Uuttitan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uuttitan Community Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

lineage of destruction XD

Go down 
+2
Gastrotress
relloz6
6 posters
AuthorMessage
relloz6

relloz6

UT points : 5461

lineage of destruction XD Empty
PostSubject: lineage of destruction XD   lineage of destruction XD EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 6:25 pm

so yeah I LOVE swampert but it's OU. solution? use marshtomp Very Happy ! (it is for trick room and gravity)

die in hole (marshtomp) @ choice specs
EV's:252 sp. atk 148 hp 52 def 56 sp.def
Quiet nature ( +sp. atk -spd)
ability: sensord (for reasons I don't know)
moves:
earth power
muddy water
blizzard
hp electric (hiest posiball power)

so yeah tell me what you think constructive critisism is aprectiated Very Happy .
Back to top Go down
Gastrotress

Gastrotress

UT points : 5895

PostSubject: Re: lineage of destruction XD   lineage of destruction XD EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 7:03 pm

At first I thought this was a wall, and I was like, ok fine, but gastrodon and quagsire both do this waaaay better.

Then I see the item. Choice specs. Then I see your comments.. for trick room and gravity

First complaint: Why specs? why not band it and give it EQ, waterfall, etc? they're much more powerful moves running off of an 85 (semi-reasonable) attack as opposed to 60 base special...

Second complaint: Why marshtomp? It has inferior stats to every single water/ground type, barring I think wooper and barboach. Why not use any other? Whiscash (which has better stats excepting attack; is faster and can DD), Gastrodon (which has defense and attack lower by 2 points but everything else is much greater, has a very much usable Sp. A, and lower speed for TR), and Quagsire (who has better stats, better ability, yawn, and lower speed for TR) are all much better options, the 2 former being NU (I believe). Unless you're using it in an NFE fight, it's inferior by far; it's not like say gabite or even seadra where it actually has redeeming qualities to use. I strongly suggest you don't use it, but if you're really set on it, at least band it...
Back to top Go down
Greene

Greene

UT points : 7490

PostSubject: Re: lineage of destruction XD   lineage of destruction XD EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 12:16 pm

The answer to both your question Gas are because he likes the Mudkip line as he stated already, and its special because some people like using original sets, and when there is only a 20pt difference in the base stats its not that much inferior. I like this set, I think it will work well.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Greene1516
nikodem123asdf

nikodem123asdf

UT points : 5728

PostSubject: Re: lineage of destruction XD   lineage of destruction XD EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 12:37 pm

Gastrotress wrote:
At first I thought this was a wall, and I was like, ok fine, but gastrodon and quagsire both do this waaaay better.

Then I see the item. Choice specs. Then I see your comments.. for trick room and gravity

First complaint: Why specs? why not band it and give it EQ, waterfall, etc? they're much more powerful moves running off of an 85 (semi-reasonable) attack as opposed to 60 base special...

Second complaint: Why marshtomp? It has inferior stats to every single water/ground type, barring I think wooper and barboach. Why not use any other? Whiscash (which has better stats excepting attack; is faster and can DD), Gastrodon (which has defense and attack lower by 2 points but everything else is much greater, has a very much usable Sp. A, and lower speed for TR), and Quagsire (who has better stats, better ability, yawn, and lower speed for TR) are all much better options, the 2 former being NU (I believe). Unless you're using it in an NFE fight, it's inferior by far; it's not like say gabite or even seadra where it actually has redeeming qualities to use. I strongly suggest you don't use it, but if you're really set on it, at least band it...

as greene said the best option isint always what we want and besides pokemon is about fun Very Happy but back to the topic hmmm... mayby antient power instead of hp electrick how does it sound Question
Back to top Go down
Daiko

Daiko

UT points : 6842

PostSubject: Re: lineage of destruction XD   lineage of destruction XD EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 12:41 pm

What would AncientPower give that HP ELectric won't also provide (Other then the Boosts)

Anyways, Hydro Pump > Muddy Water.

if you are using a Gravity Team, you should have more power, even if the moves have a litlle less accuracy.
Back to top Go down
http://spearpillar.roflforum.net/forum.htm
relloz6

relloz6

PostSubject: Re: lineage of destruction XD   lineage of destruction XD EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 12:49 pm

sorry I forgot to say this is for doubles
Back to top Go down
Daiko

Daiko

PostSubject: Re: lineage of destruction XD   lineage of destruction XD EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 12:51 pm

Hydro Pump over Muddy Water still..

Pair it with a Physical Sweeper (Machoke, Sneasel etc..)
Back to top Go down
relloz6

relloz6

PostSubject: Re: lineage of destruction XD   lineage of destruction XD EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 12:53 pm

actually I'm going to pair it with my trick grav user and for niko HP electric is for bulky waters witch otherwise wall it.
Back to top Go down
Rysta

Rysta

UT points : 5642

PostSubject: Re: lineage of destruction XD   lineage of destruction XD EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 4:40 pm

Daiko wrote:

Muddy water hits both opponents, so muddy water>Hydro Pump in doubles. Notice how he said that it's for doubles just before your post.
Back to top Go down
Daiko

Daiko

PostSubject: Re: lineage of destruction XD   lineage of destruction XD EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 1:05 am

Rysta wrote:
Daiko wrote:

Muddy water hits both opponents, so muddy water>Hydro Pump in doubles. Notice how he said that it's for doubles just before your post.

And Muddy Water isn't always going to KO the threats to this set, which is why I recommended Hydro Pump!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lineage of destruction XD   lineage of destruction XD Empty

Back to top Go down

lineage of destruction XD
Page 1 of 1