The Uuttitan Community Forums
 
HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Kay, let's chat.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Kanrik
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1486
UT points : 12121
Join date : 2009-05-07
Age : 26
Location : The Distortion World, its beautiful this time of year

PostSubject: Re: Kay, let's chat.   Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:00 pm

Psyneko wrote:
Kanrik wrote:
Psyneko wrote:
People getting along, pffffftttt...

That's never going to happen here, considering the amount of immature members we've picked up.
Ya know sometimes I think people a little too "Mr. Nice guy" can be bad, instead of letting flame wars go on, the mods and admins should ban and lock ASAP.
Sorry, I'll try to stop going outside so I can catch flame wars right off the spot, just for you.
Generally, we try to hope that you guys have enough common sense that if we tell you to stop, you should take it as a warning, some people just don't know when to quit while they are ahead.

Your sarcasm really isn't necessary.

You just stated exactly why the mods/admins have to be stricter, because most members on this forum don't understand the meaning of "warning".
If I did that there would only be around 2 active people left on this forum. I rather not kill it any faster than it is already dying.

_________________



-Sig and Avi made by me-
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/pkTrainerKanrik
Psyneko



Posts : 1496
UT points : 3222
Join date : 2010-02-09
Age : 19
Location : Victory Road

PostSubject: Re: Kay, let's chat.   Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:12 pm

Kanrik wrote:
Psyneko wrote:
Kanrik wrote:
Psyneko wrote:
People getting along, pffffftttt...

That's never going to happen here, considering the amount of immature members we've picked up.
Ya know sometimes I think people a little too "Mr. Nice guy" can be bad, instead of letting flame wars go on, the mods and admins should ban and lock ASAP.
Sorry, I'll try to stop going outside so I can catch flame wars right off the spot, just for you.
Generally, we try to hope that you guys have enough common sense that if we tell you to stop, you should take it as a warning, some people just don't know when to quit while they are ahead.

Your sarcasm really isn't necessary.

You just stated exactly why the mods/admins have to be stricter, because most members on this forum don't understand the meaning of "warning".
If I did that there would only be around 2 active people left on this forum. I rather not kill it any faster than it is already dying.

Your call =/

You can kiss goodbye to this forum, there's NO hope.

Without Uutton or Gigatitan this place is nothing.

All the attempts to revive this place have failed, we have hardly any active members.

Face it we're screwed, it's time to move on.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/Psyneku
Kanrik
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1486
UT points : 12121
Join date : 2009-05-07
Age : 26
Location : The Distortion World, its beautiful this time of year

PostSubject: Re: Kay, let's chat.   Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:14 pm

Psyneko wrote:
Kanrik wrote:
Psyneko wrote:
Kanrik wrote:
Psyneko wrote:
People getting along, pffffftttt...

That's never going to happen here, considering the amount of immature members we've picked up.
Ya know sometimes I think people a little too "Mr. Nice guy" can be bad, instead of letting flame wars go on, the mods and admins should ban and lock ASAP.
Sorry, I'll try to stop going outside so I can catch flame wars right off the spot, just for you.
Generally, we try to hope that you guys have enough common sense that if we tell you to stop, you should take it as a warning, some people just don't know when to quit while they are ahead.

Your sarcasm really isn't necessary.

You just stated exactly why the mods/admins have to be stricter, because most members on this forum don't understand the meaning of "warning".
If I did that there would only be around 2 active people left on this forum. I rather not kill it any faster than it is already dying.

Your call =/

You can kiss goodbye to this forum, there's NO hope.

Without Uutton or Gigatitan this place is nothing.

All the attempts to revive this place have failed, we have hardly any active members.

Face it we're screwed, it's time to move on.
Thanks
Remind me never to go to you for encouragement.

_________________



-Sig and Avi made by me-
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/pkTrainerKanrik
Psyneko



Posts : 1496
UT points : 3222
Join date : 2010-02-09
Age : 19
Location : Victory Road

PostSubject: Re: Kay, let's chat.   Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:23 pm

Kanrik wrote:
Psyneko wrote:
Kanrik wrote:
Psyneko wrote:
Kanrik wrote:
Psyneko wrote:
People getting along, pffffftttt...

That's never going to happen here, considering the amount of immature members we've picked up.
Ya know sometimes I think people a little too "Mr. Nice guy" can be bad, instead of letting flame wars go on, the mods and admins should ban and lock ASAP.
Sorry, I'll try to stop going outside so I can catch flame wars right off the spot, just for you.
Generally, we try to hope that you guys have enough common sense that if we tell you to stop, you should take it as a warning, some people just don't know when to quit while they are ahead.

Your sarcasm really isn't necessary.

You just stated exactly why the mods/admins have to be stricter, because most members on this forum don't understand the meaning of "warning".
If I did that there would only be around 2 active people left on this forum. I rather not kill it any faster than it is already dying.

Your call =/

You can kiss goodbye to this forum, there's NO hope.

Without Uutton or Gigatitan this place is nothing.

All the attempts to revive this place have failed, we have hardly any active members.

Face it we're screwed, it's time to move on.
Thanks
Remind me never to go to you for encouragement.

Your welcome.
Don't bother.

You seem to be oblivious to the truth.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/Psyneku
ninjatreecko12

avatar

Posts : 461
UT points : 3173
Join date : 2009-12-22
Age : 19
Location : The Sooner State!

PostSubject: Re: Kay, let's chat.   Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:31 pm

There is always hope right? Kanrik is working his a** off trying to keep this place alive and negatism (however you spell it) doesn't help.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/tromboneandpokemon12
Gir

avatar

Posts : 534
UT points : 3842
Join date : 2010-03-08
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Kay, let's chat.   Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:37 pm

I find it hilarious psyneko has a link to a 11-member forum when she is saying we cant survive without uutton

_________________


Dan hitted the nail on how Gen V metagame is gonna be:
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
Kanrik
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1486
UT points : 12121
Join date : 2009-05-07
Age : 26
Location : The Distortion World, its beautiful this time of year

PostSubject: Re: Kay, let's chat.   Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:07 pm

Gir wrote:
I find it hilarious psyneko has a link to a 11-member forum when she is saying we cant survive without uutton
Thanks for pointing that link out.

Now that the negativity is out of the way, does anyone have any other ideas?

_________________



-Sig and Avi made by me-
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/pkTrainerKanrik
ninjatreecko12

avatar

Posts : 461
UT points : 3173
Join date : 2009-12-22
Age : 19
Location : The Sooner State!

PostSubject: Re: Kay, let's chat.   Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:10 pm

Just saying not a lot of the members here go to our IRC Chat, Uuttonpartay, maybe we can gain members with purplesurge.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/tromboneandpokemon12
Kanrik
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1486
UT points : 12121
Join date : 2009-05-07
Age : 26
Location : The Distortion World, its beautiful this time of year

PostSubject: Re: Kay, let's chat.   Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:16 pm

I'm actually working on possibly becoming affiliated with a thread I used to go to on a site called Gaia Online (yes, I was part of the Gaia Era), they have plenty of great battlers as it is, and it may even bring people to come here.

I'm also working on a banner in general, for people who go onto Serebii / Smogon / Pokemon Project / Etc.
Making a normal sized one, a user bar, and then a signature kinda like mine (except it will have something else).

Also going to be talking to Dan soon about the re-vamp over, so that this forum will have room to grow.

_________________



-Sig and Avi made by me-
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/pkTrainerKanrik
ninjatreecko12

avatar

Posts : 461
UT points : 3173
Join date : 2009-12-22
Age : 19
Location : The Sooner State!

PostSubject: Re: Kay, let's chat.   Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:17 pm

Good idea Kanrik. Go for it! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/tromboneandpokemon12
cdplayar

avatar

Posts : 1468
UT points : 5512
Join date : 2009-08-10
Age : 21
Location : Ontario, Canada!

PostSubject: Re: Kay, let's chat.   Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:23 pm

Gaia Online... good times... good times.
Isn't that place full of weeabos now though?

Anyways, on topic, Gaia online is a massive place with a MASSIVE forum, getting a popular topic on there would just boost us about 30 mebers (not for sure, at least 30 people would look at it.)
Using Gaia is a great idea actually.

Now, as awful as I feel about saying this, maybe affiliating ourselves with *choke* Marriland would help..
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/cdplayar
Kanrik
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1486
UT points : 12121
Join date : 2009-05-07
Age : 26
Location : The Distortion World, its beautiful this time of year

PostSubject: Re: Kay, let's chat.   Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:04 pm

cdplayar wrote:
Gaia Online... good times... good times.
Isn't that place full of weeabos now though?

Anyways, on topic, Gaia online is a massive place with a MASSIVE forum, getting a popular topic on there would just boost us about 30 mebers (not for sure, at least 30 people would look at it.)
Using Gaia is a great idea actually.

Now, as awful as I feel about saying this, maybe affiliating ourselves with *choke* Marriland would help..
For some reason I doubt Marriland would.
Although there are other great "Lets Play" people out there.

_________________



-Sig and Avi made by me-
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/pkTrainerKanrik
EnglishPlonker

avatar

Posts : 165
UT points : 3576
Join date : 2009-05-06
Age : 22
Location : Pelaw

PostSubject: Re: Kay, let's chat.   Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:08 pm

Inbcosboredandnothingtodo.

And yes, I felt like logging in just to make this post.

Lets just state the obvious, the forum is never ever going to grow a significant amount to make it a "popular" forum, infact, the amount of time it has lasted without a major pulling magnet is, well, incredible, but that doesn't mean it's going to continue, these forums WILL die sooner or later, just prolonging it is all we can do, by we, I mean "you lot who actually want to help", even though this place is filled with spamming idiotic egotistical members, I still respect this place, but I prefer a forum which isn't filled with spamming idiotic egotistical members. But however, there are good people on this forum, and by that, in all fairness, around 10 people, but still some good people nonetheless, it's a shame to see this place die, but we all know that it will.

Probably one of my last posts before I get bored and log in just to state my opinion which nobody probably cares about,

~Steven
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/D4rkProtector
Kanrik
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1486
UT points : 12121
Join date : 2009-05-07
Age : 26
Location : The Distortion World, its beautiful this time of year

PostSubject: Re: Kay, let's chat.   Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:26 pm

You know, at this point abandoning and restarting seems like the best possible option.
Most people come here because of Uutton or Gigatitan because of the name, but people are right, Uutton is gone and Giga won't help.

_________________



-Sig and Avi made by me-
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/pkTrainerKanrik
boris5000

avatar

Posts : 423
UT points : 3786
Join date : 2009-05-28
Age : 24
Location : London, UK

PostSubject: Re: Kay, let's chat.   Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:58 pm

Kanrik wrote:
You know, at this point abandoning and restarting seems like the best possible option.
Most people come here because of Uutton or Gigatitan because of the name, but people are right, Uutton is gone and Giga won't help.

All we have to do is find a niche and grab onto it and stay close to it... and people would join the forum because that is what the forum is good at doing... i.e solely revolved around trading solely around battling... (yes I am aware they have been done, but I am sure that there is something uuttitaners can and are good at.

Wouldn't recommend being a pokemon forum that is solely off-topic, but boy they are fun!
Back to top Go down
cdplayar

avatar

Posts : 1468
UT points : 5512
Join date : 2009-08-10
Age : 21
Location : Ontario, Canada!

PostSubject: Re: Kay, let's chat.   Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:10 pm

boris5000 wrote:
Kanrik wrote:
You know, at this point abandoning and restarting seems like the best possible option.
Most people come here because of Uutton or Gigatitan because of the name, but people are right, Uutton is gone and Giga won't help.

All we have to do is find a niche and grab onto it and stay close to it... and people would join the forum because that is what the forum is good at doing... i.e solely revolved around trading solely around battling... (yes I am aware they have been done, but I am sure that there is something uuttitaners can and are good at.

Wouldn't recommend being a pokemon forum that is solely off-topic, but boy they are fun!

^

Anywho, I think I can improve on your ider Boris! Very Happy
Kso, we should make a meme, and spread it across the interwebs, it's a tiny chance it would work, but hey, why not try? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/cdplayar
Kanrik
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1486
UT points : 12121
Join date : 2009-05-07
Age : 26
Location : The Distortion World, its beautiful this time of year

PostSubject: Re: Kay, let's chat.   Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:19 pm

Or just use an existing meme that people know really well.

For now, I'm just going to wait to talk to Dan about everything, so don't expect it to happen like, tonight. Things will probably be changing, or preparing for a move. Luckily, I've been banning the flamers / trolls, so I can openly post it here on the forums, and then hide it when their ban is up. Then that will be done.

_________________



-Sig and Avi made by me-
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/pkTrainerKanrik
cdplayar

avatar

Posts : 1468
UT points : 5512
Join date : 2009-08-10
Age : 21
Location : Ontario, Canada!

PostSubject: Re: Kay, let's chat.   Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:24 pm

Kanrik wrote:
Or just use an existing meme that people know really well.

For now, I'm just going to wait to talk to Dan about everything, so don't expect it to happen like, tonight. Things will probably be changing, or preparing for a move. Luckily, I've been banning the flamers / trolls, so I can openly post it here on the forums, and then hide it when their ban is up. Then that will be done.

Sounds good. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/cdplayar
Shnoogle

avatar

Posts : 1710
UT points : 5292
Join date : 2009-09-10
Age : 23
Location : Scranton

PostSubject: Re: Kay, let's chat.   Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:01 pm

boris5000 wrote:
but I am sure that there is something uuttitaners can and are good at.

lol I don't think a forum based on flaming each other will survive very long =P
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/OctopusOoze
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Kay, let's chat.   

Back to top Go down
 
Kay, let's chat.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Similar topics
-
» Round 6 - Laguna Seca - Pre Race Chat
» Grand Fantasia Chat
» Random Chat #105
» chit chit chat chat
» Err... Chat Ban?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Uuttitan Forums :: Reality :: General Discussion-
Jump to: