back to top Go down
ninjatreecko12

ninjatreecko12

PostSubject: Re: Kay, let's chat.   Kay, let's chat. - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 3:17 pm

Good idea Kanrik. Go for it! Smile
Back to top Go down
cdplayar

cdplayar

UT points : 7919

PostSubject: Re: Kay, let's chat.   Kay, let's chat. - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 2:23 pm

Gaia Online... good times... good times.
Isn't that place full of weeabos now though?

Anyways, on topic, Gaia online is a massive place with a MASSIVE forum, getting a popular topic on there would just boost us about 30 mebers (not for sure, at least 30 people would look at it.)
Using Gaia is a great idea actually.

Now, as awful as I feel about saying this, maybe affiliating ourselves with *choke* Marriland would help..
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/cdplayar
Kanrik
Admin
Admin
Kanrik

PostSubject: Re: Kay, let's chat.   Kay, let's chat. - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 3:04 pm

cdplayar wrote:
Gaia Online... good times... good times.
Isn't that place full of weeabos now though?

Anyways, on topic, Gaia online is a massive place with a MASSIVE forum, getting a popular topic on there would just boost us about 30 mebers (not for sure, at least 30 people would look at it.)
Using Gaia is a great idea actually.

Now, as awful as I feel about saying this, maybe affiliating ourselves with *choke* Marriland would help..
For some reason I doubt Marriland would.
Although there are other great "Lets Play" people out there.
Back to top Go down
EnglishPlonker

EnglishPlonker

UT points : 5983

PostSubject: Re: Kay, let's chat.   Kay, let's chat. - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 4:08 pm

Inbcosboredandnothingtodo.

And yes, I felt like logging in just to make this post.

Lets just state the obvious, the forum is never ever going to grow a significant amount to make it a "popular" forum, infact, the amount of time it has lasted without a major pulling magnet is, well, incredible, but that doesn't mean it's going to continue, these forums WILL die sooner or later, just prolonging it is all we can do, by we, I mean "you lot who actually want to help", even though this place is filled with spamming idiotic egotistical members, I still respect this place, but I prefer a forum which isn't filled with spamming idiotic egotistical members. But however, there are good people on this forum, and by that, in all fairness, around 10 people, but still some good people nonetheless, it's a shame to see this place die, but we all know that it will.

Probably one of my last posts before I get bored and log in just to state my opinion which nobody probably cares about,

~Steven
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/D4rkProtector
Kanrik
Admin
Admin
Kanrik

PostSubject: Re: Kay, let's chat.   Kay, let's chat. - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 4:26 pm

You know, at this point abandoning and restarting seems like the best possible option.
Most people come here because of Uutton or Gigatitan because of the name, but people are right, Uutton is gone and Giga won't help.
Back to top Go down
boris5000

boris5000

UT points : 6198

PostSubject: Re: Kay, let's chat.   Kay, let's chat. - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 4:58 pm

Kanrik wrote:
You know, at this point abandoning and restarting seems like the best possible option.
Most people come here because of Uutton or Gigatitan because of the name, but people are right, Uutton is gone and Giga won't help.

All we have to do is find a niche and grab onto it and stay close to it... and people would join the forum because that is what the forum is good at doing... i.e solely revolved around trading solely around battling... (yes I am aware they have been done, but I am sure that there is something uuttitaners can and are good at.

Wouldn't recommend being a pokemon forum that is solely off-topic, but boy they are fun!
Back to top Go down
cdplayar

cdplayar

PostSubject: Re: Kay, let's chat.   Kay, let's chat. - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 5:10 pm

boris5000 wrote:
Kanrik wrote:

All we have to do is find a niche and grab onto it and stay close to it... and people would join the forum because that is what the forum is good at doing... i.e solely revolved around trading solely around battling... (yes I am aware they have been done, but I am sure that there is something uuttitaners can and are good at.

Wouldn't recommend being a pokemon forum that is solely off-topic, but boy they are fun!

^

Anywho, I think I can improve on your ider Boris! Very Happy
Kso, we should make a meme, and spread it across the interwebs, it's a tiny chance it would work, but hey, why not try? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kanrik
Admin
Admin
Kanrik

PostSubject: Re: Kay, let's chat.   Kay, let's chat. - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 5:19 pm

Or just use an existing meme that people know really well.

For now, I'm just going to wait to talk to Dan about everything, so don't expect it to happen like, tonight. Things will probably be changing, or preparing for a move. Luckily, I've been banning the flamers / trolls, so I can openly post it here on the forums, and then hide it when their ban is up. Then that will be done.
Back to top Go down
cdplayar

cdplayar

PostSubject: Re: Kay, let's chat.   Kay, let's chat. - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 5:24 pm

Kanrik wrote:
Or just use an existing meme that people know really well.

For now, I'm just going to wait to talk to Dan about everything, so don't expect it to happen like, tonight. Things will probably be changing, or preparing for a move. Luckily, I've been banning the flamers / trolls, so I can openly post it here on the forums, and then hide it when their ban is up. Then that will be done.

Sounds good. Smile
Back to top Go down
Shnoogle

Shnoogle

UT points : 7699

PostSubject: Re: Kay, let's chat.   Kay, let's chat. - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 6:01 pm

boris5000 wrote:
but I am sure that there is something uuttitaners can and are good at.

lol I don't think a forum based on flaming each other will survive very long =P
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/OctopusOoze
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kay, let's chat.   Kay, let's chat. - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kay, let's chat.
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Uuttitan Forums :: Reality :: General Discussion-
Jump to: