Uuttitan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uuttitan Community Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y

Go down 
+26
eq2t3
SuperKuniva
Lazarus33
koolaid493*
Starfox434
SwampKing129
iceblades11
DarkAce45
PokeBreakDance
13darkskull13
madplaya123
PoKeFReaKChiiK
mike182a.c.
TheGreatAnime
KaziriFTW
Neojak
mr.george818
Leasto
OPOMTMENB
StevoDuhHero
rainxspear
BlackandWhiteDragon
ItsJamesSon
KaMaKaZi1011
monkymaid
CasadorPerfect
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
OPOMTMENB

UT points : 5675

The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y   The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 7:08 pm

LOL. Tonight I'm making a Ursaring and a Kingler.
Back to top Go down
OPOMTMENB

The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y   The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 7:08 pm

btw.. what was the purpose of your Golem Leasto? Just wondering..
Back to top Go down
TheGreatAnime

TheGreatAnime

UT points : 5550

PostSubject: Re: The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y   The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 7:26 pm

Evryone doin' well?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheGreatAnime
OPOMTMENB

PostSubject: Re: The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y   The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 7:27 pm

Yes, Im fine. And yourself? ^.^
Back to top Go down
SuperKuniva

UT points : 5435

PostSubject: I'm joining   The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 10:25 pm

i'm in Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SuperKuniva
madplaya123

madplaya123

UT points : 5454

PostSubject: Re: The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y   The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 1:38 am

im fine 2 if anybody wants 2 battle pm and we will then deside the rules
Back to top Go down
CasadorPerfect

CasadorPerfect

UT points : 5610

PostSubject: Re: The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y   The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 3:10 am

SuperKuniva wrote:
i'm in Very Happy

FC and rank...

Ps : I won't be asking around if you guy's don't writte down your FC and rank I won't even accept you guy's. sorry it's getting on my nerve.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Casadorperfect
madplaya123

madplaya123

PostSubject: Re: The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y   The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 6:23 am

casador i wanna be in beginer if i can
Back to top Go down
CasadorPerfect

CasadorPerfect

PostSubject: Re: The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y   The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 7:50 am

madplaya123 wrote:
casador i wanna be in beginer if i can

Why ? I mean you are already in normal. Suspect
Back to top Go down
SuperKuniva

UT points : 5435

PostSubject: Clan   The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 8:21 am

My fc is 1247-5216-9814 and any beginner please Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SuperKuniva
madplaya123

madplaya123

PostSubject: Re: The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y   The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 8:30 am

well i dont fell that i deserve it u know
Back to top Go down
CasadorPerfect

CasadorPerfect

PostSubject: Re: The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y   The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 8:48 am

madplaya123 wrote:
well i dont fell that i deserve it u know

just try it man . let the destiny decide it ^_^.
Back to top Go down
mike182a.c.

mike182a.c.

UT points : 7084

PostSubject: Re: The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y   The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 10:02 am

casador you should make an official clan thread in the clan arena topic
Back to top Go down
madplaya123

madplaya123

PostSubject: Re: The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y   The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 11:01 am

ok i will try XD
Back to top Go down
CasadorPerfect

CasadorPerfect

PostSubject: Re: The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y   The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 11:08 am

mike182a.c. wrote:
casador you should make an official clan thread in the clan arena topic

where is that ? link me there... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Neojak

Neojak

UT points : 5519

PostSubject: Re: The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y   The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 11:18 am

Back to top Go down
CasadorPerfect

CasadorPerfect

PostSubject: Re: The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y   The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 11:23 am

Neojak wrote:
https://uuttitan.forumotion.com/clan-arena-f43/

its below clan recriutment. Razz

what would I do there ?? I don't really understand the meaning of that section... Suspect
Back to top Go down
mike182a.c.

mike182a.c.

PostSubject: Re: The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y   The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 11:24 am

basically this topic is to get people to join your clan
the arena section is like a clan chat topic
Back to top Go down
CasadorPerfect

CasadorPerfect

PostSubject: Re: The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y   The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 11:26 am

mike182a.c. wrote:

AAAh it works like that . So I just need to start the clan again there for you guy's to go chat there? Suspect
Back to top Go down
mike182a.c.

mike182a.c.

PostSubject: Re: The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y   The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 11:27 am

CasadorPerfect wrote:
mike182a.c. wrote:

AAAh it works like that . So I just need to start the clan again there for you guy's to go chat there? Suspect
i dont think you have to but it might be good so you can have a separate one just for clan talk and this one for joiners
Back to top Go down
TheGreatAnime

TheGreatAnime

UT points : 5550

PostSubject: Re: The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y   The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 1:27 pm

I'm making a new team as of right now,so yeah....
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheGreatAnime
eq2t3

UT points : 5441

PostSubject: Re: The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y   The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 1:48 pm

ill join
@ Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Crying or Very sad cyclops Embarassed Very Happy Sad study queen rendeer albino cherry
Back to top Go down
KaMaKaZi1011

KaMaKaZi1011

UT points : 5518

PostSubject: Re: The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y   The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 1:55 pm

i got a dsi and so now my fc is changed. here it is 3824-6535-5580
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KaMaKaZi101193
Starfox434

Starfox434

UT points : 5444

PostSubject: Casador i challenge you   The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 2:06 pm

Ehh i have been kinda busy this week but now i can do a battle
ill Challenge you Casador ill use my NU/UU Team
Back to top Go down
Lazarus33

UT points : 5439

PostSubject: Re: The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y   The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 6:17 pm

If you still have room in beginner I would like in, I have watched more wifi games than i have played tbh.

(Some of your avatar thingies are spelled with 2 Gs when it should be 2 N's)

FC: 1247 6307 1442
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y   The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y
Page 7 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next