Uuttitan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uuttitan Community Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Total Destruction

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gasoline

Gasoline

UT points : 5476

Total Destruction Empty
PostSubject: Total Destruction   Total Destruction EmptyWed May 06, 2009 2:12 pm

Well, i am the leader of a very nice clan. I see that some other clans have already shown themselves on these forums, so i guess i will tell you guys of my clan too. Alright, so our clan is called Total Destruction, we are a clan that is based on Competitive Pokemon Battling. We are not a LARGE community but we can be with your support. We do not look for the best battlers out there, just ones that are basically good. Like most clans, we also have the strive for being a good clan with a large based community. We ask for active members you can contribute a good amount of time on the chat and just have fun Smile. So if all this sounds good for you then you can just come visit us.

Here is the link to our purplesurge chatroom- http://www.purplesurge.com/chat/totaldestruction.html

*Have a question?
*If you have any questions or concerns you can either message me here, or come ask me on our chatroom. Don't be shy.
Back to top Go down
Black Wolf

Black Wolf

UT points : 5466

Total Destruction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Total Destruction   Total Destruction EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 4:11 pm

Sounds good to me. But what pokemon games do you play. Platinum? Pearl? are legendarys aloud? Try putting more info in. But i plan on joining! Very Happy This is black wolf signing out.
peace
Back to top Go down

Total Destruction
Page 1 of 1